♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Closing Down

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♅ _Academy for the Hybrid_ ♅ ~ Open - Accepting All!

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:20 am

Sophie

| Tags: Draco?? | Cat Shifter Hybrid | 17 |

Still in her cat form Sophie noticed an interesting figure moving towards her. Maybe he’s not coming towards me? she thought padding to the edge of her branch. Indeed. The boy was walking over to an owl. Sophie jumped down from her tree and sat on the bench next to the owl. He didn’t scare her as she was not a real cat but it upset her that she didn’t understand the owl. Maybe if she learned owl from an Owl Shifter she would be able to understand him...
Last edited by _WolfS_BanE_101_ on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:24 am

D R A C O-- Liz(not really), Sophie
Draco saw as a cat jumped down from a tree near where Home was, and thought it odd how fearless she was. Of course, it was full grown, so he couldn't be that surprised.
He watched, approaching a little swifter as Home spun his head around 180 degrees, then trilled at the cat.
Home, why are you so friendly? You and I both know that cats don't understand owl... foolish bird.
Draco let his posture relax, glancing up for a moment to note the time- it looked about time for him to return to his dorm...
Dorm 2, he decided, with seemingly no reason at all.
As he reached the girl, cat, and owl, he inclined his head, showing both respect and a non-threatening air to the girl, and gently spoke.
"Sorry..."
Then, without warning, Draco flung his hand towards the owl, as though he meant to hit it, hissing "Go, Home..."
To anyone listening, it would sound like a command, 'go home.'
The melanistic barn owl, of course, simply launched itself off the bench silently, easily avoiding Draco's hand, before rising into the air and beginning to fly in circles above Draco once more.
With one more awkward bow towards the sitting girl, the dangerous aura he had emitted while hissing gone as though it had never existed, Draco once again turned away and began to walk.
But, before he did so, and without hardly looking, the pale boy impulsively picked up the cat. The movement of his soft hands was incredibly fast, and the cat was lying comfortably in his arms before he finished his unpaused step. Draco's long, slim fingers gently brushed along the top of the cat's head and down to its shoulders.
After a few steps, the boy began to speak gently, and so quiet it could hardly be heard, even to a cat's sensitive ears.
"My... you're a lovely little thing, aren't you? And to be playing outside in the cold... I hope you don't mind that I've carried you, lovely, but I figured you'd prefer not to have to freeze your paws in the cold snow.."
Draco's voice was low, and his eyes were showing nothing but warmth and kindness.
It never even occurred to him that the cat he was holding was not, in fact, a cat at all.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Murdock Helms

Location;; Coffee Shop/Tags;; Mina

She shoved the door open before he could even offer holding it for her, pulling him, the heavy door nearly catching him by the collar, he barely slipped by.
He stammered to his feet, shoes burying themselves in the snow when he regained balance.
The door closed behind them, sending a gush of warm air as if to taunt him for being thrown into the cold.
Murdock stood there, now outside on the snow covered sidewalk.
He shivered in response, the chilly air nipping at his nose. His hair stood on end, goosebumps slowly making their way up his arms.
His jacket was barely keeping him warm, it's fabric thin and frail against the frosty air.
"It felt nicer inside the cafe." He chuckled at her enthusiasm, rubbing his hands together, hoping to warm them up.
He blew a puff of warm air on them.
His breath bled into the air, a cloud of smog released into the air as he exhaled.
Winter was bitter.
He sifted through the faces in his memories. Each grafted onto a frozen body, soul stolen from the unmerciful cold.
He shook his head, wrapping his dark brown wings around him.
Like he still worried.
When she turned, he gave her a light smile to show he was okay.
In the light of the lamp he stood, wings buttoned up in the middle, the tips of them posing as a roof. His frame was visible through his leather thin wings, making him glow like a bug hatching from it's cocoon.
He looked ridiculous, and he knew it.
Yet it never really mattered, she'd probably call him cute and dismiss his methods.
It was strange not feeling judged.
"It's... snow." He spoke blandly.
She must have hoped to prove him wrong, So she pulled his hand from the warmth of his makeshift coat, intertwining their fingers then dragged him along.
He laughed.
She froliced among the snow, everything about her so graceful in the light.
"You're going to get sick," He chuckled, a wing wrapping over her shoulders. He would have draped his jacket over her, but he had remembered his tears never dried from the sleeves.
"Shouldn't you be on the way home at this hour?" He asked, "I can walk you."
Murdock offered, "Since you are afraid of the dark after all."
He gave her a grin.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:09 pm

SabrinaB wrote:
Thomas X
Male, 22
Panther hybrid
Bicurious
Mutation:
Hidden tail, panther legs
Single
Tags: Echo
For a moment Thomas was a little confused. Why woudn't he be a hybrid? Everyone in this academy was. He just wasn't used to show it.
He felt stupid that he lost control over his tail for a few seconds. Last time that happened someone grabbed it and his former friends made fun of him for a while. And gosh, did it hurt when they pulled his tail like that...
"Yeah, I am. I'm just not comfortable showing it yet."
He slowly let his tail lose grip of his waist, showing it.
Before he could say anything else he noticed her eyes and teeth changed. She was a feline mutant too! What kind? Lion? Tiger? Perhaps a panther too?
"Your eyes look lovely like this..." he said.
He looked at the papers agai, trying to snap out of the moment before they talked about mutations for hours.
"I'll show you your dorm, we can continue this talk later, once you've dropped off your stuff. Shall I help you carry something?"
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Echo - Female - Straight - Panther Shifter - Form: Human - Location: Academy - Tags: Thomas - Relationships Status: Single

She allowed her eyes and teeth to shift back to normal. "I'm a panther shifter." she explained and then looked towards the door. "Um. I got it. You can lead the way I guess." The girl stepped towards the exit, once again holding her books close to her chest. It was intimidating being in a school with others that had the same talent she did. That meant she didn't have as much of an advantage if she needed to defend herself. The thought made her slightly nervous. At least she was quick. The girl stuck her head out the door to make sure she wasn't going to get stepped on or trampled again. "Alright let's go." she called over her shoulder. Echo stepped through the door and turned on her heels, her high tops squeaking on the tile floor. The sound made her sensitive ears burn.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:57 am

Sophie

| Tags: Draco | Female | Cat Hybrid Shifter | 17 |

She was suddenly picked up by the boy. He started petting her and his hands were so warm she couldn’t stop herself from purring. Then she processed what he had said “bring her to his dorm” she was about to yowl and scratch his face off but thought this might be interesting. Besides she couldn’t Shift when she was tired and didn’t know her way back to her dorm that well yet. We’ll see how it goes she thought giving a short sly purr and showing her teeth in her animal form as a smile. She then nuzzled the boys hand and hid her head under his arm her purring getting louder as she fell asleep.
Last edited by _WolfS_BanE_101_ on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:17 am

Elizabeth (Liz) Northwind | Female |
Hetero | 18 | Fox Shifter | Powers: Pyrokenesis, shifting | Dorm: 6 | Crush: None/Open | Status: Single as heck | Location: Hallways | Mentions: N/A| Tags: Draco (and Home)

She smiled as the owl landed next to her, watching it move around. The creature was somewhat similar to her raven, yet much larger.... and more loving. She looked tonthw pale boy and saw him paying attention to a cat. She didn't have the heart to tell him that she was most likely a shifter. Let's rarely left the Academy without their owners. The only animals you could see would be the students.

"I-Its fine." She quietly responded to his apology. For what, she didn't know. She watched as he shooed his bird away and continued to hold the "cat" and then just walked away. Who was this guy? He seemed, lost, confused. She kept in a laugh as she recalled him trying to bow.

Without thinking, she shifted and followed along in the cover of the bushes near the school. Her tiny heart beat quickly as she watched the dude. This wasnt like her, using her powers to see what was going on. There was a first for everything, she guessed. At least her parents weren't here to control her every move. It was odd, being able to do what she wanted. It had been years, and she now only realized that.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:26 am

D R A C O-- Liz, Sophie
Draco wondered a bit as the "cat" he was holding gave a very... human smile. But, the oblivious boy simply shrugged it off as just a strange habit the calico was prone to from being around people all the time.
Vaguely, he was aware of a presence behind him, but simply attributed it to his owl, who was gliding behind him. Said owl soon felt uncomfortable flying indoor and fluttered over, before alighting gently on Draco's shoulder, nibbling his ear affectionately.
The pale 17 year old grinned in a rare smile at the cat, who fell asleep... way too quickly. He stopped his gentle rambling, before slowing down, and coming to a stop.
He looked around a bit, once more with his characteristic blank expression. Seeing no one, he sat down in the hallway, transferring the cat to the side his owl was on.
Draco slid his other hand through his white hair, and began mentally berating himself.
Great job Draco. Just. Great. The first person you have a chance to meet, and you just yell at your owl. You hardly even talk to her. And now? You're lost. This is why you have no one.
Draco then closed his eyes, more than a little frustrated, although it wouldn't be obvious to those who hadn't seen his face flash briefly into despair.
He sighed, before mumbling, seemingly to his owl:
"There's no helping it. I'm lost."

He had no way of knowing that he was already fairly close to the dorm he was supposed to be in.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:38 am

Sophie

| Tags; Draco | Female | Cat Hybrid Shifter | 17 |

Sophie opens her eyes slightly and looked around as the boy transferred her from one arm to the other. She could see a red pelt in the bushes and almost hisses but then remembering how sleeper she was she lay her head back down. Feeling bad for the boy she decided that she has no choice but to lead him to his dorm. She purred and gave a small strectch nuzzling the boy under his chin. She looked at him with her startlingly green eyes and gave a soft meow. She was started to pad off returning after a few steps. She wanted him to follow her. She was trying not to give herself away and was finding it hard not to speak.
Last edited by _WolfS_BanE_101_ on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:06 am

Elizabeth (Liz) Northwind | Female |
Hetero | 18 | Fox Shifter | Powers: Pyrokenesis, shifting | Dorm: 6 | Crush: None/Open | Status: Single as heck | Location: Hallways | Mentions: N/A| Tags: Draco, Sophie

It was easy to see that this guy was lost. Liz rolled her eyes are the other creatures slight noises and continued to walk behind them before she swiftly shifted back. Her russet ears flicked on top of her head as she shook back into her normal form.

"You look like you need some help." She told him from a few feet behind, trying to catch up as they walked away. "I could help, if you want. Though it seems she has it covered." She said the last part while glancing to the cat girl.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me