A Gold Moon Festival | Supernatural/Human | Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Would you join?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 am

Yes
67%
Maybe
22%
No
11%

Total votes : 9

A Gold Moon Festival | Supernatural/Human | Open & Accepting

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:35 pm

A scroll encased in soft, smooth fabric the color of gold with silver dots was on your doorstep. You, slightly confused but more curious, bent down and picked it up. Dropping the case, you rolled the scroll open and smiled. It wasn't some kind of noble wanting you to work for her or a love letter. Instead, it was an invitation...

Congratulations! You are invited to the Gold Moon Festival!
A Festival of glory to remember the day where Princess Miaran of the Risensky Supernatural and Prince Alex of the Eventide Humans had brought peace and an end to vicious war between creatures and humanity. The celebration begins on the crescent moon of Monday until the Golden Moon of Sunday on the city of Twinara located between the borders of the 2 kingdoms. Be prepared and may the Moon purify your luck!
From the King of Eventide and the Queen of Risensky

The Golden Moon festival... The biggest celebration of the year and you were lucky enough to be invited to it! But why? Why had they chosen you now and not before? Perhaps because you were a noble, a royal, one of the celebration planners, or... Maybe... A member of a dark group, waiting to attack at the time of weakness.
Last edited by SpookySpooksss on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lore

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Plot

So the first part might be confusing(Please tell me if it is and how to change it) but overall, the roleplay is about a festival. 264 years ago, Humanity and the Supernaturals went to war that lasted for 89 years before an heir from the Risensky(Supernatural) throne and the heir for the Eventide(Humanity) throne worked together to stop it. In the end they succeeded under the glow of the Golden Moon. every once a year, the 2 kingdoms would come together but the main area of the celebration is in the city between the 2 kingdoms borders. However, this year, a dark group called the Right Heir is secretly planning to take over both thrones and build a tyranny.

Golden Moon Festival

The Golden Moon happens once a year where the moon turns, well, gold and 8 bright stars surround it. It is also the day Miaran and Alex had stopped the war. The 2 kingdoms would come together and celebrate but the main city where all the royals and nobles go for the festival is in a town called Twinara between the borders of Risensky, Supernatural, and Eventide, Humanity. The festival itself lasts for an entire week including many events planned by a group of celebration planners which are personally chosen by the royal families, themselves. On the Sunday night, where the Golden Moon will rise, there would be a grand masquerade ball.

Risensky Kingdom

Or in other words, the Kingdom of Supernatural creatures. Werewolves, vampires, angels, demons, dragon-shifters and many more live in this kingdom. Each creature is different from one another but they treat each other fairly and most importantly, they respect the Queen. In the Risensky Kingdom, the supernaturals do not believe that kings should rule from past incidents in the Eventide Kingdom. They also believed that either daughters, nieces, or granddaughters should prove they are worthy in a competition chosen by the queen, it can be a gladiator battle or perhaps a shapeshifting contest. Anything that is related around abilities that humans cannot have.

Eventide Kingdom

The Eventide Kingdom is the Kingdom of Humans. Unlike Risensky, the humans do not have powers but they are extremely intelligent by being the first to discover mechanisms. They also prefer to be ruled by Kings feeling that the strongest should lead and protect, they also believed that the oldest and worthy prince should take the throne when the king reaches a certain age. Every human had treat each other very fairly however if somebody has some kind of physical deformation, which is rare, younger crowds would often avoid them or tease them, unlike the Risensky.

Twinara
Twinara is a city located between the borders of Risensky and Eventide. During the war, it was the ultimate getaway from both kingdom since it's very well guarded and hidden. The city was made by a witch named Nara and her brother named Twine who wanted to getaway from the war, so they went to a forest between the borders and hid there, welcoming many refugees and rebels of the war. As the hideout grew bigger, it had grown into a busy town and soon it was named Twinara after the siblings. Twinara was the only city that have both Supernaturals and Humans living there together, even after the war.

Golden Moon Planners
2 kingdoms depends on them. It is up to a group of planners to create this year's Golden Moon Festival, it is very important that it must be right. It may sound pressuring but overall, each planner can always rely on one another, knowing that all of them would work like a family.

The Right Heir
Lead by 2 siblings, both wanting to rule both kingdoms. Everyone in the organization are humans, wanting to be a supernatural or leading them under their iron fists. They do not believe that peace is fully achieved unless the Risensky Kingdom is fully under the control of humans. They may appear around the festival but not to sabotage just yet, they plan to attack at the weakest hour, in the Masquerade ball.
Last edited by SpookySpooksss on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Roleplay Rules

-All Tess' and CS' rules apply
-Reservations last for 3 days
-You can use your own form but it MUST show the clothing the character will wear in the Masquerade ball, including the mask
-If you need help posting, don't be afraid to ask anyone in the rp
-No godmodding, powerplaying, mary-sues, or gary-sues at ANY cost
-At least 2 sentences please
-Both real and anime faceclaims are fine
-Do not command me to do what you want, e.g. "Let's start!" "I wanted the king's role!"
-Try to keep the genders even, it doesn't have to the exact same amount for both male and female, though
-One important Risensky role for each roleplayer until further notice
-Have fun and enjoy the rolplay! ^^

Risensky Rules

-Remember to pray thank you to the Goddess Yuna before eating
-Killing a supernatural or a human is absolutely banned!
-Light on the silver lantern outside your door before sundown to prevent the possession of our nature
-All waste should be thrown in given garbage cans

Eventide Rules

-Absolutely NO KILLING a human or supernatural!
-Always pray to God Rylan before sleeping
-Light up the candle on your bedroom door before sundown to prevent evil spirits
-Hunting without a license is illegal
Last edited by SpookySpooksss on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Name | Age | Species | [url]Form[/url] | Played by

Eventide

King(0/1):

Queen(0/10):

Prince(0/2):

Princess(0/3):

Advisors(0/2):

Head Warrior(0/1):

Head Bodyguard(0/1):

Bodyguards(0/4):

Head Medic(0/1):

Chief Herbalist(0/1):

Head Supplier(1/1):
Vilo | 21 | Human | Form | SpookySpooksss

Celebration Planners(0/3):

Risensky

Queen(1/1):
Mallenia | 46 | Dragon-shifter|Form | SpookySpooksss |

King(0/1):

Princess(2/2):
Becca | 18 | Angel | Form | Galaxy Kitten

Verity | 17 | Ghost | Form | akane;

Prince(1/3): [/b]
Kai | 18 | Pheonix-shifter | Form | Akame-Chan

Head Warrior(1/1):
Aurelia | 19 | Angel | Form | silverlightcs

Head Bodyguard(1/1):
Krono | +4,800 | Raven shifter | Form | Pfft

Bodyguards(1/4):
Luciel | ??? | Fallen Angel | Form | sassy,

Head Medic(0/1):

Chief Herbalist(1/1):
Seraphina | +2,000 | Fairy | Form | sassy,

Head Supplier(0/1):

Celebration Planners(1/3):
Kana | 20 | Somewhat demon | Form | Akame-chan

The Right Heir

Leaders(0/2):

Spies(0/6):

Planners(0/4):

Bandits(1/Unlimited): Elliot | 19 | Cursed Human | Form | akane;

Twinarian Locals

(Who are intending the festival/ball.)

Mayor(0/1):

Head guard(0/1):

Head supplier(1/1):

Head Medic(1/1):
Yang | 18 | Water-elemental | Form | silverlightcs

Doctors(0/3):

Rich merchants(0/2):

Guards(0/4):

Rich farmers/fishermen/hunter(0/3):

Reservations

neveah. Reservations:
-One Leader | The Right Heir | 3 days left

Pfft Reservations
-One adviser | Eventide Kingdom | 1 day left
Last edited by SpookySpooksss on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:38 am, edited 12 times in total.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scenery

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Twinara

Overview

Eventide's and Risensky's guest house

Where the Masquerade Ball will take place

The Right Heir's Hideout

SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:35 pm

"Hold on, darling. Only patience can win sucess."

Name: Mallenia Vyra
Nickname: Mal(By her friends and siblings)
Species: Dragon-shifter
Abilites(Optional): Can turn into a dragon, breathe fire, flight.
Kingdom/Rank: Queen of Risensky
Personality: A calm, patient, wise women who is generous and a great planner. She's very polite and easily forgives people as long as they did it only once. However, if you betray her trust or disrespect her family, she can easily turn dark and furious, giving severe punishments. If you underestimate her, thinking that even if you try murdering her then she will forgive you, you are deadly wrong. Do mess with the queen.
History: Being the youngest of her family, nobody think she would be the one to win the throne until she was the last one to challenge for the throne. Her mother wasn't the pleasant person toward her daughters, seeing them as a threat, she either killed them in a gladiator battle or made them flee for their lives after challenging for the throne. She was very shy before challenging for the throne but when she did, she somehow killed her mother with her horns. Ever since then, she became more braver and stronger to prove that she is worthy.
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: Layered gown the color of ocean. It is decorated with strings of jewels wrapped around her horns and dress. An iron snake jewel is wrapped around her left wrist.
Masquerade Ball mask: Black
Other: She got a long scar from her shoulder down to her waist from the gladiator battle from her mother.

"Come on! What's wrong with fun?"
Name: Vilo Juggernaut
Nickname: Give him some
Species: Human
Abilites(Optional): None
Kingdom/Rank: Eventide's Chief Herbalist
Personality: An outgoing, friendly guy who loves exploring different areas and trying new things. He's also mischievous and very sly off-duty, a great planner but not much of an organizer. He's quite the flirt and charming man, too.
History: He was raised by 2 nobles and lived an average life however he wasn't happy at all. He didn't like politics nor did he want to own a merchant business. Instead, he's interested in herbs and medicine so he studied to become the castle's herbalist. He didn't expect to become Chief Herbalist.
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: A black suit outlined with white.
Masquerade Ball mask: A black and white mask
Other:
Last edited by SpookySpooksss on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open!!

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:35 pm

We are open! Post all OOC chat and forms in the Discussion thread...
Are you ready?

Last edited by SpookySpooksss on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Gold Moon Festival | Supernatural/Human | WIP DNP

Postby .Galaxyy. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:50 pm

can u reserve a spot for me?
Last edited by .Galaxyy. on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeet
.Galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Gold Moon Festival | Supernatural/Human | Open & Accep

Postby SpookySpooksss » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Bump

Last bumped by SpookySpooksss on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 pm.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me