Secret Experiments

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Version 2?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:00 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
No votes
Sure
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes : 0

Secret Experiments

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:55 pm

You were taken in by men in black suits. You're a nobody. A runaway, an orphan, a castaway, someone that won't be missed. They brought you to a lab where they did something to you. Changed your DNA. Turned you into a weapon for the government. They put you in a cage where others like you are. Others that sometimes don't survive the change. A light fills your cage as a girl with golden eyes looks at you. "Come with me. You'll be safe with me and the others in my Pack. I'm Kialuna." She says, unlocking your cage and offering you a hand. Do you go with her or stay to become a weapon?

Make your own form. Please no op characters. You can have Animal hybrids if you'd like. Pm me if you want to be Second in Command of Kia's Pack or Leader of the Experiments. Most of all, have fun!

Image Looks. Image Eye color.

Name: Kialuna
Nickname: Kia
Personality: Kia is very protective of her Pack, a group of Experiments she helped escape from the Government. She comes off rude and rough around the edges but is kind and caring.
History: Kia was taken in when she was 15, getting spliced with wolf DNA. Due to this, she acts very aloof and can be very canine at times. She escaped from them and found a safe haven where her and others could live.
Crush: Open
Last edited by Kia_Bee on Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secret Experiments

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:44 pm

bump)
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Syrine Fisto wrote:bump)
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:33 am

Syrine Fisto wrote:
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:21 am

Syrine Fisto wrote:
Syrine Fisto wrote:
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:51 am

Name: Raksha
Nickname: none
Personality: Raksha is a bit more on the quiet side, but will speak when spoken too. She is sly, and doesn't like to be fussed over, especially when she's injured. She still has trouble accepting help and the fact that she's now part of a pack, as she is use to being on her own. She was injected with the DNA of a Caracal and the DNA of a Clouded Leopard. Despite her loner side, Raksha is very friendly and isn't afraid to put her life on the line when needed the most.
History: Raksha's been an orphan for as long as she can remember, running away from an orphanage when she was 12 and went on living in the streets. She's run into the men with black suits a bunch of times, but she wouldn't allow them to take her. It wasn't till she was nearing the age of 16 that they had jumped her, tranquilizing her so that she would sleep and be no trouble on the way to the lab. When she came too, she found herself strapped to a metal table, a few scientists around her in the room. When they noticed that she had woken up, they brought two syringes over to her, each one filled with a different liquid that were similar in color. Raksha struggled against her binds, telling them to keeps those needles away from her, but they didn't listen. As she struggled and screamed, they injected the two DNA's into her bloodstream before throwing her into the cage with the others. It wasn't long till Kia showed up and when she did, Raksha was more the willing to go with her to leave this place.
Crush: Open
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:57 am

Accepted! Welcome to the pack!))
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:59 am

(Thanks. How many more people do we need till we start?)
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:04 am

4 or 5.)
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:04 am