{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby Pirate Spawn » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Pirate Spawn wrote:
{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:None}

As Kira watched the man run off, she couldn't help but shake her head. Either her was a madman, or a father, which was fine with her. At least she didn't have to pay him anything. Grinning, she turned to the first an and began rummaging for the small pouch of coin, the very thing the fight started over. After all, who enjoys loosing a bet with a girl?

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:None}

Is busy around the ship.

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:None}

"Really, Milady, I must protest," Madison cried, attempting to keep up with the older girl as she pushed her way through the crowded docks. "One mustn't be out here alone."

Elizabeth tisked, finally stopping so that her maid catch up. "Then, I assume it is a good thing that I am not alone?" Smiling, she turned and made her way onto the beach, moving slowly enough so that Madison could keep up. Hitching up her skirt, she stepped into the cool water and let out a sigh. "Oh, how I wish to see what is out there!"

"You're parents," Madison replied, almost tripping, "Would never agree. To travel or to this. Please, Milady, you are not dressed for this."

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

William nodded and smiled. He was actually going to be part of this. Perhaps being forced into the navy would be so bad. Except he didnt know anything. With that in mind his knuckles tightened on the rail as he pushed himself against it. There was no way he was going to let himself get in someones way.
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:28 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; xx═✦═Commoner═✦═|

(I will continue for her next post <3)

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; Mil Melodii *Soon=✮=Merman=✮=|

(@Kitty: Sure!)

He just sat there, a little bored all of a sudden. He sat up straight so he could make room for his tail on the rocks. As he did, he turned his head just in case any humans didn't walk by. Which luckily they didn't or he'd be part of their dinner.. Bleh. Ambrose looked around and shifted around a bit before looking back up at the sky.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:03 am

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: acknowledged, kitty- ^^;]

Sneaking past the preoccupied pirates--even though one almost thought they saw a red-and-yellow blur passing by but decided to pass it off like it was nothing--Margaret had managed to stumble upon a room. It wasn't the captain's quarters... but...
Wow; did it have a lot of food.
Beaming proudly, Margaret dug through the stored food; casting aside the fancy-looking wine. She happily started eating away at what was there; now completely oblivious to the idea of getting caught.

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: *]

The ongoing commotion outside startled Sarah... Wiping the tears from her eyes and hurriedly cleaning up the mess, in hopes that no one would notice it, she peeked her head out to see what was going on. The captain and the... first-mate... were both a distance away from her so the cabin-girl was not bound to be noticed. Especially since it was only her good eye peeping out.

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: *]

When Maria and her guard got down to the docks, the noblewoman gasped. Their ride was blocked by a pirates vs. marines fiasco at the docks...
The guard cursed to himself in Spanish while Maria just watched in horror; suddenly feeling concern for Alec... Wherever he was.

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: *]

*i have no idea what to do with her help Q.Q*
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:56 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; dee

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Returning her gaze with a deadly stare of his own, Leo frowned. She walked on then ice now that she managed to offend everything he stood for. To think she thought she could simply escape from his room and 'stretch' as she said. That just made the cracks in the center she stood grow. "Damned rich brutes believe you are free to your own devices but here on my ship you do what I tell you. You do not stretch your legs without asking me to do so. You should not speak unless I allow you to do so. And as of right now you should be glad I am allowing you to even breathe.!" He hissed in a deep and dangerous tone. He was not happy anymore as he could have been. He'd gotten the rare wine he wanted, and was about to engage in a fight in the sea. But no. Ace was testing every fiber of his being and he made the mistake of allowing a noble wench to live. "Now unless you value your life, I suggest you go sit in my quarters like a good little girl or I'd be more than happy to tie your hands and feet to an anchor and toss you overboard." He concluded with a sharp smile, daring anymore annoyingly witty remarks from the noble women.
    The sound of cannon fire caught his attention, as it seemed too close for comfort. He turned away from the annoying noble to see the approaching marine ships. His anger subsided -though only slightly- as he realized they were now official players in this game of Cops and Robbers. He was about to call an order to the helmsman but Ace beat him to it, earning the good favor of his captain once again. He was still crossed with the navigator that's for sure but his admiration for the older pirate sometimes outweighs everything else. "Fire the cannons! Two at each ship! Try and knock 'em into the water." He shouted to the crew, before, moments later, his own cannons went off, making him laugh in childlike excitement. Every pirate had something that got them on their wilder side. Leo's was the sensation that filled the whole ship as the cannons went off.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "I won't?" Vivian asked, genuinely surprised and unaware of the fact that she wouldn't get the coins of her bounty. "That's just unpleasant..." She pouted, rethinking her whole plan now of turning herself in.. She forgot her displeasure as the cannon fire brought her back to their situation, making her smile once again. Vivian looked Jack's way and caught the glare he sent her and inwardly smirked. Now she's got him. She could already taste the sweet taste of a winning gamble. "Of course not Jacky dearest, I would never. I just don't believe you can't place a single scratch on that marine ship there. I mean, I'd put money on it too. Would you care to wager?" She smirked, flipping a coin in her hand that she had pulled out as she spoke.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; wolfram

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase tilted his head a bit as the blonde spoke his name. It was an interesting one to say the least, Wolfram Sparrowhawk. In his mind, though he chose to ignore it, he could hear the boisterous laugh of Law filled the space, attempting to give him a headache in the process. "Wolfram..." He sounded out slowly, attempting to spell it out the way it sounded. He couldn't really imagine adding a 'v' in front of the name as it sounded because it looked so unnatural.... wait... "You're of German descent!?" He asked, suddenly excited. He knew that 'w to v' trick anywhere. He had heard the blonde speak it in the earlier times of their meeting, but he had just assumed knew a few words and wanted to mess with his head, seeing he can't understand it. But this shined a whole new light on Wolfram. "Sparrowhawk, that's so cool! You're way nicer than any others I've met that's for sure." He said.

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; william

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Kaden ordered for the ship to snake around the cannon fire, which was easy given the ships maneuverability and the cannon balls missing their targets any how. As they moved the ship more starboard, it was announced that they managed to catch a short but speedy current, which was music to Kaden's ears and a delight to his blue eyes s he watched the Black Squall get closer into view. "Load the cannons! Get us on that ships starboard side and wait for my command! Then fire at will." Kaden announced before going to get William. "Hey kid, I've got a task for you." He said ushering him over before crouching down in front of him and smiling. "It's an important job that I'm entrusting you with alright? When I tell you to, you're gonna announce the cue to fire. You're gonna have to be loud and strong so the cannon men can hear you. Think you can do it?" He asked, placing a hand on the blonde kid's shoulder, still smiling.

MIO MELODII
human age;; twenty-five gender;; female rank;; mermaid
crew;; .... tags;; ambrose

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Mio sat there for quite sometime, watching a particular female human as she interacted with a whole group females. It was interesting to say the least how they spoke and walked and acted. She wondered briefly what it would be like if she walked on legs like the women did but she couldn't imagine life out of water, so the thought left almost as fast as it came. When the female humans left her view, Mio sighed, thinking back to her search and missing brother. She swam away from the shore and around the edge of the land looking for him. The sight of a tail on the water caught her attention and she felt her heartbeat quicken in hopes that it was the very merman she was looking for. She quickly approached them before grinning a asking in her melodic voice. "Jordan, is that you?"
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:23 pm

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; xx═✦═Commoner═✦═|

(I will continue for her next few posts <3)

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; Mil Melodii=✮=Merman=✮=|

Just when he thought the moment felt right, he started to hum a little and then open his mouth to speak the lyrics that his mother told him before she passed, but he was soon startled by a voice who that person called him "Jordan". He let out a squeak, bringing his tail up to the rocks and tucking it towards him. He then looked down and saw it was just a... girl. Mermaid perhaps..? But he was panicking that his mind kept telling him that it was a human mistaking you for another human. Ambrose realized that he couldn't really escape. God lambit. He looked down at the girl. He opened his mouth to speak but then soon closed it. He didn't speak. He just kept his trap shut, still unaware that it wasn't a human.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:34 pm

{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:Ruby}

As Kira made her way out of the tavern, she tilted her head to listen to the battle. Though she couldnt see it, she knew it was cannon fire. Which probably meant that pirates were here, or some merchant decided to throw a fit. Either way it didnt concern her, she had a new job. Sure she wasnt any good as a thief, but she had to make her money taking whatever jobs she could. So she made her way to her location where she was told the locket would be. After knocking at the door, she peered inside to see if anyone was home, but all she could see was a pot cooking. This might be a little harder than she had initially thought. "Anyone home?"

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:Winona}

Hassan yawned, knocking casually on Winona's door. "Captain. Strange sail to larboard. Boys believe it to be spanish merchant cuttet," he reported, waiting either to be let in or dissmissed.

{Elizabeth/Madison||12/10||Female/Female||Noble/Maid||Tags:Maria}

The two girls watched in silence as the battle roared on, somewhat unaware of what was around them. Until they heard cursing. At least they thought it was considering it was Spanish. Though Elizabeth had taken classes, she was certainly not fluent. "Excuse me!" She called out to them. "Do you know what is happening?"

{William Logan||15||Male||Marine||Ex-noble||Tags:Kadend}

William made his way over to Kaden, using the rails to balance himself. Once in front of the man he listened, eyes widening at the request. "You want me to call it. But what do I say?"
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritdiamondcat » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:22 am

|═✦═Ruby Labyrinth═✦═Tags; Kira═✦═Commoner═✦═|

Ruby stared at the pot before jumping once she heard a knock at the door. She hesitated to get up. She has never had visitors... It was a rare thing for her to have.. Sighing, she got up from her bed and walked over to the door, but before she opened it, she peeked out of the window to see a woman outside. Labyrinth shifted nervously a little before opening the door. "Mm? Oh, hello there.. How may I help you?" she asked as she flashed a small friendly smile.

|=✮=Ambrose Laldone=✮=Tags; Mil Melodii=✮=Merman=✮=|

Just when he thought the moment felt right, he started to hum a little and then open his mouth to speak the lyrics that his mother told him before she passed, but he was soon startled by a voice who that person called him "Jordan". He let out a squeak, bringing his tail up to the rocks and tucking it towards him. He then looked down and saw it was just a... girl. Mermaid perhaps..? But he was panicking that his mind kept telling him that it was a human mistaking you for another human. Ambrose realized that he couldn't really escape. God lambit. He looked down at the girl. He opened his mouth to speak but then soon closed it. He didn't speak. He just kept his trap shut, still unaware that it wasn't a human.
Spiritdiamondcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:47 am

Chickadee Winters
"Dee"
female
Tags;; leo
Location;; On Leo's lovely ship ;0
Ooc;; n/a
I crossed my arms and glared up at him, though my confidence in the matter was shattered. I dared to open my mouth once more, but with an offer. "Why don't you let me help? Obviously I am doing no good just sitting in your cabin. Back on my shi-" I paused, almost letting something slip that I really didn't want at the moment. "At my mansion, I read books about how ships work." I concluded, covering up that little mistake. I glanced at Leo as he laughed joyously at the loud cannons firing at the marines.

Arin Halian
"Hal,, Rin"
male
Around 20- 21
Merman boi
Tags;; open??
Location;; just somewhere in the great ocean
Ooc;; n/a
I followed the colorful fish calmly, feeling the water rush around me as I sped up, then pushing on my back as I slowed my swimming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:43 am

[Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: stuffing her face in the Frozen Ruby's food storage XD]

Margaret let out a giant burp; wiping the crumbs away form her face. She had eaten about a quarter of the food that was there by now, and was gnawing at a piece of meat that she was holding in both hands.
The French stowaway was in food-heaven. She wondered to herself whether all pirate ships had such bountiful amounts of food in storage.

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: *]

Drawing back, Sarah started fretting to herself again... Brushing a feather out of her hair and out of sight, she considered retreating back to the quarters.
But... What if she helped in some way? Would that help Vivian forgive her?
... Maybe not.
Although if she WAS able do something to prove her piracy...

[Maria Sanchez - Noble - Tags: Elizabeth]

Turning to the girl who had spoken, she shook her head; a look of worry and concern fixed to her face.
"Quédate aquí," the guard grumbled; stepping around Maria and heading to the docks. The noblewoman was about to object, but decided to keep her mouth shut as she watched the guard disappear from her view.

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - Tags: Hassan; bless you Spawn \(Q.Q)/]

Winona sighed in slight annoyance, putting the book down.
"I'm coming out," she said in response; loud enough to be heard from the other side of the door. She stood up and went to grab her coat.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:13 am

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Crew, Vivian

"I understand not why ya like to give up money so badly," Jack replied. He lightly looked over at her, only to notice the marine ship was coming at them. His first reaction was to get away from the ship quickly, but instead he smirked, as the cannons fired again. "No reason not for your captain to make some easy money... Though your words still disappoint me a bit." He turned the wheel, slightly impressed by the movement of the ship after them. However, his men were just firing at the marines, they had not been given an exact mark except to keep allfire off the red sailed shipped. "All cannons to our starboard side are to aim at the marine ship close to us! Fire carefully, and aim! Do not waist a single cannonball!" Jack ordered, his words more sharp and direct than normal.

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Crew

The ship moved, it felt, as the cannons were fired. Ace glanced over at his captain. It seems he had come into view once more, and his attention was on the ships about them. Well, that was a good thing. He could hear and see the crew moving quickly as his captain gave orders. The few cannons on the deck quickly acting, as men went to tel the gunsmen below the order. Though his eyes went back to the Black Squall, noting the marine ship gaining on his brother... Though his thoughts left as he heard someone call out that a marine ship was closing in on their port of their own vessel. Glancing over, he noticed the marine ship... This one seemed to be one of their multipurpose ships, though the cannon on her decks also glimmered in the sun, as if threatendig them. He knew trey were in a fast current, but from the looks, those cannons had fire behind them and reach. "Great..." He muttered, nothing that it seemed the marine ship was getting ready to fire...and the crew on board also seemed ready to board their ship. "Captain! The marine ship seems to be wanting a fight!" He called to Leo, quickly grabbing onto the ropes by him as the ship fired, hitting the water, as if a warning shot, one he knew too well...that was backed up as the flags were raised, signaling the other ships by them. They wanted them to surrender before the battle between went on.

(Going to post with the other two soon, but wanted to get a post up today. ^.^)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me