The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby startail;; » Wed May 24, 2017 4:37 am

Haruto Akagi | 18 | male | Ability to create and object | Tag: Shion | Forum
Haruto followed Shion, he made sure that he was behind her a bit so that it didn't seem like he knew where he was going. The dog was squirming more now. Haruto formed a solid colored collar and leash in his hands and then crouched down. ''oh look someone lost their collar and leash.'' He pretended to pick them up and put them on the dog. He had a bit of trouble with putting on the collar. The dog was annoyed at the collar. He set the dog down, and he stayed at Haruto's feet. ''good boy. I suppose i can return the leash later because it's not really mine.'' Haruto blushed at his horrible acting skills.

Luke Hendrix | 18 | male | Sun/light/warmth powers | Tag: open | Forum
Luke was blankly walking, he yawned. In a moment a person next to him caught his eye, he jumped. He looked at her for a second a continued to walk. He was confused, why was she weirdly following him. Luke decided not to ask. People walked by him, he felt self-conscious. He spotted a bench that had some shade and he walked to it and sat down.

Emily Rose | 17 | female | no powers | Tag: open | Forum
Emily spotted the dog and he didn't seem stray but one owner was in sight. She watched a person walk in and get a coffee. Emily thought that was the owner but apparently not. One of her co-workers crouched down, she didn't pet the dog though ''where's your owner?''' she patted the dog and then quickly ran to wash her hands. Emily made her way over to the dog and petted him. ''you like that, don't you.'' she bought a small pastry and gave it to him. ''you would much rather enjoy it as a human.'' she thought for a moment and turned to the counter, asked her co-worker ''Liz, don't dogs not taste sweet.'' she didn't get a reply from her friend so she turned back to the dog.

Me wrote:-Always looking for wishlist
pets so feel to send trades.
-Love all animals, but I think
I like dragons the best.
-Want to learn how
to draw everything.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed May 24, 2017 4:49 am

(Marking!)
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed May 24, 2017 8:51 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Zakon
She had to admit, that was one name that was one in a million, not like all the boring ones she'd seen before. Whenever had Skye ever met someone called Zakon? It nearly felt like a name out of a science fiction novel. She couldn't help it, she giggled ever so slightly as he said his name, before quickly calming herself. "Zakon, huh? I like it, it's very unique. I guess I could shorten it, but that would ruin it." She was half thinking out loud as she spoke, starting to notice that he was getting weird again. Soon picking up on what he was probably trying to get at, Skye sighed, before speaking. "Well, It's a pretty nice day out, don't you think? I'd love to go on a walk and maybe find out some more about you if you want?"

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Emily
He barked happily as he was pet, always seeming to love the way it made his fur feel, no wonder dogs liked it so much. Getting this much attention felt really nice, however if he were human he'd probably be shuffling around awkwardly at it. The pleasures of not having to worry about his human fears! Connor wagged his tail as he was given some food, instantly swallowing it, almost forgetting to bite it in half as it went down. His ears pricking up at her words, almost wanting to answer and say that it was true that it probably didn't taste as nice if he were in his human form, but he didn't want to frighten them. After all, these people didn't look like they had powers. After he was finished, he padded up to Emily, rubbing his body on her leg to get her attention, his tail still wagging and tongue hanging out of his mouth.

Jasmine Church | Female | 25 | Pansexual | Sensory Control | Tag: Kokyu
Not feeling any less exhausted, she managed a chuckle, raising a hand to her face. "Wow, I feel so helpless right now. I was suppose to be making sure you were alright, but look at me, needing help to even stand up." Jasmine shook her head before looking to her with droopy eyes. "Heidi, might you be forgetting that I have money on me? I wouldn't be much of an adult if I didn't carry around a good amount on me at all times."

Axel Rinder | Male | 450 | Pansexual | Immortality, Creating Powers, Telepathy | Tag: Koiza
The man could certainly understand what he was getting at, as he'd intended all of the powers he gave out to have downsides, though Koiza's particular one seemed to have gone a bit overboard. He'd never meant to create a demon in the process. Nevertheless, he shrug. "Well, no power comes without a price, you said yes to the prospect of obtaining them, it's really on you that you didn't consider the consequences."

Zach Moore | 17 | Bisexual | Fire Manipulation | Tag: Fumio
He chuckled slightly as he watched the creature, actually finding it pretty cute for a strange plant monster. Zach probably would have been content to simply watch the thing, but Fumio's words made him stop. "Hang on, when you say that, did you... by chance meet a guy one night?" He was already starting to suspect that she was like him, and if that were the case, then all the better. Did this mean that he would have to keep his flames a secret? Zach could only hope.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:16 am

Heidi//17//assistance//tags: Jasmine

Heidi huffed to herself, carefully starting to guide Jasmine through the walkways. "Really, don't worry, I'm sure I was like this last night..." She excused with a wave of her hand. The younger girl had decided that she would read the rest of the journal and look for her bag later, as it was most likely found and returned somewhere or taken. Readjusting her grip so that it was more comfortable for both of them, Heidi spotted the train station and started over. At Jaz's words she only shrugged. "I considered it, but I also plan to ride. Besides, you didn't need to follow and check up on me when I was in that state, but you did. Just kind of want to pay you back, you know? Plus I also like to have money on me for situations exactly like this."
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:09 pm

[@Wolfan: Were my two new dorks accepted?]

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Kokyu

The black haired and blue eyed boy nodded, as he looked at the other boy. "Yes, I noticed the flying thing, you kind of...pulled me and Trico into the air, and got us up onto a building..." He shrugged, then looked at him again. "And I can assure you, I only have the one power." He hummed softly, then looked down. "I...have a few questions...But I think one is rude to just ask out of the blue...So, I'll ask this instead. How long have you had Trico? How old was he when you got him?"

(Leaving this the same for now)
Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Crush: Axel~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Nazei and Ghost~ Open (but texting Axel)

The blue haired boy sighed when the horse continued to squeal softly, the white gelding perking his ears as he continued to snuffle at the shirt the boy wore. When Kyoichi realized he had actually only changed his pants this morning, and was still wearing the same shirt, he began to suspect what had the horse so crazed up...Shaking his head, he sighed softly, then took out his phone. Hey Axel, I think Ghost smells you on my shirt...I was half asleep today when I changed, and kind of...forgot to change it...Uh, anyway! Nazei is out on patrol again, just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you wanted to watch out for the little monster.

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Crush: Shoki~ Floating, eerie singing- Shoki

The white haired, ruby eyed one shook his head a little bit. He gave another soft huff, then tilted his head as he glanced at the other male for a moment. He shook his head, looking a little confused by the word dearie. He let out a breath, squeaking at the nuzzle. He nodded, as he sat back and watched. "What is it called?" he asked.

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Crush: Kysma~ Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Edie/Kysma

She smiled a little bit, as she looked at him and chuckled. She began to head back from the water, giving a gentle pull and getting Edie to follow. Shaking her head, she wondered if they'd have vanilla dog bones, too...There was a place near the orphanage, that also gave out vanilla dog bones, so pups could have a treat too. Shaking her head, she nodded as she said "Alright." and followed after him.

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- Crush: Haruto- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)- Haruto

The white haired and light eyed female hummed softly a little bit, as she walked. She tipped her head to the side, smiling to herself and trying to figure out the reasoning behind it. Shaking her head, she huffed softly as she looked back at him. "Well...Do we really need to go to the pet store then? I mean, you have a collar and leash now..." She shook her head, thinking something was up but going along with it for now.

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

Mattie shook his head, as he glanced at the other male and tilted his head. "Artie...You can't do that...Father is in a hospital full of people, and her mother is dead..." Shaking his head, he glanced at the maid, and saw Rifka was looking at Dakota nervously. He was guessing she did not know what to say in this instance, and so he touched her shoulder. He moved over to Dakota, hugging his little sister as she whimpered and cried. "I...want to see daddy..." she said, and Mattie looked at Artie. The dogs came up behind them, seeming to sense something was up.

Fumio Cherie- 17- Female- Heterosexual- Crush: Zach- Plant magic- Zach

She tilted her head, smiling when the plant sprite made its odd little sounds. She then glanced back at the dark haired and bluish eyed boy again. She smiled a little, then took pause when he asked that. Shaking her head, she huffed as she looked at him. She nodded, saying "Yeah...And it sounds like you did too, huh?" she asked right back. She smiled at Nee again, holding up a flat palm and allowing it to climb onto her palm and sit there.

Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Romeo

The dark haired, blue eyed boy huffed softly, as he looked at the older male, then he shrugged as he looked away for a moment. He said "I mean...She seemed like a very nice girl, an I approved, so..." It's not like Zach had just abandoned him without a word, Henry had actually told him to go and have fun...Shaking his head again, he blinked when the other male spoke to him once more. "St... Stay together?" he squeaked, eyes widening a bit as he took it the wrong way.

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

He huffed as he looked at him, then shrugged and shook his head. He sighed a bit, then smiled as he looked at the older male. "Alright, I will try not to..." he said, then shook his head again. He hummed as he nodded at him, and began to move around, to check things out. "I think I'll sleep on the couch up here. It would...feel safer for me, and the dogs..." he said, then looked up. "You have a motorcycle?" he asked.

[So, thinking about having this dope black out sometime soon, but considering his powers...Can anyone think of hat his monster should do?
I could do something with the illusions, I guess, like I suppose the monster could somehow make one corporeal]

Farkas- 23- Male- Asexual Homorom- Crush: Will be Raize- Inugami- Raize

The Inugami powered male looked a little confused as to why his companion was so bouncy. Shaking the thought away, he huffed softly at himself a little bit. He shrugged, as he looked at Raize a moment. "There are a few that I like...Someone apparently went to Japan and discovered cat cafes, and liked the idea so much they brought it back here."

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

(Later)

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

He nodded, as he looked at Malour, and he let out a breath. She hadn't said anything about the fire wings, but he still could not be certain she had not seen them. Shaking his head again, he made a low sound after a small moment. "That moon was really the only thing that stuck in my mind...It was so weird...Um...Minor fire powers, but they're really minor...So my true power is...a romance incubus...It means if I use it, I get power for it by 'feeding' off the romantic feelings of couples that are in love. What about you?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed May 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Malour was surprised at how the boy outright mentioned that he did indeed have powers, given to him by the mythical one. "Power gained from love? That is odd...............alright, since you told me yours, I'll tell you mine. It's telepathy." She left out the part about her acceleration ability. That was her secret.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

Kokyu glanced over to the counter one more time to make sure that no one else was eavesdropping on their conversation. "Yes, that's an example. Also I can only do that in my other form, so I don't really be expected to give you a lift places, heh. And invisibility is useful in itself... Though I suppose that I don't want to be carried away going on about superpowers." He chuckled to himself, his orange eyes rising to meet Geda's. At his comment, the blond raised an eyebrow in curiosity but said nothing. "Ah, Trico..." He thought aloud at the question, turning and giving his companion a scratch behind the ears before continuing. "Eh, it must have been... around 4 years ago? I think I was thirteen, and our butler at the time knew I had wanted a dog and got me one when he thought I was responsible enough. I got him when he was about 3 months old, I believe. He's been my best friend ever since, especially because that same butler had to leave soon after." Kokyu explained, trying to remember the details. "Uh, you seemed like you handled him and Connor as a husky pretty well yesterday. You have a dog?"

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Dakota, Rifka

The late teen pursed his lips. "I could... No one would know what happened and I can just change... My... Uh, clothing..." He trailed off, growing increasingly quieter upon finally remembering the other people in the room. He stood up and watched quietly as his new friend hugged his sister, giving a small nod to the maid standing nearby. "I guess it would be best to go visit, though I've never been in a situation like this before..." Arthur voiced, his tone a bit confusing as were his current emotions. Most of the time he had them under control, never having many that were actually real because of his ability to change every aspect of who he was physically and his sincere acting as an effect. Still, even without knowing either of the people who had been harmed, he stood now watching the impact the event had on their loved ones. The purple-headed boy frowned and looked down, thinking.

___

(Maybe since he can sense emotions and create illusions, he could play off of people's feelings? Like his monster might be more of a ghost that haunts buildings and playing off of the people around them, just on a way larger scale? Idk maybe have him set a bunch of things on 'fire' or the people with them getting hurt just to mess with them? Sorry if I'm not being much help)

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

The blonde man gave a curt nod. "Sounds good. That way, if you need me, then you can just knock on my door." He added with a glance to his closed door. Nagisa then moved to stride over to a closet, open it, and take out a few extra blankets and a pillowcase. "I'd have to get a pillow from my room cleaned after we get your dogs, but aside from that these should take care of you." He explained, walking over next to Senn and setting the cloths on the couch. The 19-year-old snorted with amusement at the younger teen's tone at his last comment. "Well, I have to admit that I don't use it as often as I'd like. Guess I forgot what the weather was like here despite how this is where I've spent my entire life." Nagisa grinned. "But yeah, when it's not raining I could take you out on it. It's still a bit dangerous to drive though, and I've only got one helmet, so you can probably see my reasoning for that rule." He rose a hand and brushed his fingers through his hair, messing it up in the process. "Anyway, what do you say he got get your dogs? At least, considering this is an ok place for them." The man added, raising his eyebrows and starting back down the stairs.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Kokyu

The black haired and blue eyed boy sighed softly, as he honestly wanted to ask that one nagging question, but did not want Kokyu to become disturbed by it, or hate him for it, or be disgusted he even asked...Shaking his head, he glanced at the other boy, and he nodded as he colored faintly, just from the fact his power was complimented. He nodded, when Kokyu started to talk about the dog now, and he relaxed slightly. He said "3 months old? Do you have any pictures of him, from then? Was that butler your friend?" he also asked. He wondered about himself, why he even asked that question. He shook his head, smiling as he tried to imagine Trico as a small pup.

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)/ Rifka (npc)

Mattie sighed softly, as he glanced at the purple haired male and he gave him a look. He then shook his head again, before lifting Dakota up off the ground and into his arms, and glancing over at Rifka. He heard the maid make a very soft sound, then glanced at Artie for a moment. After not too long, he glanced at the Russian born female, and dipped his head to her. "Is there a way for us to get to the hospital he is at?" he asked. Rifka glanced up, nodding at him. "We have...horses, a carriage, or there's a second car and the butler, Seamus, knows how to drive." she said. Mattie said "I vote the car...Artie?"

(XP Actually, I could see scaring the cheese out of people as being satisfyin enough for his monster)

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

He shook his head, as he glanced at the older male, and he blushed faintly as he then glanced down, shaking his head at himself. He huffed softly, sighing out a breath, then glanced back up when Nagisa mentioned pillows and such. He nodded, saying "That is alright." and glanced at the clothes. He huffed as he looked at them, judging they may be a little big on him, yet he could not bring himself to care. Shaking his head, he then nodded as he said "Cool." He got up, as Nagisa headed down the stairs, and he softly said "Yes, let's go get them."
(Now I just gotta figure out when and or why...I'm thinking something happens to one of the dogs, sets him off or upsets him, and then its able to slip through the 'cracks' and get in to take over)

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

(Later)

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

He shook his head, as he glanced at his sister, then he looked at Malour again. Huffing softly, he nodded his head at her. He shrugged, not really quite understanding his power himself, then shook his head. He nodded at her, saying "Cool...Annabel's power is...being an Empath." he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed May 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Malour decided it would be worthwhile to remember this information. "Alright, now, were you planning on trying to find this "mystery man"?" She asked, "because I certainly was. If you weren't, I'll be leaving now, if you were, that's great, maybe our chances of actually finding him will be higher."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Thu May 25, 2017 2:21 am

Shoki Kusabane wrote:{18} (Male) {Homo} (Probability) {Location: Housing} (Tagging: Yashamaru)
"Blue Exorcist or if you want to call it by the japanese name, Ai No Exorcist. I haven't gotten that far trough the show yet, but it's pretty entertaining so far." Shoki says as he sets the remote off to the side, content with the show that Natflix decided to present to them. The white haired male happily purrs and snuggles Yashamaru, hugging him like a teddy bear. (I imagine Yasha to be a pretty comfortable human pillow ^-^)

Ryide Kusabane wrote:{16} (Female) {Andro} (Arcane Brush) {Location: Neighborhood} (Tagging: Luke)
Ryide follows the male without a word, even as he made his way to the shady spot towards the bench. If he was weirded out by her, then that was his problem, not hers. Rather than sitting with him in the bench though, she decided to simply lean against the tree that provided the shade. The base of the tree would provide maximum shade after all, and she really didn't feel like sitting down. Once she did, she knew it would take a lot of energy to stand back up. Ryide places the brush behind her ear and allows the handle of the bag she was carrying to slide down to her hand, her fingers holding onto it for now rather than having it slung over her arm. She said nothing as she did this, adding onto the strange atmosphere that engulfed them.

Koiza Tsuaki wrote:{19} (Male) {Andro} (Dream Demon) {Location: Roof of Store} (Tagging: Axel)
A small pout appeared on his lips. Normally he wouldn't do such a thing, but he had just woken up. "I didn't think the setbacks would be as bad as having a demon stalk me in the shower!" he whimpers, burying his face in his arms from the embarrassment of thinking back to that moment. It was bad anough with Donovan poking fun at him using the toilet and all, but the shower? Really? A few minutes after Koiza's moping around, he turns to look at the odd male who he had been conversing to for a while now, a strange he didn't know, yet there seems to be some kind of bond present. It puzzled the young male, what kind of connection did he share with this person if he was unfamiliar with this male?

Kysma Izamoto wrote:{17} (Male) {Pan} (Power Manipulation) {Location: Beach} (Tagging: Negi)
The red haired male begins to lead the way to the ice cream shop, it wasn't that long of a walk really. Maybe a block or two down the beach and bam. A cute little ice cream shop sat there off to the side, away from the water to avoid high tide and such. "Huh. Smaller than I anticipated," he says out loud to really no one in particular. The small side of the place did add onto its charm though. He walks up to the list of flavors this place had to offer, many of them were the usual common ones, but there were a few that were new to the male. "Sea salt ice cream? ..." He then looks back over to Negi, "Any particular flavor you have in mind?"

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: Library} (Tagging: open)
The blonde was sitting at one of the more secluded tables in the library, typing away on his laptop. The fan which he uses to summon the familiars referred to as Honne was snug in his pocket, the tip of the handle peeking out slightly. It was something that he don't want to go waving about. These kinds of fans were more feminine, something that didn't bother Tsuaka all too much. He knew that he was somewhat gay, but still held some interest in females. (Though, he knew he was leaning more towards males). His fingers danced across the keyboard, typing up information on a word document. It was recording what he knew so far about this strange power, and profiling some of the Honne he had brought into the world. He has yet found anyone who could see them as well, let alone sense their presence. One of his closest Honne, Aiha, the manifestation of the word love from his sister's point of view, sat beside him in the form of a small white cat with orange markings, a purple ribbon tied around her neck. She kept her eyes on the screen, watching that Tsuaka typed up and making sure he didn't make any funny mistakes. The two of them were so focused on this document, that they didn't pay attention to their surroundings of the library, so it would be a delayed reaction if some burglar decided to come and take the goodies away from the library, if the library had anything good to offer other than a nice, isolated spot to work.

Rikai Morga wrote:{17} (Female) {Pan} (Compression+Linguist) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(Not accepted yet, setting up header)

Xiox Rarlark wrote:{18} (Male) {Pan} (Spacial Manipulation) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(Not accepted yet, just setting up header)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me