Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:26 am

- Even though we can't be together, we'll always be together.

Everything you know is a lie.
For years letters from a stranger reached a young woman, her eyes fascinated with the stories he told and his intelligence with the supernatural. Only, they weren't stories; they were real.

- Rest assured my dear lover, they are just nighttime terror stories. Nothing will happen to you.

Stories turned into reality, the insane monsters from your bedtime stories turned up in your bedroom in the middle of the night to slaughter your entire family without any remorse.

Centuries went on, the woman passed away before finding out anything from the stories. Generations of children bred and died before the final generation, the generation that changed the world was born.

Hybrids are a tell of fantasy, their legends of being cooked up in a research lab by the government were tells of torture, and devastating blows on humanity.

The government can hide a lot of things, but the new generation of hybrid kids are nothing the world is prepared for.

hy·brid
ˈhīˌbrid/
noun

a thing made by combining two different elements
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:35 am

ᎡᏌᏞᎬᏚ

1. All of CS rules apply here
2. Please use proper grammar and be polite to others here
3. No relationships with your own characters please, only date/crush on other people's characters.
4. LGBTQ+ Friendly
5. Drama is encouraged, though be sure to message anybody for permission before killing or harming their characters.
6. Please keep the gender ratio even, having an even amount of males and females is preferred but not mandatory.
7. Post all OOC and Forms in the Discussion thread
8. No perfect characters, no godmodding.
9. Please use +2 paragraphs here, and be active. If you aren't active you will be sent a message. After a week of not responding to the message, you will be removed from the roleplay for being inactive.
10.Disable signatures while roleplaying please! I will send out reminders to those who forget.
11. Each hybrid can look like an animal/human bound together ( Regular hybrids ) and some can look like regular humans that can shift into their hybrid choice. It's up to you for your personal preference.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:41 am

FᎾᎡᎷᏚ

Please fill out his character form, or make one of your own.

Code: Select all
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
History:
[img][/img]
Hybrid appearance:

Relationships:
Crushes:
Family:

Species:
Powers:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Extra:

Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:21 am

ᎪᎡᎬᎪᏚ

The Lab
The lab is where the hybrid kids were made, and where they go for procedures, surgeries and other doctorial needs.

The Bedrooms
Each hybrid is assigned a bedroom, they vary in different bed colors and styles but adorn the same clean white walls and floors. They come with a faulty window, only a green screen made to look like the outside world.

The Cafeteria
The cafeteria is a small eating area, one of the more laid back areas in the entire facility, the hybrids can chat and catch up while eating a fixed dietary meal; enjoying one of the few areas with real sunlight, the cafeteria sliding doors lead into the training area.

The Traning Area
The training area is a giant open hedge maze, the goal is for each hybrid to make it to the center building, it has hidden traps, enemies and painful surprises if you go the wrong way. Each day the maze is changed up to look completely different than the day before so no one can memorize the path. The middle building leads into the washroom.

The Washroom
The Washroom is actually a small building, it's placed in the small building in the training facility, it's equipped with 3 look alike bathrooms where each of the hybrid kids can shower after a hard day of training. Outside of each bathroom is a bench for the remaining kids to wait their turn to shower. A door can be found exiting the Washroom that leads back to the main hall.

The Main Hall
The main hall, better known as the lonunge area is a spot for everyone to come and relax, and enjoy video games, tv or just a simple nap. It's simple, yet one of the most active spots in the entire facility.

The Study Area
The study area is a small library, consisting of mythology, history, non fiction and fiction books of all kind. It's a place where the hybrid kids can go to learn or simply read a book. Learning in the facility is optional, so school isn't a necessity.

The Pool
The pool in an indoor area consisting of a large pool that was built to suit the needs of aquatic hybrids, anyone can use it but it's most popular with the water-loving hybrids.

The GrassLands
The grasslands is a tall open field used for stealth and combat. By choice, hybrid kids can come here for sparring lessons or competitions. The grassland is heavily guarded with government officials skouting in trees with deadly weapons for if any of the hybrids try to escape.

The Aquatic Training Center
The aquatic training center is off limits to anyone except water creatures. It can only be accessed by a porthole in the right side of the pool. The aquatic training center consists of many tricks and hard to reach areas that provides a challenging swim. Just like the maze, dangerous fish and fish-like creatures are released after a certain time to throw off swimmers. The goal is to reach the middle port and make it back to the pool.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:52 am

ᎾᎢᎻᎬᎡ ᏢᏞᎪYᎪᏴᏞᎬ ᏟᎻᎪᎡᎪᏟᎢᎬᎡᏚ

Here you fill find a list of other human playable characters if you wish to take upon the roll, or do not wish to be a hybrid
1. Doctor
2. Nurse
3. Professor
4. Trainer - Taken by ~Maxy~
5. Facility Leader
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:45 am

ᎷᎾᎠᎬᎡᎪᎢᎾᎡᏚ

Main Moderator
Main Moderator sends out warnings, reminders and can accept/decline character forms.

Mini Mod: The mini mod makes sure that everyone follows the rules and sticks to the CS roleplay rules. They also make sure that everyone keeps their signature codes off.

Both unassigned, message me to become a moderator.
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:17 am

Riften wrote:Open and accepting ~
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Riften wrote:
Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwi<3 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:09 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
Harrow • 22 • Serpent Hybrid • Tags: Open •
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀

" The chimera was a wicked beast, with the head and paws of a lion, an extended back that shifted into a goat; the head of the goat rested upon the shoulders of the lion and was known to cast magical spells. The tail of chimera faded into a deadly serpent, with foot long fangs that could spear a man with one bite. " Harrow read aloud to herself, her eyes scanning upon every word of the book. Mythology was always harrows favorite thing to read, her dying fascination sparked from a young age when she was introduced to the library. Her mentor asked her to pick a book and the first she grabbed was a mythological book about the Greek gods and goddesses. She still remembers that day like no other.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Last edited by Kiwi<3 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me