neko high academy! { closed }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Neko High Academy | ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:39 am

Kyosuru he turned back to look "oh him, yea, sorry about his mood. He just kind of brings everyone down around him. He's a shade" he steeled himself as he said shade, almost spitting it out with a grimace on his face. The illusion he wove wavered for a moment before her turned back with a sickly sweet smile "im Kyosuru, nice to meet you. My brother over there is Chrno." again the words were forced from his mouth. Though his face was smiling, his eyes hid something.

Chrno hearing his brother speak was like needles in his ears. Kyosuru had always had this voice.. It was silky and sweet, but in the way like how you feel before you freeze to death. Like the snow is just perfect to lay down and rest in its faux warm embrace. And then it killed you. He just lowered his ears and dragged at his cigarette. Calm the nerves, make the smoke. He plunged his hand through the smoke, a hobby of his, and his hand disappeared. He smiled a little, but only a little.

Möʙɪᴜs sᴛʀɪᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

what time it is now, at all

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

my thoughts probably won’t

and they’ll keep dancing

Inside my round head the curved

Möbius strip of the brain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hahnu Ekrah » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:43 am

Name: Snow
Personality- She is very shy but if you give her time she will relax and open up.
History-Family always made fun of her. She has always been alone and never had any friends.
Crush- none
Element- Ice
other- loves winter and the snow
Porch light is on message me " Trick or Treat" then state if you would like a item or a pet :)
Hahnu Ekrah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aouviyelle » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:03 pm

(Thanks for accepting me ^^ I have Kuzumi and Kuro open for anyone :3)
"I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea,
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
I and my Annabel Lee—
With a love that the wingèd seraphs of Heaven
Coveted her and me."
Aouviyelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direaty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Guardian Nekona wrote:Rin chuckled. "You two get along, huh?" She smiled. "Its nice to have family."

Yuki chuckled again. "Wouldn't it be nice to play two different pranks at the same time?" She suggested. "I don't know what'll happen, but i guess that makes it more interesting."

Ina laughed, "Yah he's like my brother I guess. He raised me." She cringed, "Thiugh it would have been nice to have a female parent role model." She grinned and tapped Seth with her fist.

Seth ruffled Ina's hair making her bat his hand away. He chuckled, "It was nice to have Ina around like a little sis made me feel sorta normal." Seth waved his hand, "On that note what type of nekos are you two?" He motioned to himself, "I'm a cat neko, but Ina here is a coyote neko."
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ.
Juvilia, and Punxsutaweny
╔═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
pixel art by boxllama
T h e C r e a t u r e s R P;;-------T r a d e w i t h m e;;-------M y A S K

╚═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╝
Direaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Kaia flinched as she felt his anger spike, his silky sweet voice setting her in edge. Something in his eyes set her off, and she smiled softly. "You are a good person, somewhere." She said, seemingly out of the blue. His Yin and Yang were surprisngly balanced- leading her to the decision that he couldn't be all bad. "I think I'll call you Kyo-Kyo," she said with a smile before turning to Chrno, "fitting, is it not? And for you, I'll call you Chyn(SH-IN). That alright with both of you?" She asked sweetly. The flustered side of her had yet to appear, as nothing too embarassing had happened yet. She was hoping to keep things mellow and calm Kyo-Kyo's flirtatious fire. ((Oooh that last line though))

Logan chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "More than one increases the risk of getting caught. Better to time them one after another than all at once. Improved theatrical skills as well. Besides, if you do more than one, you won't be able to see everyone's reactions!"
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Kyosuru kyosuru had a startled look, taken aback by her 'good person' comment. He almost wanted to get angry and call her out on it. But kept calm and composed though he was agitated on the inside. He sighed a little before adorning another smile "sure, anything" he gave a little laugh even though he was seething. Kyo kyo, really? And Chyn? What? Didn't even sound like Chrno, Chrno was Cry no. What "i like my new nick name, it's fun. How about you Chrno, I mean, Chyn" when he spoke to Chrno, his tone became mockingly sharp. His bloody eyes glared at Chrno

Chrno shuddered at the glare his brother gave him and nodded. "sure... It's nice" his voice was soft and timid. Though significantly deeper than Kyosuru's voice, it still sounded small and weak when compared to the older boys voice. Chrno kept his eyes down and hooded by his dark hair. Smoke drifting through the shiny locks

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

and they’ll keep dancing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:26 pm

Kaia frowned softly, watching Chrno for a moment. She'd hoped to improve the boy's mood, to lessen the fear she could almost visibly see looming over him. "Well I'm glad you like it, Kyo-kyo." She said with a small purr in her tone. She thought Chyn suited the boy- silent and sad. But she hoped to change that. "I sure hope you aren't pretending to like the names, that wouldn't do." She said with a mock frown. She could tell Kyosuru was seething under that composed look- his aura showed that clearly enough. "I could always change it if you like, Chyn?" She asked the silent boy, hoping to prompt him into conversation.

Logan is waiting for an answer!
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Chrno he shook his head a little "i don't really.. Have a nickname. I don't like them on me" he took another long drag of his cigarette, blowing it through his nose quietly. He wasn't one to really talk all the much, never had been. He mostly sat and smoked his cigarettes. And considering it was his power, he never was unhealthy because of it. He was his brothers punching bag as well

Kyosuru shook his head in an comical manner no no! I really do like it Kaia, or can I call you Kai? he smiled. He actually was growing on the nickname, it sounded cute, all the better to land some pretty young thing. He giggled softly, and looked at her with faux innocent eyes im sorry Chrno is being so moody, really, he's sorta always been like this
Last edited by lil starlight~ on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

and they’ll keep dancing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Staring at the cat in front of her, Danielle doesn't answer it's question. Flattening her ears and curling her tail around her instead, Dani moves her head into her knees and sighs.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Kaia smiled a bit as Chrno spoke, nodding her head. "Maybe you'll grow into this one. I think it's cute." She teased, her blonde fox tail swishing behind her merrily. She'd managed to block out the brothers' Chi, making it easier for her to be a bit more comfortable. Her ears swiveled towards Kyosuru and she actually giggled at his suggestion. "I like that. One less syllable for your brain to remember." She said in a teasing tone. Her giddy smile turned a bit sad as 'Kyo-Kyo' mentioned Chyn always being like this. "Don't worry. I understand, everyone has bad days. Chyn just has them more than others. Everyone can be changed with time." She said softly back, a smile gracing her features.

Logan is waiting for a reply!
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me