Virtua (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Virtua (Accepting)

Postby Aliria » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:51 am

A few years ago, a game came out. This game was called Virtua. Virtua was a virtual reality, and it quickly became the world's most popular video game. Only days ago, the man who created Virtua died. Now the monsters in the game are breaking their programming. The monsters are traveling between areas, one of the few things monsters can't do, and heading to the one area players cannot enter. The Headquarters. The command center inside Virtua. Outside the game, the corporation Super Gaming Industries (SG Industries), is attempting to take over Virtua from the outside. You are a devoted player of Virtua, and you have suddenly, ingame and outgame, been teleported to Virtua's headquarters. Now it is up to you to defend the worlds best video game from the inside and out.

Rules

-Site rules
-Virtua blocks swearing, so no swearing ingame. When outgame, if you swear, star out everything but the first letter.
-Please specify in every post whether your ingame or outgame. If you don't people will get confused.
-If you're outgame, the only way to communicate with a person who's ingame is to go ingame.
-Realistic outgame characters. Ingame avatars can be unrealstic (There is magic ingame), but not overpowered.

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Outgame[/b]
Name:
[b]Ingame[/b]
Name:
Appearance:
Magic: (Nothing to powerful)
[b]Both[/b]
Basic Personality:
Other:
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Virtua (Accepting)

Postby Aliria » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:00 am

Outgame
Name:
Annika Wellson
Appearance:
Short, with dark brown hair that goes about halfway down her back. Her eyes are large, and about the same color as her hair. Her skin is rather pale.
Ingame
Name:
Neko
Appearance:
Very similar to her outgame appearance, but taller, and with light brown cat ears and tail.
Magic:
Not very advanced at magic, Neko only knows one spell, a simple magic bolt that damages monsters.
Both
Basic Personality:
Shy. She likes cats and anime/manga.
Other:
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes