Welcome to Dragon Academy! -Human + Dragon RP- (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to Dragon Academy! -Human + Dragon RP- (Acceptin

Postby Samurott12345 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Jay slowly walked into the amazingly large room, his brown eyes staring in awe of the sheer size of it. He noticed taht it was also, quite empty, and he quickly felt his awe change to panic. He didn't want to be the first on there. But the he noticed the otehr girl there. 'Oh thank goodness, I'm not the first... Should I talk to her?' Jay thought to himself quietly. The girl seemed nice enough, but he knew that he wasn't the best at talking. Yet, he also knew that he'd just feel more awkward if he sat by himself. Gathering his belongings, he made his way to Amai, and took a seat next to her. "H-hey there,"he said shyly, hoping he wasn't coming off as rude.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Luner-male-16-tag:

Luner walked into surprisingly large room with a smile. His face beamed as he was excited about experiences he's going to have with other students, wait, they will eventually hate him anyway. He stopped before looks around, seeing other students with their awe expression. The expression almost makes him burst out of laughter, but he was able to hold it. Luner start taking a random seat before settle his stuff down on other chair "hmm..I wonder how many students are going to be here? Wishing it's none~" he thought while swing his legs around with a smirk.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:37 pm

Sam|| Male|| 14 ||Crush: None || Tags: Open

Sam walked into the room with a blank look on his face, trying not to draw too much attention. ' Wow this place is so big, it's really overwhelming, I wish there wasn't so many people..' He began to feel really nervous and quickly scoped the room for the seat farthest from everyone, as soon as he saw it, he hastily made his way over and sat down.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:52 am

Unlike most newbies who were often shy and quiet, Tommi barged into the room,walking in with so much pure confidence that it almost made her look cocky, she just did a simple wave to most of the people as a greeting . She was used to this room, it was only normal since she had been here for the last four years. She sighed, she wasn't even close to being 60 but she sure felt old seeing new and young faces .she looked around ,noticing her seat that she took wasn't already taken, and a satisfied smile spread over her face. She went over to it and sat down, being used to this atmosphere.
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Giogeth » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:40 am

Krystal was off to the side scanning the room breifly looking around at the new arrivals. Remembering that it was only a few years ago that she was in the same spot they were. Though she now worked at the school as the medical apprentice
Giogeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:13 am

Jay gave her a shy smile. "N-nice to meet you Amai. M-my name's Jay."he said nervously. He made himself more comfortable after she moved her items. There was a little awkward silence before he spoke again. "S-so, what do you think of this place? It's pretty impressive to me,"he stated, trying to relax himself.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:57 am

(Do they just know what dorm they're in?)

Jay watched as the dragon tamer gave a very long speech about the school and the dragons. Oh how he loved dragons. Everyone thought he was crazy for believing in them, but now look at him. He was going to get one of his own soon. He turned to Amai and gave her a shy smile. "What dorm are you in?"he asked.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:14 pm

(Lol okay)

Jay smiled back, feeling less awkward than before. "Yeah I am. I hope the other people there are nice like you,"he said. Then he perked up when she mentioned the dragons. "I can't wait either! It's always been a dream of mine to see a real dragon. My family thought I was crazy for believing, but now look at me! I get my own!"he said in an excited tone. He then realized what he'd said and blushed a little. "S-sorry, I got a bit overexcited,"he said with a nervous smile.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Luner-male-16-tag:

Luner almost fell asleep from boring announcement, as all he can hear is one of those Charlie Brown's teacher talking. He felt his back is floating before notice him almost slide off from his seat. Luner hopped down as he tried to remember what's the Head Dragon Tamer last sentences she talked about "something like we are going to get our own dragons tomorrow. Right?" he thought before turning toward his stuff, and grabbed by it's handle. Luner start walking forward while hearing commotion in the background "things sure is going to be excited.." he mumbled under his breath.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samurott12345 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:19 pm

Jay was slightly glad she left because he was blushing a deep red. He shook his head and started to walk fast towards his dorm. 'She barely even knows me, and besides, why would she even be interested in a nervous wreck like me...' he thought to himself. He sighed, trying to get himself over it, but he couldn't. When he reached his dorm, he quickly found his room and laid down. He was very excited for tomorrow and hoped it would come fast.
Samurott12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me