The Zodiac Home (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Zodiac Home (Closed)

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:44 am

tђє z๏๔เคς ђ๏๓є

Welcome to The Zodiac Home. Or, that is the official name for it, most people who live here call it the safe home. All the people who live here are cursed, per say. Some call it a curse, some call it a gift. Out of all the people on earth, only 24 people have this curse. One boy and one girl for each Zodiac Sign. If there body is put under a lot of stress or they are put in a situation that makes them blush a lot, they transform into their Zodiac animal. People who had this curse originally were considered evil, so they came here to get away from all the people.

They are housed, clothes, and schooled here. Here they are all safe, here they can be themselves.

Rules:

⚙All Tess rules apply
⚙Please use the forum that I
Made!
⚙Anime References only.
⚙No Powerplaying.
⚙Please be active. PM me if you are going to be gone for a while.
⚙No being your own crush.
It helps so I don't kick you out on accident.
⚙NO GOD MODDING!
⚙Put '>3' somewhere in your forum if you read the rules

тнe ѕιgnѕ

тнe raт:

You are:Smart and wealthy! Well, at least usually, because you have the drive to succeed and people like you. You are clever, materialistic, but also sensible. Despite being driven to succeed, you’re not so great when it comes to concentration, and you’re not exactly a good leader. You also tend to be selfish.
Lucky numbers: 2, 3
Ideal matches: dragon, monkey, ox
Years: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020

тнe oх

You are: Gigantic! Not in size, per say, but in your presence. You are honest, have a knack for leading, loving, and put family and your career on a pedestal. Although you make for a great leader, your communication skills need some work and you could focus on being less prudish. But at least you’re persistent and are likely to be happy in your latter years.
Lucky numbers: 9, 1
Ideal matches: rat, snake, rooster
Years: 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021

тнe тιger

You are: Kind of a jerk! (Sorry not sorry.) Tigers tend to be cruel, straightforward, and honest to a fault — like, until it hurts. But you are respected for that honesty and are generally loyal. You’re also a show off, which no one really likes, and your short temper makes you someone with whom no one should trifle. Sometimes you execute something before giving it the thought you should.
Lucky numbers: 1, 3, 4
Ideal matches: horse, dog
Years: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022

тнe raввιт

You are: A love bunny! Seriously. You are gentile, compassionate, and loving. You’re funny, open, romantic, and always looking to enjoy life. You prefer to avoid confrontation, so sometimes, that can affect your job. You are reserved, and your greatest weakness is the fact that you’d rather escape reality instead of dealing with it.
Lucky numbers: 3, 4, 9
Ideal matches: sheep, pig, dog
Years: 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023

тнe dragon

You are: To be worshipped! In the Chinese culture, you have one hell of a high reputation. You are an intellectual, full of energy, strive for perfection, and do not fear challenges. You are romantic and sensitive, but can sometimes come off a little arrogant. You can be moody and delusioned, and no one would ever associate the word “tact” with you.
Lucky numbers: 1, 7, 6
Ideal matches: rat, monkey, rooster
Years: 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024
*When you transform, you are a seahorse, not a dragon*

тнe ѕnaĸe

You are: Mysterious! You’re secure in your finances, sympathetic, passionate, and have a great understanding of yourself. While you’re perceptive and aim to accomplish your goals, you’re also sometimes catty, jealous, and suspicious. You are headstrong, and have been known to lose a friend or two because of your wicked ways.
Lucky numbers: 2, 8, 9
Ideal matches: ox, rooster
Years: 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025

тнe нorѕe

You are: Dynamic! You are naturally nice, kind, and generous. You have lots of friends and are independent, but are a bit out of control when it comes to spending. You drop money on social activities and fancy clothing, and persistence isn’t your thing, so success really isn’t in your future, apparently.
Lucky numbers: 2, 3, 7
Ideal matches: tiger, sheep, rabbit
Years: 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026

тнe ѕнeep

You are: Clever and kind! You’re sensitive and prefer to keep things low key and quiet. You’re known for being wise and compassionate, and people know they can count on you. But despite the fact that you want to take care of people, you can often be pessimistic and vain.
Ideal matches: horse, rabbit, pig
Years: 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027

тнe мonĸey

You are: An erratic genius! You’re quick, lively, and up for anything. You have a great memory, are social, love sports, and are more self-assured than the rest of the signs. But you can also be manipulative, selfish, and people tend to think you’re a bit arrogant. If you’d stop being so mouthy then you’d probably achieve more.
Lucky numbers: 1, 8, 7
Ideal matches: rat, dragon, snake
Years: 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028

тнe rooѕтer

You are: Hot! You’re faithful, usually on time, a deep thinker, and communication is your strong suit. You have a sense of self-respect that others don’t usually have, and you’re delicious. (Seriously. You are super attractive.) But with all these good looks come your eccentricity and your inability to relate to those around you. You’re sort of an emotional basket-case, narrow-minded, and all those good looks have made you a bit vain.
Lucky numbers: 7, 5, 8
Ideal matches: ox, dragon, snake
Years: 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029

тнe вoar (pig)

You are: Chivalrous! You believe in being gallant, and have a strong heart that keeps you appearing calm. You have a high tolerance for people, are loyal to your friends, and only lie when pushed. On the flip side, you’re also sort of lazy, a bit naïve, and can’t seem to communicate clearly.
Lucky numbers: 2, 5, 8
Ideal matches: sheep, rabbit
Years: 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031

тнe dog

You are: Obedient! Like the dog you love to cuddle at night, you know how to obey your master, and are courageous, faithful, and smart. You know how to keep secrets safe and you love honestly. Sometimes, however, you lack stability and can be cold when it comes to your emotions. You’re also prone to anxiety that doesn’t really have a direct cause, though you like to flaunt your courage.
Ideal matches: tiger, rabbit, horse
Years: 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030

Characters:

Rat: female: Kisa | _Alice_
male: Ryou | Poppycorn
Ox: Female: Mizuni | _Alice_
male: Roman | Taki
Tiger: Female: Tora | music
male: Hideki | Riven
Rabbit: Female:Mitskani | _Alice_
male: Kyo | poppycorn
Dragon: female: Orion | Kiiro kun
Male: Esper | trapdragon
Snake: female: reserved | Flowercrown
Male: Anon | _Alice_
horse: female: Azuri | kiiro
Male: Cameron | Taki
sheep: Aiko | Into_Oblivian
Male: reserved
monkey: female: Blake | cursedcoconut~
boar: Female: Touka | Rivenlark
Male: Yukine | into_Oblivian
Dog: Female: Aila | poppycorn
Male: Shohei (Sho) | worry

Put your Forums Here!!!!

Discussion

the house

Last edited by ~Hinata~ on Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Zodiac Home (Anime rp, open and accepting)

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:29 am

Mitskani

The small girl stumbled into the kitchen. She pulled an apple out of the fridge. She set it down and pulled her hair into a top knot before sitting down at the table waiting for everyone else to wake up.

Anon

He slugged into the kitchen sitting at the table."That's weird." He said. "Usually I am the last one up." He said propping his feet up on the chair across from him.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyadera » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:52 am

Name;; Tora
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18
Where;; Room, Kitchen
Zodiac sign;; Tiger
Tags;; Open
Crush;; Nope
Tora was sitting on her bed, writing. She started to get hungry and put her notebook away in the dresser at her bedside. She walked down to the kitchen, and saw Mitskani and Anon. "Good Morning." she said, not really paying attention to them. She walked to the fridge and pulled out a piece of steak. She put it on a pan on the stove, then cooking it. She put it on a plate and seasoned it, then kicked Anon's feet off the seat so she could sit down. She sat and started eating it. If there was one thing she could cook, it was steak.

(What else can she eat? xD)

☆ eden / inactive
isfj 7w6 714 !!

falzone.crd.co

enstars, otome, twst, bsd, genshin
vocaloid, lolita fashion, mahoyaku
miyadera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:33 am

Anon

"Steak for breakfast eh?" He said pouting a bit when she moved his feet. "You know." He said putting a door on the side of her arm. "There are better things to eat." He said shoving her off the chair moving his feet back to where they were.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyadera » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:40 am

Name;; Tora
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18
Where;; Room, Kitchen
Zodiac sign;; Tiger
Tags;; Anon, Mitskani
Crush;; Nope
Tora got defensive saying "I want steak-" When she got pushed off the chair she sighed, "You're so annoying.." She got up and moved her plate, and sat on another chair. She looked at Mitskani, who was eating an apple, so thankful she didn't have to eat... that...

☆ eden / inactive
isfj 7w6 714 !!

falzone.crd.co

miyadera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takihondorus » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:46 am

Cameron

He woke up an headed down stairs to find others already up,"Mornin'!he called in a happy tone."Why do you look sour?"he said looking at Aron and sat down in front of him.

Kisha

She almost tripped walking down the stairs and looked at everyone.Shw didnt say anything,it was to early to talk.
Takihondorus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worry. » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:51 am

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ kitchen
Sɪɢɴ dog
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ everyone
Shohei Fumihiko
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It wasn't such a surprise that he woke up as late as he did. The teen had stayed up well into the morning hours yesterday reading a new book. At first he promised himself to sleep after one chapter but ended up becoming engrossed in its pages, unable to put it down. When he finally did it was too late. With a loud sigh and s crook in his neck the brunette stood out of bed. It was already well past a decent time to be awake. He sighed slightly before getting dressed and heading to the kitchen. Normally he was the first one here, already making breakfast. When he got their he realized, for the better, that he wasn't the latest of the bunch. Taking a huge smile across his face he headed towards the fridge and picked out an assortment of foods. Breakfast was, of course, the most important meal of the day. Deciding on something simple he grabbed the eggs and leftover meats, cheeses, and vegetables. Today was going to be a lazy omelette day. "if any of you slackers wants actual food you better speak now or forever hold your peace. Once I sit down I'm not getting back up again." He turned towards the few that were sitting there idly. Tora already made herself a steak, not a breakfast food. He sighed at her choice and turned his gaze towards the other four.
worry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:56 am

Anon

"Who do you think?" He said leaning back in his chair. "This one." He said poking the girls face with his foot. "ms Steak first thing in the morning." He snickered.

Mitskani

She finished her apple and tossed the core in the trash. "Morning Cameron." She said glancing that way heading back into the kitchen. "Could you make me some food?" she said looking at the Male.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miyadera » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:58 am

Name;; Tora
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18
Where;; Kitchen
Zodiac sign;; Tiger
Tags;; Everyone in the kitchen
Crush;; Nope
Tora stated, "I'll hold my peace.." She didn't care that steak wasn't a breakfast food, as long as it tasted good. She looked at Cameron and said, "Hi." in a grumpy tone, still mad that Anon pushed her off the chair.

☆ eden / inactive
isfj 7w6 714 !!

falzone.crd.co

miyadera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:03 am

Anon

He laughed a bit. He liked irritating her, it usually made her transform if he irritated her enough. He stood up and walked over to her. He grabbed her nose and shook her head a bit. "Suck it up buttercup." He said a smirk on his face.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me