Secret Experiments V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Secret Experiments V2

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:21 am

It has been four years since Kia's Pack has moved to the cabin. The young have grown strong and have learned of their animal side, most being able to shift. But a new danger emerges. A rival doctor to Thomas Heller has arrived with stronger, deadlier Splicers that are more advanced than Thomas'. What will happen to Kia's Pack with this new threat? And will Thomas help his rival or will he join sides with his daughter?

Anyone who has or is expecting a child and/or children now have them. No need to resubmit forms unless making a new character.

To those who wish to join, the people are mixed with Animal DNA. No superpowers like telepathy or pyrokenisis.

Remember to have fun and NO FIGHTING!

My Mini Mod is NatureSword to accept/deny forms and to inform me as well as stop fights among other players.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secret Experiments V2

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:37 am

(I know you said that we don't need to repost our forms, but I'm just going to because I like to keep track of my character's info. Plus, they can learn a bit more info on Kendrix :D )

Name: Raksha
Nickname: none
Family: Ari(Husband) & Kendrix(Daughter)
Personality: Raksha is a bit more on the quiet side, but will speak when spoken too. She is sly, and doesn't like to be fussed over, especially when she's injured. She still has trouble accepting help and the fact that she's now part of a pack, as she is use to being on her own. She was injected with the DNA of a Caracal and the DNA of a Clouded Leopard. Despite her loner side, Raksha is very friendly and isn't afraid to put her life on the line when needed the most.
History: Raksha's been an orphan for as long as she can remember, running away from an orphanage when she was 12 and went on living in the streets. She's run into the men with black suits a bunch of times, but she wouldn't allow them to take her. It wasn't till she was nearing the age of 16 that they had jumped her, tranquilizing her so that she would sleep and be no trouble on the way to the lab. When she came too, she found herself strapped to a metal table, a few scientists around her in the room. When they noticed that she had woken up, they brought two syringes over to her, each one filled with a different liquid that were similar in color. Raksha struggled against her binds, telling them to keeps those needles away from her, but they didn't listen. As she struggled and screamed, they injected the two DNA's into her bloodstream before throwing her into the cage with the others. It wasn't long till Kia showed up and when she did, Raksha was more the willing to go with her to leave this place. She is now living happily with her family.
Crush: Open

Name: Kendrix
Nickname: Dri
Family: Ari & Raksha (Parents)
Personality: Kendrix is a shy and quiet girl, usually on her as she watches the other kids play. She is very sensitive to her feelings and her imagination is great, so she's rarely bored on her own. She is also a Daddy's girl, loving to be with her father when she can.
Animal Splice: Gorilla, Caracal, & Clouded Leopard
Crush: Open, but also too young

Name: Bastion
Nickname: none
Family: Raksha(Sister), Ari(Brother-In-Law), & Kendrix(Niece)
Personality:
Bastion is a pretty open and happy guy. He doesn't like it when people are feeling down, and if someone he counts as a friend or family gets hurt, he will not be happy. He was injected with the DNA of a Fossa.
History:
Bastion was abandoned by his parents at the age of 3 with his younger sister at an orphanage. 2 years he was adopted by a man in a black suit, forced to leave his little sister behind. It turns out the man was from a laboratory that tested on humans, and they needed someone for a new DNA change, this is the reason why Bastion was chosen. 12 years had past since the day since he was infused with Fossa DNA, working as the lab's favorite test subject. He was never found when Kia snuck everyone out, for not many people knew about him. On the previous night, Bastion managed to escape on his own, but was severally wounded.
Crush: Taylor
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 am

Okay!
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:47 am

(So who shall get this started? 😄)
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:47 am

You can go ahead.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:57 am

(Yay!)

Raksha was in the kitchen, doing some dishes as she hummed to herself.

Kendrix giggled a little to herself as she ran around outside before disappearing behind the fruit, vegetable, and herb garden that her uncle Bastion had started four years ago. She looked under some leaves before she spotted a nice big, juice strawberry. She picked it before slowly biting into it, enjoying the juicing flavor that went into her mouth and slid down her chin a little.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:59 am

"Hey, little Ape." Ari said as he swooped her up and onto his shoulders. "What do you think you're doing? You know you're not supposed to spoil your lunch."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixella. » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:00 am

( Hey, Syrine? Can I post my form on this again so people can figure out my people...?)

I am A wizard! Hi I am Lizzie! it's great to meet you :D Please ignore the Hamster.

[color=#4000F] Then HamstersImage[/color]
Vixella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:01 am

Sure!)
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birbmememaster24 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:03 am

Rose Tags: Open
She was now in the cabin, happy now. She felt a bit lonely, as she hadn't really made friends much, but she planned to break out of her shell.

I hope someday my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful
    Matthew ♡ Bisexual ♡ He/Him c

Image Image Image
birbmememaster24

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me