Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby dellybaby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Adrian shrugged at Dexter's remark about the girl, not really being one for having a 'type' either. He watched people roaming the streets and then turned his attention back to Dexter. "There's a place like... five minutes walk from here, It's pretty good actually. They do some pretty fancy stuff. Half the menu I still can't understand what the stuff is." He laughed and motioned for Dexter to follow him. They worked their way through the streets until they came to the large building. It was dimly lit and seemed to be quite busy tonight, Adrian frowned. "I know you don't really like people, we could go somewhere else if you would prefer somewhere more quiet?" He suggested as he looked up at the boy.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:07 am

Mave | 19 | Werewolf

Mave crossed the street into town, hoping to pick up some snacks and maybe a new jumper if she had enough money, her old one had holes in it. It seemed like a lot of the boarders were out shopping today, as the house had felt rather empty that morning. She saw Bellaluna and Malix running back to the house from the forest, and Mave wondered what they'd been up to.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:11 am

BellaLuna sat down next to Malix and hugged her tightly. She whispered, " Yes, but I've only been with guys ." Luna pecked a small kiss on her neck ." She looked up at Malix and lightly stroked Malix's hand. Luna stated quietly, " I'm also polyamorus, meaning I want another person." She looked away thinking that she was going to be mad at her.
------
Draco got up and answered his door to see MN. He smiled and said softly, " Hey, beautiful. " Draco kissed her cheek lightly.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:36 am

Mn
"Well, good morning to you handsome" she said
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:47 am

"I don't care about that" I lean closer to her "Nothing else matter as long as your mine. As long as we're together." I whisper in her ear. "Bellaluna Pastel, I love you." I whisper "I could never imagine a life without you Luna" I gently turn her head to face me and kiss her. "I love you and nothing can stop me from loving you."
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:36 am

BellaLuna asked, " How do you know my last name? " She leaned on Malix's shoulder and kissed her neck again. Luna let go of Malix's hand.
------
Draco grinned sheepishly and, " So what would you like to do ?" He blushed and kissed her hand .
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 am

Mn
" well I do have to go in town an do errands but we could make that fun" she says taking his hand in hers
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:46 am

"When I first came here they told me my roommates names. I happened to remember yours." I smiled "Hmm interesting. Our last names both have something to do with color. Pastel and black. Ha polar opposites. Well they say opposites attract so I guess it makes sense." I realized I was rambling "Er, sorry I'm a little nerdy. I look nerdy with my glasses on. Oh wait I don't think I told you I wear glasses. I have contacts in at the moment." I wrapped my arm around Luna as she leaned against me.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:54 am

Draco stated, " Alright, beautiful give me a few minutes, I got to change then take a shower. " He caressed her face and whispered, " I won't be long. " Draco went into his dresser and got a set of clothes out. He went into the bathroom with his clothes Draco closed the bathroom door and began his shower. After ten minutes he got out and dried off and put his clothes on. He smirked as he slicked his hair back and put on some cologne . Draco open the door and slipped on his nicer dress shoes and walked to MN. He stated, " Ok, let's go. "
--------
BellaLuna stated, " Oh okay. " She looked up at Malix and adds ," I don't mind, nerdy but only wear the contacts, please. " Luna relaxed at Malix's touch.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:59 am

Mn
" alright" she said she walked out the door and got in her car she opened the passenger side
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me