Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:28 pm

They once roamed the earth freely among humans: angels and demons alike. Battles were waged between every kind. Demons, angels, and hunters, humans who despised anyone but their own. They fought and fell in love of their own free will. But they were forgotten as time went on. They still roam but must hide themselves among the mortal. Now tell me...

Angels:

-You protect human kind from the dark deeds of the demons
-You must not fall in love with demons or hunters

Sage/25/Male(trans)/Prince of Heck

Lenore/22/female/~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

Mya/25/Female/BakaBakaBaka

Name/age/gender/user

Demons:

-you work to corrupt the humans and rid the world of all that is light
-you must not fall in love with human, angel, or hunter alike

Michael/23/Male/JjThheJetPlanee

Jade/27/Female/BakaBakaBaka

Kamara/31/Male/Moonblaze-Angel

Name/age/gender/user

Hunters:

- you protect humans at all costs
-you must not fall in love with angels or demons

Elise/21/Female/JjThheJetPlanee

Patrick/26/Male/BakaBakaBaka

Salem/24/Male/Moonblaze-Angel

Brody/25/Male/Phantom R

Name/age/gender/user

Human:

- you do as you wish and fall in love with whoever you wish

Dawn/18/Female/JjThheJetPlanee

Camilla/19/female/Prince of Heck

Kevin/24/Male/BakaBakaBaka

Name/age/gender/user

Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 16 times in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) WIP DO NOT POST

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:37 pm

-all basic Chickensmoothie rules apply
-romance and drama are encouraged
-hate the character, not the person
-lgbt+ is accepted ^-^
-ABSOLUTELY no godmodding
-your character may have a power if you wish but don't overdo it
-characters should be over 18
-you may have as many characters as you can handle, but don't make them all one catagory (i.e. all angels or all demons)
-Both Demons, Hunters, and Angels can have retractable wings if you want, but they cannot be out while around humans
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:19 pm

If your Angel needs somewhere to live, they can live in this Angel sanctuary that is unknown to the Demons and Hunters

If your Demon needs somewhere to live, they can live in this Demon Sanctuary that is unknown to the Angels and Hunters

If your Hunter needs somewhere to live, they can live in this Hunter Sanctuary that is unknown to the Demons and Angels

If you choose to live here, be careful who you let in and who you let follow you home or you may bring an end to you and your housemates

* It is the end of summer and the start of fall. It's still warm enough to swim for now and most is still green, but the leaves will soon begin to change color
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:50 am

Dawn/human/tags~?

Dawn rushed around the little cafe carrying trays of ordered food to the customers and taking orders with a smile on her face. This is where she was at ease. She didn't have to think about anything other than getting what the customers needed. That was easy. It was a tiny little cafe tucked into the corner of the street and wasn't exactly modern. Her uniform consisted of a little blue and white plaid dress that went down to her knees and her shoes which, of course, were light blue converse. She walked over to the next table where another customer had just sat down

Michael/Demon/ tags~?

*Sleeping in his room at the Demon sanctuary*

Elisium/ Hunter/ tags~?

Elise stood in the training room of the Hunter sanctuary, staring that the target in front of her. She crouched low to the floor, testing her reflexes as she jumped up and threw her first throwing knife at the target. She rolled across the floor towards it and threw another before sprinting the rest of the way and pushing the last two into the bullseye. She huffed as she blew hair out of her face and went back to do it again.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:01 am

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Wandering

Lenore slowly made her way down the street with one of her dogs, Nox. The dark black shepherd had been with Lenore since he was a puppy and soon took to being her ever watchful companion while his counterpart, Lumos slept at home. While she had a car, Lenore often prefers to walk, seeing as though her home is only a half a mile form the center of town. The pair had lefter rather early in the morning in the hopes of getting Lenore's errands in while fitting in some exercise. Lenore made her way to a cafe to get some tea to go, after all, even angels need a little boost in the morning.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:58 am

Jade/demon/at a cafe/tags: Dawn

Jade watched her step as she travelled down one of the smaller streets, but it still felt packed to her, too many humans for her liking. She was wearing a gray hoodie with a small red flame design on the shoulder. She had swept her messy ponytail to hang down her right shoulder as she had the hood up to help her bangs hide a large gash on her forehead, she couldn't risk the humans finding her out. She walked into a small cafe on the corner of the street and sat down in a lonely table. Jade was in the mood to corrupt someone, it didn't matter who it was.

Mya/angel/leaving the angel sanctuary/tags: open

The reserved angel slowly walked out from the safety of her sanctuary and out into the place she'd rather avoid. Still though she knew she needed to do something before having to work so she'd go out and walk around a little bit. Mya watched careful around as to keep herself safe as she looked around. She wasn't one to explore a bunch so this was a refreshing change for her.

Patrick/hunter/sitting/tags: open

*sitting around, waiting for someone to talk to*

Kevin/human/sleeping/tags: open

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:10 am

Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;Open

Camilla huffed, her shift in the store painfully boring. She hoped someone interesting would walk in and brighten her day.

Sage||Angel||25||Tags;;Open

Sage hummed, watching cars go by from the park bench he was sitting on. He was watching out for suspicious activity, it helped speed up the day till his shift started.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:18 am

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Wandering

Lenore made her way into the small market place for groceries. Thankfully the owner was a kinda old man, with a soft heart, he often would allow Nox or Lumos to join her in the store, even offering them some scrap meat. Nox followed closely behind Lenore, often checking and double checking their surroundings, he understood the importance of keeping Lenore safe. In her high waisted jean shorts and white crop top with a plaid shirt tied around her waist, Lenore fit right in.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:33 am

Dawn/human/ tags~Jade

Dawn looked up from her pad as the little bell rang as a girl came in and sat down by herself. She finished attending to the customer she was with and then headed over to her table. "Can I get you something?"

Michael/demon/tags~?

He climbed out of bed and made his way downstairs for some late breakfast. He got himself some cereal and fell onto the couch, sitting silently as he hate. This silence was pretty great.

Elisium/hunter/ tags~Patrick

Elise left the training room and walked into the living room as she slid her knives into their pocket. "Hello" she said as she headed towards the kitchen, looking for something to fill her stomach.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:57 am

Jade/demon/at a cafe/tags: Dawn

Jade didn't really like to admit things, but she was actually pretty hungry, she had gone longer than she planned without food, even demons needed food. The demon was a bit warm she she start to take of her hoodie and tie it around her waist for now. She waited for the waitress to come and ask her what she wanted and in almost a split second she gave a reply.
"Ah I'd like some tea if you have it, preferably green and maybe a bagel," Jade said, little to no thoughts in her head at the moment.

Mya/angel/leaving the angel sanctuary/tags: open

The reserved angel slowly walked out from the safety of her sanctuary and out into the place she'd rather avoid. Still though she knew she needed to do something before having to work so she'd go out and walk around a little bit. Mya watched careful around as to keep herself safe as she looked around. She wasn't one to explore a bunch so this was a refreshing change for her.

Patrick/hunter/sitting/tags: open

The hunter waited around admiring his blade for the moment, he had nothing else to do. He didn't normally start his work until later so he'd wait for a while. He then noticed a girl walk by, he know she was a hunter, nobody else came into the hunter sanctuary usually. She said hello which caused him to focus his attention on her for now as he replied.
"Greetings," Patrick replied, "How may I help you?"
He was used to other hunters asking him for favors, it was just a response he'd give to others.

Kevin/human/sleeping/tags: open

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me