"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby LadyThumbs » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Raven

Djinn|Looks 19|Female|loner|in forest

Raven groaned from within the sapphire necklace, she didn't want to go through all the trouble but the Djinn knew she had to introduce herself eventually. She came out of the necklace and appeared beside Scar, hovering above the ground lazily, "Hello" she said plainly not wanting to introduce herself.

(Sorry about the late reply, i'm on vacation so I won't be replying as often as usual. Thanks in advance for understanding!!!"
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:12 pm

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"He-ey! Wait up, man!" Gabriel started running after Marvin with the heavy packages on his back. The two young men entered the bakery, with eagerness in their eyes.
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:08 am

Isolda|25|Princess|In the Castle gardens|Tagging Saito

Isolda felt her heart tighten when the man was taken away. She couldn't save him, he would probably get killed soon... "Traitors do not deserve to live." she spoke while watching them leave. Her voice was strong as always, and there was no hint of sadness or regret. Only a little anger... It could be easily interpreted as anger against traitors, but in truth it was anger at Saito for making her watch this.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:51 am

Shiri Artemina wrote:Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"He-ey! Wait up, man!" Gabriel started running after Marvin with the heavy packages on his back. The two young men entered the bakery, with eagerness in their eyes.

Marvin/21/male/merchant/faun/location;Dragonbane bakery/Tags;Gabriel

He opened the door, the fresh waft of cakes, breads, and everything sweet filling his senses. The aroma was so divine, Marvin wanted to stay here forever. "Mister baker?" He said, peeking around the counter. Nowhere to be seen. He sighed, "I guess he's out somewhere. Better just wait then." He smiled, pulling the nearest chair stool. "Take a seat, bud!"
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:16 am

Scarlette "Scar"
Female||117 years||Loner {DragonBane}||Etherik||Single||Tags; Raven, Iris, Orion

Scarlette flicked her whiskers when Raven came out. She yawned, tiny pink tongue showing.
She beat her wings lightly and hovered in the air where she could be seen better.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:24 am

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : bakery| Tags: Marvin

Gabriel gladly took the seat Marvin offered. He then looked at the divers pasteries that the baker had put at their disposition. Gabriel was probably going to choose something with red fruits, as it reminded him of his mum.
"I think I'm going to take that raspberry donut, and how about you?" he said in a jolly voice.

You would like to chat?

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:12 am

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember relaxed and soon shut his eyes . He was a extremely light sleeper. Ember's sides rose and fell asleep he slept.
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags: none

Autmun got up and returned to the market to get some vegetables to make herself some food for later. She got some things for salad and glanced over to her stall and saw that the lilies were still there. Autmun walked to her stall and took them . She put them in her satchel and saw Owa still helping Lucian. Autmun didn't mind and she took off with a light flutter of her wings. She headed back to the woods then to her tree house home .
--------
J'zhario/24/hydra/protector of the castle/male/tags: Isolda

J'zhario growled lowly in a non threating manner at the princess. He layed down and lowered his heads to her level.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:48 am

Shiri Artemina wrote:Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : bakery| Tags: Marvin

Gabriel gladly took the seat Marvin offered. He then looked at the divers pasteries that the baker had put at their disposition. Gabriel was probably going to choose something with red fruits, as it reminded him of his mum.
"I think I'm going to take that raspberry donut, and how about you?" he said in a jolly voice.

Marvin/male/faun/loner/21/location:Dragonsbane bakery/tags;Gabriel

He placed his hand on his chin, staring at the variety thoughtfully. "I'm not sure. I usually just ask Mister Lucien what's good!" He smiled. "It's more of a surprise that way." The faun adjusted his seat, folding his arms on the table. "So where you from?" Marvin asked, wanting to know more about this stranger.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:25 am

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : bakery| Tags: Marvin

"Hmm, me? Oh, it's a complicated storry, really. My mum was an angel for The Heavens but she gave birth to me in Hell, where my dad is from. Ever since The Heavens found out about my birth, my mum was taken away and I stayed in Hell with my dad. Later, I found out about my angel shifting and I got to visit Mum again."
And just by telling this story, Gabriel was blinking out tears. Discreat, transparent tears.

You would like to chat?

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:56 am

Shiri Artemina wrote:Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : bakery| Tags: Marvin

"Hmm, me? Oh, it's a complicated storry, really. My mum was an angel for The Heavens but she gave birth to me in Hell, where my dad is from. Ever since The Heavens found out about my birth, my mum was taken away and I stayed in Hell with my dad. Later, I found out about my angel shifting and I got to visit Mum again."
And just by telling this story, Gabriel was blinking out tears. Discreat, transparent tears.

Marvin/male/21/merchant/faun/location:Dragonsbane bakery/tags;Gabriel

He watched him sympathetically, loosening his posture. "I'm sorry... living without your mother must have been tough.. It must have been a nightmare to lose a dear one..." he said in a hushed tone. Marvin looked into his eyes. He wanted to hug him to make everything feel better, but decided that would be too weird for him to do, as they just met. "I... I've never been able to recall my past... I lost my memories from a long fall." He said. The man looked at his hands, shuffling them awkwardly.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me