-= 'You're kidding me right?' Powers Roleplay! =-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: -= 'You're kidding me right?' Powers Roleplay! =-

Postby raysn » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Lindi-14-fire-female-tags: Midnight
Lindi looked at her, she smiled and said " hello, we actually sell in here clothes and shoes but the other half of the shop we sell things to sew , is there anything you would want or I help you with?" she tried to hide the fire dragon tattoo around her arm while speaking
Last edited by raysn on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Saen ~ Illusions

Saen blinked, she had never thought about that. "I guess I never thought of it that way..."
She began to think about her actions, but ignored these feelings. They wouldn't get her anywhere. She gazed up at him. "You got a problem with that?!" She managed to sneer.
< Adoptables! >

-= My Babies Down Below <3 =-

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:30 am

Audra ☥ 15 ☥ Female ☥ 15 ☥ Tags: Allison

Her grin widened. "I was thinking we go out and see if we can hunt down some of the those evil guys!" She excalimed. "You know, find them, spy on them. Like Mission Impossible!"

Smog ☠ 16 ☠ Male ☠ Tags: Saen

He looked calmly over his scarf at the angered illusionist. He thought with the way she first spoke maybe he phrased things in a way ti get through their skull. He debated his options. Wither he could apologize and slip out, hopefully unnoticed, or he could stand his ground and start an arguement. Neither choice suited him, as he was a prideful pacifist.
"I do," he replied. He was tired, and lacked the patience he normally did to agree then move on. "I do. Its wasteful. That is a characteristic of ameatur, distasteful waste." Oh great. He said it. Stupid tired brain just had to fo out and say it. Well, now he needs to deal with the consequences. Great...
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:36 am

Saen ~ Illusions

"Oh really then, maybe you shouldn't be a member!" She didn't really mean that, but she never really meant anything she said, always feeling inferior since her brother was a good guy. She span her chair the other way, refusing to face him.
< Adoptables! >

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:42 am

Kurora wrote:

Her grin widened. "I was thinking we go out and see if we can hunt down some of the those evil guys!" She excalimed. "You know, find them, spy on them. Like Mission Impossible!"

If only she knew about his family. Then she wouldnt have such a low opinion of him, and realize her ways. A pity he kept that a secret. "If you want to kick me out then fine," he replied, his voice again unchanging. "But you will be losing your poisoner."
Here, at the evil hq, he used his powers relatively similar to how he had at home. Walk by, cough on them without his scarf covering or touch them, and walk away. Simple and effective.
He watched her a few moments, then turned around and started walking. "Im leaving," he said, not even turning to look back at her. "Find me if you need me."
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 am

Saen ~ Illusions

Saen sighed. Boss would kill her if Smog left. "Smog,I'm sorry, want to go hunt-spying on the goodies?"
< Adoptables! >

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:06 pm

Allison Grey
Female - 17 - Tags: Audra

MM"Neat-o! Let's go!" I say as I run and grab my satchel, then head for the door. I hadn't done anything exciting in a while, so it'll be a nice change to do some spying. "I wonder what they've been up to..." I mutter.
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.

MMMMn~ Skillet

MMMMl(Song: The Resistance)

~Please Click my Babies~
Also, if you could click anybody
Mihere, I would appreciate it

MMMMMnMy foxerflies. >>
MMMHuman Tano - winter.sunset
MMIQuad Tano - PeanutButterRum
MMiiBouncy Pixels & Couple Art of
MMMMMyawahn & Roi - Lunar.
PaintLily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:40 am

She walked camly to the door, and looked at Allison. "You seme excited," she teased, stretching her arms up in a quick stretch. It was always good for her to at least have a small warm up if she was going to exert herself. Last time she didnt, she had HUGE cramps in places she had never knew could hurt before. "Has it been that long since you went out last?

"We can if you want," he replied. He turned to face her, his pale eyes glittering. "But I'm guessing your offering because I was going to walk out?" Its not like he could. He was contracted to their boss, and if he left, he would bring great dishonor to his family name, and probably not survive breaking the news to them. But she didnt know that, so at least she was concerned for her wellbeing.
Last edited by Kurora on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikaroony » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:43 am

Midnight//14//Female//Death//Tags: Lindi

"Yeah, do you have anything that is black and has long sleeves?" she asked, turning to look around the store. Her black raven tattoo on her left shoulder showed because she was currently wearing a tank top.
ikaroony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkie gal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Saen ~ Illusions

Saen beamed as she got out of her seat. "What are yah waiting for?" She grabbed her backpack.
< Adoptables! >

pinkie gal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me