selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:06 am

Persephone first hummed softly and shortly after sang. She didn't sing a eerie song this time. It was a beautiful and there were some high notes. Persephone nailed them and soon asked ," What did you think? " She grins at him, hoping that he would praise her.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:28 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / By a river / tags; Persephone

His mouth was full of the rabbit meat, but his cheeks were warm. He gave a thumbs up before finally swallowing and said, "that was actually pretty good. I haven't heard anyone sing like that before." He sets the rabbit aside and scoots a bit closer, his feathers brushing the grass. "Sing another?"
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:53 am

Persephone nods and sang again. She felt a slight blush creep on her cheeks. Persephone edventually stopped singing and stated , " I would sing for you, anytime. " Her blue eyes meet his and thought, " I don't care that we've just meet, I already like him." Persephone couldn't find the heart to tell him , but in her mindset she kept it to herself. She did want to try to get on land, soon.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:22 am

He smiled easily and reached into his bag, wrapping the left overs in a clean cloth and tucked it away. "Thanks. I'll hold you up on that offer later on..." He says, but it almost sounded like she just made a deal with... Rumplestelski. But his eyes looked at her with the same softness as before. "So. Family?"
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:04 am

Persephone answered softly , " They are all gone, thanks to humans. " She cringed as she remembered the details of all the bloodshed and gore. Persephone really didn't want to say anything more about them. She leaned on the land that was closer to him. Persephone wanted him to tell her more about himself. She turned around to face him and meet his gaze once more. Persephone wasn't mad at him for asking about her family by any means.
------
Salazar nods and knew that she had cruel methods of killing. She was always angry and for good reason. He stated," Even though, I'm the beta of the vampire pack with Amaranthine and Kaiden are the leaders, I still tend to venture by myself, this world wasn't always like this ." Salazar admired her so munch , but he couldn't find any courage to say her. He asked, " So, do want go for a walk with me ?"
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:33 am

"Hmm..." He raised an eyebrow. "Must've put on earmuffs..." He joked, although it wasn't really a good joke and he knew better. He swallowed and said, "My mother bailed on me but my dad stayed... Kinda. He fed me and protected his territory. Then when I got too old, he attacked me..." He touched the scars that were on his chest earlier. "Yeah. Well. I guess I moved inland... Which must be werid to see, huh?"
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 am

Persephone nods and replied, " I suppose your right, Austin. " She adds, " I lost them, when I was around ten,but I don't like taking about it. " Persephone inched closer him and stated, " I got scars too, but the rose on my right shoulder covers them ." Persephone lifted herself out the water for the first time. She looked down and saw a red dress was covering her. Persephone wasn't used to legs . She shakily went over to the tree , next to Austin. Persephone definitely preferred to swim, but the grass felt werid as well.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolfgang | a demon

Postby Horse » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:49 am

rose boy wrote:
margot|demon
tags; wolfgang
where; woods
feeling; annoyed
margot whipped around as wolfgang made his way towards her. him. she thought. she couldn't stand the more chaotic entities in the forest, wolfgang included. "ya need something?" she asked, leaning against a larger tree and tapping her foot against the ground. margot had trouble standing still in general, so she often tapped her foot or played with her jewelry when bored or nervous. when he made the comment about demons she rolled her eyes. "course you don't see many 'round here. ya'll spend all your time in the barrens. and its margot." her words trailed off in the last sentence, she didn't entirely trust this demon, nor had she ever spoken to him before. margot didn't know why anyone would choose to live in the hiraeth part of the forest. there was no warmth or any sun. she couldn't understand how anyone could stand it.

| w o l f g a n g

with: margot
      where: woods
      feeling: offended
      and irritated
      but curious
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxUpon hearing the girl's response, Wolfgang's smile faded as he pulled his pointed long ears back. He wasn't expecting such a cold response and did feel somewhat offended, but, remembering his motives to stir up some action, Wolf slowly began to smile once more as he furrowed his eyebrows and leaned his head on his shoulder for a second before picking it up again. "...I'd be careful if I were you, girl. You shouldn't walk around here like a queen making assumptions. 'Never know if they're true, eh?" the demon said smoothly and slowly, although his voice had a raspy undertone, "But- nevertheless, it's interesting to meet you, Margot. I wouldn't say it's nice, girl, 'cause I do sense some aggression in your voice, but I don't blame you... It never hurts to be a little cautious around a demon, does it?"
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Austin Y. Hurricane / By a river / Tags; Persephone

He raised his eyebrows, surprised. He got up from where he sat next to the stream. "Red's a good look on you," he smirks a bit, but then helped her steady up
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:26 pm

keres polyhmnos | female | bi | creature of tacenda lake | tages; salazar
"From what I have seen, I disagree," Keres stated, words pushed through bared rows of teeth. As far as she knew, she was one of the oldest creatures in this forest, and spending a good nine centuries in the murky lake and surrounding area did little to increase her opinion. Even watching it grow back after the damned storm that stuck her here. She stared at him for a moment after the question, black gaze going through him as she contemplated. "Fine, only so I can hunt," She placed her hands on the ground, lifting herself from the water and allowing her tail to split, transforming into legs so she could stand.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me