Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby wolf_goddess » Fri May 19, 2017 10:31 am

(I'm so super sorry that I haven't been active. I moved into a new apartment and out of the dorms and then I started a new job so this past week has been extremely busy.)
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Thu May 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / werewolf/ tags: ashley, leon, stella / crush: none

Ariana grinned at Leon, "No worries though Leon, you don't need to feel guilty about anything. I love shopping even if it is for someone else, its shopping none the less so lighten up and go crazy with buying things. Please don't hesitate." She wanted him to feel comfortable with buying what he wanted and needed. Grabbing all the bags after he swiped and she signed her name, she grabbed his arm and led him out of that store and into the next one which happened to be the Nike store. Setting all their bags down she pulled him back towards the guys section of the shoes and pulled out a couple of shoes for him to try on while she went to get him some shorts and shirts for him to have for easy clothes to throw on after he shifts back.
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 am

(Aaaa sorry I just saw this)

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

The werewolf scratched the back of his neck. "If you say so... You've gotta let me know if I'm spending too much though, heh." Leon's style mostly stuck to jeans and hoodies, but he figured that perhaps he could branch out a bit more. He watched as Ariana signed and took the bags with a happy grin, turning back to pick up all of Ashley's thing while she was asleep in his pocket. Leon followed the other werewolf out of the store, looking around to see which stores he might recognise from the few times he went to the store with his parents. Starting now over towards the Nike store, the boy seemed to perk up a bit. "Oh, I loved this place." He commented, moving over to and peering around the jackets. He had always been fond of most sports, and most of the clothing he had had had been a similar brand.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Fri May 26, 2017 1:00 pm

(I have nothing to say right now and sorry I haven't been on my job has had me working later because of how many people come to buy flowers :c darn summer and our school just got done with all of the tests and exams
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sat May 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Ashley shuffled around in Leon's pocket almost falling out
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:44 am

(Hello?$
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:28 am

(Is this dead :c)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Name: Jessica Marie Harper
Personality: Jessica is tough on the outside and doesn't take kindly to most people. She never had anyone stay around her, even after promises. She's quiet and rather workout and get high grades in school. It's the only thing her parents care about. She knows they won't visit as much as she likes but she is used to it. People come and go. Nothing is ever permanent in her life but this school.
History: It's only been about 2 years of knowing she had powers. A lot of the time, her emotions take control and she has a hard time concentrating when it happens. Her parents brought her to this school when she turned 14 and the only time she saw them was at Christmas for 2 hours. When she visits home, a nanny takes care of her. She lived her life mainly on empty promises and so-called gifts from her parents. Occasionally she'll get a letter or email. She had hoped for a normal family or even a friend but that doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.
Supernatural: Werewolf
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:25 am

Banana Dancer :) wrote:
Name: Jessica Marie Harper
Personality: Jessica is tough on the outside and doesn't take kindly to most people. She never had anyone stay around her, even after promises. She's quiet and rather workout and get high grades in school. It's the only thing her parents care about. She knows they won't visit as much as she likes but she is used to it. People come and go. Nothing is ever permanent in her life but this school.
History: It's only been about 2 years of knowing she had powers. A lot of the time, her emotions take control and she has a hard time concentrating when it happens. Her parents brought her to this school when she turned 14 and the only time she saw them was at Christmas for 2 hours. When she visits home, a nanny takes care of her. She lived her life mainly on empty promises and so-called gifts from her parents. Occasionally she'll get a letter or email. She had hoped for a normal family or even a friend but that doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.
Supernatural: Werewolf

accepted :3
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:20 pm