CLOSED, OVER

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

CLOSED, OVER

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:37 am

Last edited by SabrinaB on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:38 am

Last edited by SabrinaB on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - WIP

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 am

Clayton Grey
Type: 3. He is the boss of the Guards, the one who started this project
Sexuality: Straight
Abilities: Can copy the abilities of others, other is unknown...
Weakness: Since he can copy abilities from other he isn't familiar with them, so things can go wrong when he can't control it. He can't copy mental abilities without knowing people use it.
Personality: Clayton never seems to show any emotion. He has a cold heart and never seems to really care about anyone. He isn't the most patience one. He is a very good actor. He rarely shows mercy and he doesn't show any kindness.
History: Don't bother asking him about his past, he won't tell you...
Other: -

Varias McCone
Type: Gifted
Ability: Strength and speed
Weakness: He's terrified of swimming
Personality: He's polite and social, but he's carefull whe it comes to trusting others. He cares a lot about his friends. He doesn't give secod chances easily.
History: He almost drowned as a young kid, which is why he's terrified of swimming. He doesn't mind entering water, as long as the water reaches his hips. Any heigher will cause a panic attack.

Dian Grey
Type:Hunter/scientist
Sexuality: Gay
Ability: He can control water and ice
Weakness: He's afraid of heights and he can't handle heat
Personality: Dian is quiet. He's a strange, mysterious person, almost impossible to understand. He's pretty laid back and doesn't like getting involved into things too deep. He doesn't seem to care what people think of him. He prefers to keep his distance.
Dian has bee tested to see if he's autistic, but he isn't. He has a high IQ, but doesn't socialize much. He is very smart and he can invent things.
History: "I don't like talking about my past, alright?"

Phantom, though his real name is Erik, but only Clayton knows
Type: 3 - guard
Abilities: Controls electricity, can read minds if he has eye contact
Weakness: He hates it when people talk about his mask or talk about his real name. He dislikes bright lights, though it won't harm him.
Personality: Phantom is a pretty rude person who obvously dislikes almost anyone around him. He doesn't take orders and he doesn't care about others. The only one he listens to is Clayton.
History: He used to be a calm person who cared about others. Clayton offered him a job, which he took. He met a woman and they fell in love with eachother, though they never told eachother how they felt.
One day he entered a lab where Dian was working. The only thing he remembers was a loud bang and a bright light, an explosion... It almost killed him. After a lot of surgeries he was able to work again, though his face was messed up with scars from the explosion. He wears a mask to hide it, but he hates it.
Soon he foun out what the woman he loved was there too, but she didn't survive. This explosion changed his life, causing him not to care about anyone.

Last edited by SabrinaB on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - WIP

Postby deanbean samfam » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:01 am

Res. :)
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - Accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:32 am

Blaise Whitlance
Type: 2 - Gifted.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Ability: Telekinesis (only on inanimate objects, not people or animals) & creating energy blasts.
Weakness: Has a deep fear of needles, and he is allergic to stinging nettles. Also, if his hands are tied, then he'll be unable to use his powers.
Personality: Cold and very secretive, he doesn't give anything about himself away easily. He can be rather blunt, but is also patient. If you earn his trust, then he'll be incredibly loyal and even a little more caring, but this is only shown in very subtle ways. He does have a deeply hidden softer, sweeter side, but it'll take a lot to get to it.
History: Not much is known, but when he first discovered his powers, it did take him a little while to get them completely under control. He also used to be prone to lashing out, which didn't help in controlling his powers, but now he seems to have calmed down a lot more now.
Other: N/A.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:51 am

Accepted :)
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kristian // CASE // TARS // Mick // Aristide // Jane

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:54 am

Image is mine, please do not use
Kristian Ludwig
Name; Kristian Ludwig
Nickname; Kris - Kristian - or Dr. Ludwig
Gender; Male
Age; 25
Abilities; Ability to heal
Type; 2
Mutations; He has wings on his back that are growing in
Detailed description of character; standing tall and lanky, this
piece of wood looks like he needed to eat a sandwich once in a
while
Though he's not overly skinny, he's still close to being underweight.
Black fuzzy hair on his head that can come into a curl near the front,
his face is thin and pale. Along with glasses resting on his roman nose,
all he usually wears is a white shirt, a red tie, and a brown vest covering
it all along with black pants and boots. He also has nine fingers instead
of ten, he has no left index finger. Also wears red gloves sometimes
Due to an attack from a plague, he's missing a leg and is replaced with a
bionic one
Pets/Companions; He isn't sure why, but he attracts birds a lot. And
since he's used to it, doves and pigeons seem to be comfortable around him
Personality/History; Kristian is a Teutonic man of medicine.
While he may have a tenuous adherence to medical ethics, he is nonetheless
the primary healing class of the team. What he lacks in compassion for the sick,
respect for human dignity, and any sort of verifiable formal training in medicine,
Kris more than makes up for with a bottomless supply of giant needles and a
trembling enthusiasm for plunging them into exposed flesh. Raised in Rottenburg,
Germany during an era when the Hippocratic oath had been downgraded to an
optional Hippocratic suggestion, Kristian considers healing a generally unintended
side effect of satisfying his own morbid curiosity. He grew up alongside his father,
who was also an aspiring doctor, but he died, leaving Kris alone with nobody to care
for him. Also leaving him with no rules to follow, and everyone knows how the
Hippocratic Oath states 'to do no harm'..
Piercings; None
Eye color; Brown
Hair color; Black/Brown
Tattoos; is a wienerschnitzel and doesn't want any
Any Bad Habits; Can't keep his hands out of open chest cavities, and won't
stop wanting to experiment on others, and is addicted to a drug he made,
called 'Kritz' and he smokes it through an old fashion pipe sailors use, it
really isn't harmful, rather it rejuvenates the insides - X
Any Old/New Human hobbies; Reading, Drawing, Smoking, Healing, and
playing the violin, which somehow survived the bombs
Crush; Blaise
Family; Had two brothers, but god knows where they are
Weaknesses: Hates water - is afraid of heights - allergic to nuts - if he heals too many people he could easily die

Image is mine please do not use
Tars Stellar
Type: 3
Sexuality: Bicurious
Ability: Extremely smart - Can control electronics (only when he's touching them) - Basically a walking computer
Weakness: Water - Water - (did I mention water?) - and anything else that would damage a machine - like a magnet
Personality/History: TARS is one of four former U.S. Marine Corps tactical robots along with PLEX, CASE and KIPP featured in the Interstellar universe. He is one of the crew members of Endurance along with various others, and CASE. TARS' personality can be characterized as witty, sarcastic, and humorous, traits programmed into him to make him a better suited companion. TARS also appears to be somewhat more versatile than CASE, being suited for tasks ranging from piloting to data collection. TARS spent 23 years maintaining the Endurance along with Romilly (a crew member). In a cruel twist of fate, he was also a witness of Romilly's death when a booby trapped KIPP exploded. With this, TARS is one of the four surviving crew members from the Endurance, along with twin robot CASE. Despite being a robot who follows the order of his crew, TARS is quite intelligent and is capable of acting on his own.
Other: Actually is working for the hunters, but is double agent-ing to spy on the gifted. Is Clayton's 'son' and Dian's 'brother'

Case Stellar
Name: Case Stellar
Type: 3
Ability: Extremely smart - Can control electronics (only when he's touching them) - Basically a walking computer
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: x (Feel free to PM me about any relationships!)
History/Personality: CASE is one of three former marine surplus robots , alongside TARS and KIPP. His primary purpose was maintenance and operation of the Endurance in the absence of human crew members. CASE's personality is characterized as more quiet and reserved as opposed to TARS' personality. CASE is a marine surplus robot given to NASA for assistance of the astronaut crew.  
Weaknesses: Water - Water - (did I mention water?) - and anything else that would damage a machine - like a magnet
Other: Actually is working for the hunters, but is double agent-ing to spy on the gifted. Is Clayton's 'son' and Tars' 'brother'

Username;; ---
Name;; Mick Mundy
Age;; 25
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; strange tribal tattoos on his face - 6'2" - strong and healthy
- mullet type 'do pulled back with a hairband - blue eyes - covers the tops
of his hands with gloves to hide the scars that crawl up his arms and across
his chest - real tall and lanky

Species;; Hooman
Powers;; Lol none
Personality/History;; In his former life as a tracker of dangerous game in the
unforgiving Australian outback, Mick would spend months by himself. Prolonged
isolation taught him a valuable lesson: You don't have to rely on other people if you
never miss. Hailing from the lost country of New Zealand and raised in the unforgiving
Australian outback, Mundy is a tough and ready crack shot. Half rugged outdoorsman,
half alien observer, this taciturn strip of beef jerky has spent the better part of his life
alone in the bush, slow baking under the Australian sun.
Weaknesses;; - Hates vegetables - Really self conscious

Sexuality;; Bicurious
Crush;; That one girl..

Relationships;; <x>
Family;; None
Extra;; Voice is deep and sexy (Australian Accent) - Enjoys going out to hunt -
Takes long jogs every day, Swims, Does sports ect. - the Tattoos are a mystery to him

Username;; ---
Name;; Aristide LaFleur
Age;; 23
Gender;; Male
Appearance;; the tattoo number 4815 on his back - as well as horrible burns. He's tall and skinny, though strong enough. His hair is dark grey, with lighter grey streaks from the front

Species;; 2 - Humanoid Cecaelia
Powers;; Breathing underwater, shifting from sea form to human form (torso up, human - torso down, octopus)
Personality/History;; He is a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in riddles, lovingly sprinkled with intrigue, express mailed to Mystery, Alaska, and LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU! but it is too late. You're dead. For he is a LaFleur - globetrotting rogue, lady killer (metaphorically) and mankiller (for real). Hailing from an indeterminate region of France, the Spy is an enthusiast of sharp suits and even sharper knives. Aristide has false teeth where he hides tiny provisions and a miniature knife inside; this is seen later. His face was also partially shown, revealing that his hair is dark grey.
Weaknesses;; ignorant people, the people he loves getting hurt, and iron

Sexuality;; Bisexual
Crush;; <x>

Relationships;; <x>
Family;; Mick Mundy (adopted brother)
Extra;; Comes from France and speaks French, just doesn't speak stupid

Image is mine, please do not use
Username;; ---
Name;; Jane Doe
Age;; 20
Gender;; Cis-Male
Appearance;; a rustic brown color - eyes both are bright blue - build is Large and Muscular, he isn't playing around. He has a scar over one eye, and a short haircut. He's pretty menacing at first, but a sweetheart when you get to know him.

Species;; Human - Guard
Personality/History;; Though he wanted desperately to fight in World War 2, the Soldier was rejected
from every branch of the U.S. military. Undaunted, he bought his own ticket to
Europe. After arriving and finally locating Poland, the Soldier taught himself how
to load and fire a variety of weapons before embarking on a Nazi killing spree for
which he was awarded several medals that he designed and made himself. His
rampage ended immediately upon hearing about the end of the war in 1949. The Soldier is a crazed, jingoistic patriot from America's heartland. Tough and well-armed, he is versatile, capable of both offense and defense.
His mother had hoped for a girl when Jane was born, and was disappointed to have a boy instead. She named him Jane anyways and forced him to wear dresses as a child, letting him grow up gender confused.
His brother thinks he's a crazed lunatic who talks to inanimate objects and hurts him

Weaknesses;; He isn't very quick witted, and may be a bit slow in the head. Though he's loveable all the same. Also is afraid of others thinking he's weak and useless

Sexuality;; Bicurious
Crush;; <3

Relationships;; <x>
Family;; Tavish DeGroot (adopted brother) - Johnny Doe (Brother) - Margret Doe (mother) - John Doe (Father / Deceased)
Extra;; He likes all sorts of animals, and loves to play around
Last edited by Probably a Doctor on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:18 am, edited 10 times in total.
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:03 am

skylar
Type:1
Sexuality: straight
Ability: none
Weakness: fear of deep murkey water
Personality:skylar loves to socialize and talk with others, she tends to get a bit firty at times but doesnt trust the guys and just does it for fun. Skylar loves the outdoors and could live outside if she could but is scared of swimming in lakes or oceans ..... she cant see whats under her and thats what scares her, but skylar would gladly swim in pools . Her favorite thing to do is fish and go on long trips off the island. Skylar will trust basically anyone if she thinks they are trustworthy but that usually results in a failure since most people break her trust, yet she never learns and does it again.
Last edited by deanbean samfam on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 am

((Weakness, fear, anything :) ))

Both accepted :D