♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:02 pm

OTHER RPS I MADE:

T O Y L A N D

C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

A L T E R N A T E

~

w ho said f a irytales d i d n't come t r u e ?

M A I N - P L O T

There's a small group of teenagers--about 20 to be more exact--who have been gifted with fairytale-related powers at birth by a woman who claims to be the godmother of all of them... Sounds a little weird, yes; but allow me to continue.

The families of each child had each received a letter one day offering new homes in a small suburban community that's named "Grimm Circle". As strange as the name sounded, it's actually a beautiful and well-maintained community with a limited number of houses, not far from a well-flourishing town called "Carrollville" with diverse businesses--and even some local schools.
All of the children are soon enrolled into the town's high school, but they also decide to get to know each other more in the community when they discover that their new neighbors also have powers given to them at birth.

Why do they have these powers in the first place?
... None of them know.

But no matter if they see their own powers as gifts or curses, most of the children can't help using them at least once in a while.

~
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:53 am, edited 25 times in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ rules ♛

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:10 pm

ALL OF TESS' RULES ALSO APPLY

~ POST ALL CHARACTER FORMS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUM.
~ Try to have diverse characters! (avoid overused stereotypes, gender-biases, etc.)
~ No god-modding/all-knowing characters/"Mary-Sues" or "Gary-Sues"
~ Disabling signatures to prevent clutter is recommended
~ THERE WILL BE A LIST OF CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
~ DUE TO LIMITED SPOTS, THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE OR TWO CHARACTERS PER PERSON!
~ If OOC, use (), [], or {} around your text to avoid confusion
~ You must have permission before disposing of someone else's character!
~ No drama/flame-wars/fighting while OOC
~ Let me know if you will be gone for more than two weeks! If you vanish without warning, I'll have to assume that you're not involved with the RP anymore...
~ PLEASE ADD THIS CHARACTER --> ♛ TO YOUR FORMS TO SHOW THAT YOU HAVE READ ALL THE RULES AND INFORMATION

~ Try to have fun! \(o.o)/
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ characters ♛

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:22 pm

T H E - C H I L D R E N
{ 20 out of 20 spots claimed - full! }

~

░░░░░░░ALICE (Alice in Wonderland) [♀]░░░░░░░

A curious girl who can't help questioning the world around her, she has the ability to summon strange-looking creatures at will.

ADRIEN KURAYAMI (anime_lily)

~

░░░░░░░PINNOCHIO [♂]░░░░░░░

A mischievous boy who can't help telling lies often and lives with his father, who is a wood-carver. His ability is to summon a blue fairy to advise him when he needs it.

HIJO MAIKA (ร๏гςєгєรร)

~

░░░░░░░BEAUTY (Beauty and the Beast) [♀]░░░░░░░

An intelligent and beautiful girl with three brothers and two older sisters. She has the ability to make roses grow wherever she pleases.

ANNABELLE BEAUMONT (RoselynBlackThorne)

~

░░░░░░░BEAST (Beauty and the Beast) [♂]░░░░░░░

A young man who is reserved from the world and has grown cold and somewhat distant because of it. He has the ability to transform into a fierce monster.

BLAKE WYLDE (krazykitty00)

~

░░░░░░░JACK (Jack & The Beanstalk) [♂]░░░░░░░

A clever young lad who is capable of stealing whatever he wants; living with only his mother. His ability is to grow beanstalks out of the ground.

TRAIN LEONHEART (Ohkami)

~

░░░░░░░CINDERELLA [♀]░░░░░░░

A girl who is kind yet constantly bullied by her two stepsisters; with no concern from her stepmother and no knowledge of this from her (deceased) father. She has the ability to understand what animals are saying and to be understood by animals.

NICHOLE MASON (krazykitty00)

~

░░░░░░░PUSS IN BOOTS [♂]░░░░░░░

Charming and cunning, this boy is never seen outside without a pair of boots on. He has the ability to transform into a cat; whereas he still wears boots in this form.

NICOLÁS GARCIA (AceTheKidd)

~

░░░░░░░GOLDILOCKS [♀]░░░░░░░

A picky girl with blonde hair and a love for bears, she has the ability to transform into a bear herself.

ALIAH MAURI NIKA (ZombieMickey234)

~

░░░░░░░RUMPELSTILTSKIN [♂]░░░░░░░

A fickle and feisty fellow who doesn't do anything for anyone else unless he gets something in return. His ability is to take inanimate/non-living objects and turn them into gold.

HEATH FIELDS (IEnjoyRanting)

~

░░░░░░░LITTLE MATCH GIRL [♀]░░░░░░░

A hapless and demure girl who sells matches for a living. She is pyrokinetic; which means she has the ability to control fire.

AYARIOS MAEVE REILY (BlackkSouls)

~

░░░░░░░HANSEL AND GRETEL [♂ + ♀]░░░░░░░

A brother and sister who look out for each other. They both have the ability to detect supernatural presences from a certain radius; such as other people with powers.

TAI HIRATI (IEnjoyRanting)
AME HIRATI (ร๏гςєгєรร)

~

░░░░░░░RED RIDING HOOD [♀]░░░░░░░

A girl who is always seen wearing the color red, she has the ability to transform into a wolf at will.

EGLANTINE REDMOND (RoselynBlackThorne)

~

░░░░░░░PETER PAN [♂]░░░░░░░

A boy who lives alone with only a fairy to keep him company, he has the ability to fly without wings.

WALKER DAYES (Implosion)

~

░░░░░░░RAPUNZEL [♀]░░░░░░░

A girl with long hair and an overprotective foster-mother. She has the ability to grow her hair back instantly if it's cut off.

DOLLY HAVANA (Kiiro Kun)

~

░░░░░░░TOM THUMB [♂]░░░░░░░

An adventurous boy who has a knack of getting himself into trouble. His ability is to shrink at will to no smaller than the length of a thumb.

TARIN REIAN FLIX (ZombieMickey234)

~

░░░░░░░THUMBELINA [♀]░░░░░░░

A short girl who's been through quite a lot in her life. Her ability is to grow fairy-wings and be able to fly with them.

NEI SENNO (Kaori Miyazono.)

~

░░░░░░░BIG BAD WOLF (Red Riding Hood) [♂]░░░░░░░

A bad boy with a habit of deceiving others. He's half-wolf, which means he has wolf ears, a wolf tail, fangs, and even claw-like nails; and his ability is to hide/show these features whenever he wants.

AVERY BLACK (AceTheKidd)

~

░░░░░░░THE PIED PIPER [♂]░░░░░░░

A young man who's talented with music, but will hold grudges if he has a promise broken. His flute is magical, and his ability is to use the flute to do a limited amount of magic. (in other words... i dunno what his specific powers are yet w.w)

ENZO LAFAYETTE (Ohkami)

~

░░░░░░░THE LITTLE MERMAID [♀]░░░░░░░

A girl who lives with her business-running father, her grandmother from her mother's side of the family, and her five older sisters. Her ability is to breathe underwater, and she will grow a mermaid tail if her legs are submerged completely in water for five seconds.

AIKO MIZURE (anime_lily)

~
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:48 am, edited 54 times in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:37 am

S T A R T E R

It was the middle of summer; around the time where everyone was still getting used to things in their new home.
    Some families were still moving in, while others have been in the area for a month at most.
    Everyone was still getting to know each other, or still didn't know anyone in the area.
    Either way, this was probably going to be the most interesting summer--or part of their life in general--any of the children would have...
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:47 am

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: ___ }

A girl with long black hair--wearing a red hoodie, a skirt with leggings, and black combat boots--had decided to go out on a walk. Taking her black faux-leather bag and her phone, she walked out the door with earbuds in and a small smile on her face.
Music played in her ears as she couldn't help bouncing a little to the beat as she walked.

~

{ A N N A B E L L E ~ B E A U M O N T - Beauty - Tags: ___ }

"Come on... Come on, please?..."
Annabelle held her hands over the flower pot; watching the small rose struggling to grow as she sat on a chair on her backdoor-porch. Her eyebrows were furrowed in worry as she started to think that the rose's time was up and it would soon wilt away...
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:25 am

Enzo Lafayette | 17 | Male | The Piper | Tag/s: OPEN

Enzo could hear his aunt call out to him as he walked down the stairs of their new house. Not home, for he felt he no longer had one of those, but simply the house he was forced to move into. They had only been here for less than a week, and already it looked like they had always lived here. Maybe it was his aunt trying to help him feel "normal" in all this, that she made sure to get all the boxes unpacked before they even stepped foot into the house. She had made sure that the movers had gotten there before them, and had hired someone to set it up for them. Everything in the place was new, except for the things in his room, but it was not as if new could change the past or bring the dead back. When we woke, he left Holmes, the black cat, on his bed, as it seemed he protested getting up today, and now that he was down stairs, he glanced over to the border collie mix who looked annoyed that he was outside. Ignoring his aunt, Enzo walked over, allowing the pup in the house, who followed him as he walked into the kitchen, looking at the owner of the voice. "There you are, what would you care to eat for breakfast?" He heard her ask, but simply walked over to the fridge, and took out a bottle of water. "I'm just going to go for a walk," he replied to her, and before she could protest, Enzo placed the leash upon the chocolate and white canine, and walked out the door, quickly going into a small jog, in order to get out of ear shot in case his aunt tried to call him back, before slowing into a normal walk. Enzo looked around the town as they community. It was strange, as it seemed many people had just started to move in, and while he had seen and heard of community doing that, like house complexes and apartments, it still just seemed different, somehow, here. "I think I'm just over thinking things," he confessed to himself, but still, there was something about this...Grimm Circle that interested him.

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Eglantine (mentioned)

Train was sure when they drove up to the house that his mother had the wrong address or something. He looked at her, and then over again at the large house as she pulled into the driveway. And, unless he was mistaken, it seemed that he house, along with the entire suburb had just been built. Wait. Forget about the house, or how new it all looked, the were in a suburb. That was one of those things he only read about or saw on television. For as long as he could remember, he and his mother had simply lived in the projects, and normally in a one bedroom apartment, or more commonly a simple studio, so to the blonde the simple house for others, was like a castle in his mind. As his mother got out of the car, he opened the door, and got out himself, still feeling like this was a simple stop before they went to their new place, and that this was not theirs. Shaking head head as he heard her tell him to grab a box, Train opened the door to the back seat of the car, and took out the box that held their kitchen supplies, and started to head to the door, only to stop as he noticed a girl with earbuds in walking in his direction, wearing a red hoodie. He smiled slightly, as he looked at her, holding the box in his hand. Well, at least it seemed there were others around his age here, so that was maybe a plus.

(Hehe. I freaking LOVE Gorillaz!)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:33 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

♛ Nei Senno. ♛
x Role Thumbelina. xx Age 18 years. xxCrush None.xx Abilities Can fly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tagged None.
        Nei stormed out of her house and let out a sigh as she sat in her small garden while twirling a lock of hair with her finger. She looked at all of her beautiful flowers and let out a small sigh as she walked along it, a small smile tugging on her lips. She tightened her bow that was on her shirt and glanced around the area. Plopping herself down, her arms crossed over her chest at the loneliness of her garden. Previously, she was trying to bake herself some cookies but she didn't have the right ingredients, so she improvised, but it didn't make a very well blend which is why Nei got really upset. She used the last of her cookie dough and it just went to waste.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:41 am

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: Train }

... The girl raised an eyebrow as she looked up, noticing what looked to be new people pulling up to a previously-unoccupied house. Taking out her earbuds and pausing her music, she walked over to the newcomers.
"Hey," she called out when she was a reasonable distance away. "Want some help with all that?"

~

{ A N N A B E L L E ~ B E A U M O N T - Beauty - Tags: ___ }

As Annabelle strained herself while trying to help the dying rose, she felt tears coming up... No matter how much she tried, the poor flower wouldn't perk up.
Defeated, the poor girl buried her hands in her face as she started crying... No fair. She just planted this rose the day that she moved in and had taken good care of it since then; what could've made it wilt?
While this was happening, her two older sisters had noticed her from the kitchen window; snickering as they watched from behind her back.
"Dummy," Dianna said. "She's a flower mass-producer who can't even care for one flimsy potted plant."
Esme felt milk coming up her nose; setting her glass down before making a snarky comment:
"Why is she such a stupid little freak?!"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:36 am

Avery|| 19||Big bad wolf|| Tags;

Avery was up and early the next morning, preparing his self the day. There was a few things he had to do today and attended in getting them done. "Avery...I don't know what your doing lately, but you should really stop and foucus in your future boy.." The boy's father said to him as he entered the room. Avery sighed, grabbing some food and placed it in a bag." Sure father. ..I'll work on that." Avery sighed, walking out the house with one hand tucked in his coat pocket. The boy really didn't listen to his father now and days...not since his mother had gotten sick."hope that cat kept my seat warm today...." he grunted

Nicolas ||18||Male|| puss I'm boots||Tags

Nicolas yawned, stretching his arms out when he felt the warmth of the sun beam on him through a boarded up window. "Another good day nab some goodies." He dressed his self for the day and walked down stairs of the abandoned werehouse where him and a few others stayed. "Hey, hey..mr.black is going to be mad if he sees y'all goofing around near his desk. Scat!" Nicolas frowned, shaking his head. He walked outside, climbing up a stone wall, and laid on the flat surface at the top. The boy yawned and huffed
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me