Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse Rp} (Need Creatures)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse Rp} (Open and Accepti

Postby stains of time » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:32 pm

yuudai mamezuku - demi-god (feudal jpn) - male, 23 - 1a - tags: vincent

Yuu nodded, pretending to be satisfied, which he wasn't. The answers he got were far from enough for him. He looked around once again. "Vincent... McRose?" He stated, not making eye contact. It didn't sound like any name he'd ever heard before, and he couldn't get a good read on the other. "I hope I do not offend you in saying that I do not quite trust you. I would like to return to my home quickly, and if you inhibit me, which I very much hope you do not do, I am inclined to feel and act like a hostage." He said and there was deep sincerity in his voice. He wasn't sure what he would do if Vincent refused to allow him to leave. Perhaps he'd try to fight, but the other looked noticeably taller than him and much older. Plus, it seemed like there were others within the building, meaning that he didn't have very good odds at all. However, homesickness was already taking its roots within Yuu, longings for the open world that was free of strange architecture and electrical buzzing. Longings for his family, the battlefield, his comrades... Everything. "I really do not mean that in a threatening way." He added, waving his arms a bit as if to shoo away any tension he'd caused. "I am unarmed, as you can see... But your attitude towards this situation, as well as the voice in that room... If you plan to keep me here..." He trailed off, worry in his voice and a flickering fire of concern in his eyes.
stains of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 pm

aѕнleιgн мeyerѕ
      ( gender ) female ( sexuality ) homosexual ( species ) shapeshifter ( tags ) ginger
        from the way that the angel was looking at her, ash knew that the other thought that she was simply a mere human. how foolish, she thought, i believe i'm much older than you are. of course, her parents had been one of the first shapeshifters to ever exist, which was around the time that humans were created, but they gave birth to ashleigh when they were still considered to be in their younger thousands. technically, she's been alive since the humans first entered greece, and that's where she was born. when the ancient greecians came around, there wasn't any talk of angels until christianity was formed.

"nice to meet you as well. i'm ashleigh, but you can call me ash," she replied smoothly, smiling somewhat in a kind way since she didn't know whether or not to trust this woman -- this angel -- just yet. from a swift inference, ash knew that the angel supposedly didn't know what was going on either, but she could never be too careful. she didn't want to risk death in an unfamiliar place. what would become of koby if she never returned?
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Kaia
Kaia whimpered, and winced. "Please don't hurt me!
I'm just a pup! I just wanna see Jace, Jax and Joseph again!" She wailed. Kaia noticed a dying plant nearby,
and to relieve her stress, healed it. And then she fainted, drained from using it on a flower.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rimuruthegreatslime » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm

[center]ρнσєвє яєтz
12,321,019 // fємαє // ναмριє // вιѕєχυα // тαgѕ; jessica, kaia

phoebe moved ever so slightly as she listened with intent ears to the conversations and pleas. her black eyes watched as the dog healed a plant nearby. a groan escaped her mouth as she watched the thing collapse. ((haha sorry, phoebe just doesn't like werewolves yet, no offense to you)) phoebe stood up straight, and moved over to kaia, "i suppose we should take the dog to a place to rest." her voice held venom, as her hatred towards werewolves showed. PHOEBE. Behave yourself, not all werewolves are bad. phoebe shook her head, "alright, well... we might as well carry... her... to our common room. that way she rests comfortably." phoebe lifted the werewolf with ease, and carried her swiftly and gently to their rooms. she set kaia on a sofa, "what are you impressions on all of this, jess?" should i apologize for my earlier behavior?
rimuruthegreatslime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:02 pm

aѕнleιgн мeyerѕ
      ( gender ) female ( sexuality ) homosexual ( species ) shapeshifter ( tags ) ginger
        at that, she couldn't help but snort. her, a normal, ordinary human? how preposterous! "yes, i suppose we should get this straight, angel," ash purred smoothly, her eyes switching to the yellow-green eyes of a cat, but her body remained in its normal shape and form. "i am not human, though i may appear to be." her eyes switched back to their normal color, and ashleigh crossed her arms over her chest. she wasn't sure how to feel about ginger, but so far she wasn't impressed -- other than how she appeared physically.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:49 pm

( ) — NAEVYS XYRCAN
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════════
    age twenty-five ║ gender male ║ floor 3 ljósálfar ║ location apartment ║ tags mako

It was all fun and games. It was always fun and games when it came to the Fey folk. Revels and festivals filled with music and wine the colour of blood. Sweet as honey and like silk to the touch. Everyone had their tailored clothes on, gold and steel dangling from their pointed ears. Of course, it was known that the Fey couldn’t be anywhere near silver or titanium. That was one of their known weaknesses. Horrendous reactions to certain types of metal didn’t go as far as affecting the Ljósálfar, though. The Luxens who thrived in Midea had different shortcomings. They couldn’t be out of the sun for too long and they couldn’t wield a sword if their lives depended on it. These elves were ranged warriors who’d rather make friendly banter with their peers than fight.

As far as Naevys Xyrcan knew, he had always been close with his family. His two older brothers in particular; Ryker and Evren. They attended each Midean revel with matching vests and tunics underneath and were practically identical. Their heights were all six feet to the exact inch and the only way of telling them apart was the fact that Ryker wore his hair in a quiff, and Naevys wore glasses while Evren didn’t. Aside from that, the rest of their siblings were easily distinguishable from one another. Andromeda was the shortest male of the family with a mullet and a boyish smile, Sybil had long curls and loved flowery dresses, Zenaida and Zadkiel, the twins, differentiated themselves with the colours of their clothing, Galaxa never brushed her hair and Bellaluna dressed plainly with her straight, waist-length hair and golden trinkets.

Laying in his room with the boundless sky and infinite stars as his ceiling was the last thing Naevys remembered. The elf realized that the iridescent stars had disappeared when he opened his eyes to a regular old roof above his head. Nevertheless, he seemed calm. It hadn’t hit him that he wasn’t in Midea anymore until he sat up and slipped off of the mattress to find a pair of slippers by his bedside.

“Slippers? I’ve always wanted sl— oh my lords.”

Suddenly, Naevys was frantic. He remained in his place although his instincts had told him to put those shoes on before panicking. Damn, these were comfy slippers. Running his hands through his curly locks repeatedly, Naevys whipped his head around to find any trace of his family. Nothing… Nowhere. He failed to realize that this place he had been transported to was actually something along the lines of his dream house. Potted plants were lined along the wide windowsill which took up at least half the master bedroom. A sun elf needed sun.

Next to the window, a towering bookshelf was placed, lined with novels, manuals and anthologies about botany, magick and fantastical creatures, all of which he had wanted to learn about and meet. This place was just too good. Too good to be true. First order of business was trying to figure out if this was just a dream. Naevys pinched himself hard, almost drawing blood to the surface. When he released his skin from his fingernails, a thin bruise was left, but the epidermis had not broken. Lucky him.

So, this was not a dream after all.

This thought of not being home for absolutely no known reason seemed to trigger an amber alert in Naevys’ head, despite him being twenty-five years old. He may seem to be safe but he was just as afraid as he was lost.

“Ryker! Evren!” He called out, dashing through the apartment in search of a familiar face. “Dad? Andre?! Are you guys here?!” Any names that came to his head first. That’s all he blurted out as he continued his search. He reached the kitchen, checking the pantry cupboards for secret entrances, no matter how stupid that looked. “Sybil! Galaxa! Bella! Where are you?!”

“Zen, Zadkiel! Don’t leave me alone here, please! If this is a game… It’s not funny anymore.” He returned to the hall where his bedroom was, finding that there was one more right next to it. He creaked open the door, finding an unconscious teenager lying on the bed in the same state that Naevys had previously been in. Quietly, Naevys took a seat on the floor, leaning his head back against the wall. The only logical thing for him to do now was wait for his new roommate to wake up.
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse Rp} (Need Creatures)

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Mako Blackburn//17 years//Werewolf//Tags: Naevys
    Mako was comfortable. Wrapped up in a warm blanket and in the middle of a pleasant dream, he had no intentions of getting up anytime soon. As active as the young werewolf was, he loved sleeping. Though unfortunately for him, he could not sleep forever. As his dream faded away and he began regaining consciousness, he could faintly hear someone's voice. It seemed to be coming from outside of his room, but as he was hardly awake the voice sounded muffled and he couldn't tell who it was. He assumed it was one of his brothers, as they were known to be quite noisy.

He groaned and rolled onto his back, slowly opening his eyes. He stared blankly at the ceiling, blinking slowly. Something seemed...wrong. His ceiling wasn't that color. He sat up and looked around the room, his brow furrowed. This wasn't his room, in fact it didn't look like any of the rooms in his house. His gaze landed on a person sitting on the floor. Mako rubbed his eyes.

"Liam, what do...you..." He trailed off, eyes widening in surprise. The person sitting there was not his brother, it was a complete stranger. He turned and backed away until his back hit the wall. "W-Who are you? Wh-why...? What...?" He stammered.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yøu'll Gø Høme Søøn || {Multiverse Rp} (Need Creatures)

Postby Timoria » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:27 pm

~Jukain (Kane) Sceptile || Pokémon || Male || 24 yrs || Location: Forest || Tags: Open ~

Kane was sitting quietly on a tree near what was basically the entrance of the forest. The sturdy branch he sat on bent a little under his weight but held firm to the strong tree it was attached to. The tree sat in plain view of the apartment, next to a small path of grass that lead deeper into the forest. Kane sat there quietly, listening and watching the apartment from afar. Kane could see some figures running around through the windows, he had even heard a very loud scream earlier. Simon, basically landlord of this whole place, seemed to have 'invited' some new people. Kane was sure they were all very confused, being teleported to a new place so suddenly had definitely surprised Kane at first too. So, why not make sure they felt welcomed if they decided to venture outside?

Kane had already been in this other dimension for a little while, and he felt fine being here. He didn't really understand Simon's goal in all this but nothing could have been better for Kane. This reset on his life had given him new hope he would never have achieved otherwise. Not to mention that the forest here was extremely comforting. The breeze that blew by every morning was one of the best parts about it. As it blew by him today as well it remihim of how amazing this forest was. The green trees and grass that seemed to lead you on a small adventure through the seemingly endless paths. Eventually you would stumble upon the glistening river, it seemed like a small treasure resting in the green wilderness. The farther you went, the more beauty you saw. It was the perfect place for him.

Kane snapped back to reality, he saw that people were still running around inside. He smiled a little, "It must be pure chaos in there." he mused. Since he was waiting, and had nothing better to do, Kane plucked a leaf from in front of him on his branch. He put it to his mouth and whistled an old tune he had learned from an old friend. It was a song called Oración, supposedly first made by humans. It was a favorite of his and was said to have the power to calm any rage. He let the sound of his whistles echo through the air and into the forest as well.

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me