☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:48 pm

[I can make an exception for you and let him be 20 years old. However, 'dark magic' is a very general term and I'd prefer you narrowed it down to something. A certain major villain's specialty is already dark magic. I will add him to the front page once you make these changes. ^_^ Also, just confirming, is his height 5'10" or 6'10"?]

Gavotte chuckled. "I'm alright, and I'm sure mom is too."
He looked at Cadence, who looked calmer than she had ever been. She wasn't destroying anything, or raging at anyone, which was really a good sign. She was barely awake though.
"Should we move her?"

[Due to inexcused inactivity, Virisia may also kill Kaia and Angie -- just say they went into the room to help with the fight.]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Happy>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

I decide that it would be best to wake Rowan up now. I gently shake the male, "Hey Rowan, time to wake up now." I say smiling as I feel Blaze's eyes on me. I look over at him smiling softly, "I can tell you have questions Mr Blaze, but later." I tell him focusing my attention back on Rowan.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

I nod at Gwen and walk up to Mayor Cadence, "Mrs Tenuto, you are under hypnosis right now. This means you are under my control. You will get up and go sit down beside your daughter and the Rowan and wait calmly, and patiently for further instructions. Is this clear?" I ask her, the effects of the hypnotism compelling her to obey my every instruction.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Lights called Rowan back to the world of the living. Gone was the pure light that had completely absorbed his consciousness into itself, a warm embrace that lifted his burdens, leaving only comfort and peace. Rowan found himself missing that familiarly reassuring presence. He felt incredibly well-rested now, rejuvenated by the light almost like a phoenix.
"Rise and shine," Rowan murmured sleepily as he looked up at Gwen. She was alive with the soft green and violet light, and it made him smile softly. Cadence calmly rose to her feet in a trance and walked towards them. Blaze seemed to be giving her instructions, since a monochrome light linked them... Rowan was surprised to see Cadence calmly sit down near them, then nod towards the merchant boy. He could see this, despite his face being turned towards Gwen. Rowan loved being able to see in all directions without ever opening his eyes. It also meant he could see what was going on upstairs.
"Should I go help upstairs?" he asked, but Cadence didn't answer him. The blind boy turned his head from Gwen to Olivia to Blaze. He himself didn't need to do that, but this was just a gesture. Hopefully one of them would have a suggestion.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Happy>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

I shake my head frowning, "I don't think you should Rowan, nobody upstairs that is alive needs healing right now." I tell the male quietly, "That creature up there is not human... it almost has the same energy as..." I trail off looking around the room. However, when my gaze passes over Olivia, I hide a secret message in my eyes.
I give the female a look of permission, my eyes asking her if I can tell the others about her relation to the inhuman creature upstairs, but so as to not be suspicious, I let my gaze rest on my Mother who is calmly sitting beside me.
While holding onto Rowan's hand, and keeping his head on my lap, I lean over, gently resting my head on my Mother's shoulder. Memories of my Father suddenly come to mind, but I stop them quickly locking them in the back of my mind so I would not have yet another break down.
I hear Blaze say that we should go and hide, he asked us if we could walk.
Despite the fact that I am holding the young berserk healers hand, my energy does not recover. I shake my head and reply to the male merchant, "I can't walk Mr Blaze. Even moving is proving difficult. I expended all my energy and more into... well..." I trail off once again.
"Well anyways, I can't walk... but if I let go of Rowan's hand, you will see a side of me that you do not ever want to see..." I warn squeezing just a slight bit tighter on Rowan's hand allowing his presence to give me some strength. I was still scared of the darkness taking me back once again, but I knew that from now on I had a light to help me guide the way.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

I relax as the Mayor sits quietly, "Mr Rowan, the creature upstairs is a demon. I highly recommend that you do not fight it." I look around listening to the battle upstairs.
"In fact, we should get you all somewhere safe. Can the two of you stand?" I ask looking at Guinevere and Rowan.
"If not, I could carry one of you."
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:53 pm

Jennifer snickered, "At least you're okay. I should probably get back to that errr.. Demon." Jen left a small kiss on his cheek and fled back upstairs, she'd known it wouldn't be fair to leave the male completely defenseless. "I'm sorry, I had to make sure my friend was alright." She hadn't known how she should refer to him, so at the moment "friend" seemed to be appropriate. (Sorry I'll post tonight, I'm on my phone atm.)
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:00 am

Virisia

She nodded as she created a small area of shadow behind the boy, if her plan worked he would go into those shadows. She also prepared to catch him if he tried to run down either side of the hall, two more teens ran up. She impaled one with one of her extra limbs and grabbed the other with her tail.

Olivia

She shook her head, "you should not go up there Rowan, neither of you should." She was confused when Guin's gaze fell on her when she was talking about the energy of it. Was she saying to was related to her, that would be impossible, the only demon she knew was related to her was her mother and she was dead.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 am

Jaai's fingers tightened on Cyprian's arm, and it wasn't just an act. Something gave off a eerie aura, one that Jaai swore to herself she'd never mess with. She kept her lips tight and gestured for Cyprian to investigate, releasing his arm to watch from afar.
Last edited by Azaline on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Travis

He felt virisia create more shadows behind him and he instantly became suspicious thinking there was soon going to be some sort of attack soon he stands still waiting for her to make her move ready to travel to a shadow in the room behind him and then use that one to travel down the hallway quickly. He lowers his sword so the tip is toward the ground "oh i must ask if you have a name, if so what is it?"
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Cyprian hadn't noticed anything wrong, so he just played along with Jaai. He assumed this was part of their act. He remained beside Jaai and tried to look all tough and protective, so his dad's soldiers would recognize his similarity with Alastair immediately. It was pretty annoying in his eyes.

Rowan shook his head. He saw everyone's light as different, and he didn't see anything familiar about the demon that had attacked him. He could recognize her now, upstairs, outlined in the faintest hint of dark purple light. Gwen must have sensed something else about her energy. She couldn't see what Rowan saw though.
"I know exactly what is up there. It is the one who blinded me, but I can see her clearly from here," he said in a low voice, "and I don't intend to fight her... I will wait here and heal anyone."
He slowly rose to his feet, holding onto Gwen's hand. "I think... I think I'll be okay."

Gavotte smiled after Jen before turning towards Blaze. "Let's agree to never tell my mother about the details," Gavotte said with worry as he looked at his hypnotized mom. "We can tell her she was hypnotized, but she has a huge ego, and an even bigger temper."

Cilan was getting pretty annoyed that people were dying here, and the demon wasn't even noticing him. He was just running around and hoping he would bump into the bad guy. "You're going down!" he yelled, trying to sound as irritating and stupid as possible so he would get attacked.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:53 pm

CalmSerenity wrote:Jaai's fingers tightened on Cyprian's arm, and it wasn't just an act. Something gave off a eerie aura, one that Jaai swore to herself she'd never mess with. She kept her lips tight and gestured for Cyprian to investigate, releasing his arm to watch from afar.

((Edited ugh I'm so sorry! Two, you don't have to change anything. :3))
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me