When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Skizzle222 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:47 am

Ryan/regular demon/male/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He looked at serendipity again, his eyes were full of fear but he looked around, pulling the cloak further around her, covering he wings and most of her pale skin. He walked around, trying to ignore the pain but failing to keep his balance on walking and focusing, he stumbled into the walls multiple times.

Jane/regular angel/female/tags;Annabel/crush;open
She looked like she was about to say something but then stopped "are you okay?" She held the demons shoulder.
(Sorry, I only slept like an hour last night, it was this morning at seven, so I'm really tired, and going t sleep XD )

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun May 28, 2017 4:52 am

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Open
Serendipity continued looking at him in concern. "Please... just sit down... somethings obviously wrong..." she had seen demons act like this before but she never knew why. It always made her worry. Especially since the last time it happened it was with her boyfriend. And once he had almost relaxed his wings turned blood red and he grew sharp claws and fangs before attacking her and nearly killing her...

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander nodded silently. When the king recast his curse Alex clenched his jaw in pain. Every demon was effected by the curse but not all of them fell subject to the king. For those who were not taken over, they got splitting headaches and sore muscles. It was the kings way of trying to prevent the normal demons from saving angels from his slaves. (Idk what to change this to.)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sun May 28, 2017 5:56 am

Sabidono | The Demon King | Castle | Sage, Cerulean
Sabidono turned his head to the general who was still at the table. "General Celare," he addressed the demon who immediately bowed his head in acknowledgement, "find the fastest among your available scouts. I'll have to speak to them to prepare a message for Queen Taighlare." He then looked to Sage, a silent awareness of their current feelings and something unspoken to which he only responded with the same smile he had given Cerulean. The deceptive warmth on his face that gave way to concern of the same quality was enough to tell the General all he needed to know as he took his leave. "You're dismissed for now, Sage. I imagine you'll need some time to recover."

His full attention returned to Cerulean and his tail swished slightly, the rosaries click-clacking softly as he did to avoid a silence filling the room. She seemed to have relaxed at least slightly, a good sign that she had little in the way of mental resistances. Children's minds were always so malleable in a way that adults rarely were. "You haven't been hurt or frightened, have you?" He kept his voice low and soft, all carefully calculated to avoid appearing intimidating to her. "While I was speaking to your mother earlier one of my scouts mentioned that you were also out of the castle and I wanted to make sure you were safe, things have gotten dangerous recently, especially for angels. It is a shame that she and I already went our separate ways but I'll have someone let her know where you are." There was a slight pause filled only by a soft click-clack and he allowed a slight worry in his voice. "How did you end up separated from her? This seems so reckless and unlike her."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Alexander, pupper

He sighed soft a bit, shaking his head then smiling as he glanced down at the red wolf dog. He chuckled softly, when she nuzzled at his hands fir a moment. He squeaked and gasped too, feeling his own headache coming on. He whined softly a little bit, as he held his hands to his head.

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open/ wolf dog

Emeth

Annabel- Female- Demon- Bisexual- Tags: Jane

The white haired demon huffed, shivering a little bit. As much as it irritated her, she was just glad she could beat the thing. Still, it hurt, and made her want to throw up...Shaking her head, she sighed as she looked at Jane. "Y...Yes...It just gives me a headache."

(Ah geez, I wanna make a gal for Sage no...Also, any ideas how to get Emeth back in the RP?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun May 28, 2017 12:37 pm

{{I mean.. you are certainly welcome to try? You know, if you can get through all the mind control they have going on. |D
I really only brought them in to give Sabidono an actual character to boss around but I could probably get them out of the castle a little bit when they aren't busy being an evil minion instead of just kinda having them do nothing when not being ordered around.}}

Sage :: Nonbinary :: Demon :: -//
They almost choked on the urge to say something at that, as if he had ever actually cared about whether they needed to 'recover' after anything. It was all for the sake of controlling the child. Instead their tail only flicked with a soft clack of its own as they rose to their feet once more. "Thank you, my king," they stated with a motion that could almost be considered a bow. Their gaze flickered only briefly to Cerulean, having to look away once more almost instantly before the guilt could actually show, before they walked out of the room.
The instant they were out of sight, Sage leaned against a wall with their eyes closed, exhaling slowly. There was still something they had to do before they could truly do anything that even vaguely resembled relaxing, however. Someone to check on. They straightened up once more, walking quickly towards a very specific room holding a very specific cage. It wasn't as if he were going to actually care for her after all.

Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Alice
There was little reaction up until the exact point that Alice approached him, wings curling around his body. "Stay back." His voice was barely a whisper as he lashed out in her vague direction with one arm, a line of fire expanding out from where his hand had moved. It never got close enough to burn her, simply acting as a barrier between the angel and demon. The instant he found himself semi-capable of moving the fire vanished and Malpercio was on his feet and bolting toward his home. Putting distance between himself and her, for her safety and peace of mind more than anything else, was really the only thought in his mind.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:01 pm

[XP
Gonna be another angel]

Name
Deniella

Species
Angel

Looks

Eyes Green
Hair Brown
Skin Light
Clothing

Romance
Crush Sage
Mate

Kin
Father Yelta (Missing)
Mother Dana (Missing)
Siblings Missing
Offspring Kind of wants

Personality

Other
Ref latter, wip for pet
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Ryan/regular demon/male/tags;serendipity/crush;open
He listened to her and sat down, he groaned as his head hurt more when he moved. He buried his head in his hands, hiding his face. He didn't wanna look up at anything, it was to bright for him right now, he preferred the dark anyway. Although, something about this girl was different.
(Sorry for short post)

Jane/regular angel/female/tags;Annabel/crush;open
She nodded "do you want me to come with you?" She looked very concerned

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun May 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Ryan//Crush;;Open
Serendipity kneeled in front of him and looked up at him in concern. Concern took over her trust issues. "Are you alright? Do you need anything? I could make you an herbal tea to help if you're in pain." She wanted to help but this didn't seem like something her healing abilities could help with. They only healed wounds. They didn't heal pain. Her scarlet eyes seemed to tremble as she looked up at him. The thought of pain reminded her of some angels she had grown up with who bullied her for her demonic red eyes.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander continued to endure the pain for a few hours. However, the effects soon subsided and he let out a sigh of relief. He laid down, exhausted. The pain had worn him out. He sat up and looked outside. It was getting dark. He looked at Adonis. "Wanna camp here for the night? I'm too tired to fly home." He used the cave wall to support him.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Accepted?)
Will post tomorrow)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDragon » Sun May 28, 2017 4:16 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Alice
    •Eighteen years old
    •Angel
    •Single
    •No Crush
    •Forest
    •Tagged: Malpercio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

His actions shocked Alice but she remained calm and watched him run off, unable to do anything. So she had been right, the curse had been ressurected and he was running to protect her. At this thought Alice puffed her cheeks out, she felt as though she didn't need protecting but she knew it was for the best. With a sigh she knelt down to Pikko, "Follow him and if anything bad happens come back to me and bring me to him." With her words Pikko did just that and ran after Malpercio. After making sure Pikko followed him Alice got up and headed beck to her cabin. Even though that wasn't the safest place for her that was her the only place she knew of at the moment besides the castle.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lance
    •Twenty-two years old
    •Demon
    •Single
    •No Crush
    •The Forest
    •Tagged: Taighlare
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Taighlare healed his pain, you could see the pain visibly leave by watching his face. His features softened and his eyes seemed to loose the tention they had in them before the curse. A smile smile graced his lips along with a small thank you for the angel in front of him. "Thank you... Twenty-four hours should be enough for me to do something about this before it becomes too bad." At first his voice was a little hoarse but as he continued to speak the pain in his voice slowly dissipated.
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me