The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positions)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Have you seen...

The Chatroom (Link (Pm for Password))
45%
The Discussion Forum (Link)
55%

Total votes : 11

Re: The Creature's Mansion (New and Accepting Limited Positi

Postby Shinceon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:49 pm

Monsiour Monde

He nodded, "yes, we talked there while I was getting a luck charm." He poked him with his cain, "you seem nervous, would you like to do a trust building exercise."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:31 am

Aoalani shook her head and remained quiet. She listened to what Monsiour Monde had to say. Aoalani didn't like the sound of a test building exercise but she didn't mind if it was with Sylvia since she seemed nice.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

///Tethras Vallore///tags: Monsieur Monde///

Postby Azaline » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:39 am

///Tethras Vallore///tags: Monsieur Monde///

Tethras' eyes widened. Trust? He has plenty of trust! He came to this party, after all. Then again, Monde would never do something to hurt him, would he?
"Uh, well, I'm actually quite hungry right now, Monsieur," he said, grinning sheepishly. Did people usually eat at parties?
He had only been to one party in his life, besides this one. The hostess was a really attractive senior the year he was a junior. Her name was Elizabeth, he remembered. She had long, flowing black hair clipped back with an intricate hairpiece. He actually designed his luck charms to resemble the clip. It was usually purchased by females, but if Monde wanted some luck by all means, he would have it.
He almost asked another question, but his stomach grumbling interrupted him. He blushed, horrified at the audacity of his insides.
๐Ÿคญ hey ๐Ÿ˜ณ baby ๐Ÿคญ
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Alan Ellis|17|Male|Number: 13

I hear the thumping and walk back up the stairs, I try to push the door back open, but it doesn't work. Just my luck...
"Over here!!!" I call out not realizing that the room is sound proof. After hearing no response, I head back down the stairs. If someone found me, then I was found. If not, I would just find my own way out. I walk through the dark room waiting for my eyes to adjust, boy was this weird.
I felt another pang of deja-vu, had I been here before? Was it in a movie I had seen? What the hell was going on with me today?!
โ™›๐•ผ๐–š๐–Ž๐–Š๐–™๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–š๐–—๐–Šโ™›

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxแดกแด€ษชแด›

โ™•โ™•โ™•

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ผฉ ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misted » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Allison/17/Female/Number; 1

Allison glanced around as she headed towards the stairs, the room was quickly filling up with people and she wanted some space.
She took a seat on one of the large steps and rummaged through her purse, taking out her phone.

She dialled her best friend's number to try and take her mind off the unusual atmosphere, when she noticed there was no signal. 'That's odd... especially for a place like this!' She put the device back into her bag, now becoming increasingly more worried.
x
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฌ๏ผฅ
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผ
๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผ

โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
Hey! I'm Misted.
I love art, music, writing and
marvel! feel free to pm me
for trade questions or to talk~
- dogtag UFT!! -
[deviantart]

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’
โ—คxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ—ฅ

โ—ฃxxxxxxxxxยฉ xxxxxxxxโ—ข
misted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 pm

lily // number 11

lily was running late. the invitation had said to arrive at 6:00, and it was just her luck that she'd shattered her phone just moments before leaving to the party. now she had no concept of the time, nor how to get to the location. so lily did what she did best, took a random guess and began to walk. after quite some time, forty minutes to be precise, she arrived at the castle that matched the one she'd found online. walking up to the steps, she smoothed down her suit jacket, hoping the host wouldn't mind she'd chosen not to wear a dress, and knocked on the door. it was opened by a stern, but somewhat friendly looking butler, and she was ushered inside. glancing around the mansion, she searched for someone to talk to. "I'd like to meet the host," she said to herself softly.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:01 am

Aoalani sighed as nobody seemed to want to speak to her. She sat on on of the stairs feeling left out . Aoalani didn't talk. She thought, " There is going to be something happening, I know there is."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:45 am

Juliet // number 7
Juliet rushed to the house, she had woken up late, and had barely any time to do her makeup, she didn't know this person that invited her, but she did love parties once she got there she accidentally dropped her phone in the grass and didn't notice, she went up and knocked on the door, it was answered by a butler as she was rushed in "Sorry I'm late" she said

โญ Hi! โญ
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
โญLater!โญ

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:13 am

Monsiour Monde

He nodded, "there is food at different tables in the house and feel free to visit my kitchen." Just then he saw two new to people enter his mansion so he walked over to meet them. "Hello there and it was fine that you are late, it happens to the best of us."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:17 am

Juliet // number 7

"Oh, hi there you must be The Host of this fine event" she said holding out her hand to shake his "My name is Juliet!"

โญ Hi! โญ
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
โญLater!โญ

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me