|.Pure Blood.| Vampire/Slayer RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

|.Pure Blood.| Vampire/Slayer RP

Postby allthatjas » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 pm

|.Pure Blood.|

Vampires. Most people don't know about them, so when someone finally sees one, it fills them with fear. People have recently been found dead in the small town of Ithica. Others are alive, and awaken to find they've been bitten by some creature and now the whole town is afraid. Though these things have been happening for years, only know is it being noticed because of a slight increase. There are people here, whom have lived to kill vampires all their lives, and have done so in secret. But now, in a desprate act to calm the town and cover up evidence, they are resorting to innaliation. Their goal now is to kill every single vampire in this town. But are all the hunters the same? Are they all really so cold? And are all vampires really the killers whom have drained their prey dry?

{.Rules

.No powerplaying

.No god-modding

.No Mary/Gary-Sues

.No killing with other characters without permission.

.NO one liners. One full well-developed three line paragraph is the minimum.

.You can have up to two characters.

{.Character Forms

You may use your own forms.

I just ask that you include the characters personality and species.

You may follow my character form if you'd like, its just the basics.

Charries must be 18 or older.

{.Accepted

Slayers;
Andy Maria Hays
Victoria Alice King
-
-
-
-

Vampires;
Lachlain Keuper
Bryce Johassen
-
-
-
-

Males
Lachlain Keuper
Bryce Johassen
-
-
-
-

Females
Andy Maria Hays
Victoria Alice King
-
-
-
-
Last edited by allthatjas on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
allthatjas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |.Pure Blood.| Vampire/Slayer RP

Postby allthatjas » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Name: Lachlain Keuper

Real Age: 326

Vampire or Slayer: Vampire

Crush: Eh..

Offspring/Kids: He's not a fan of children.

Personality: Lachlain, is cruel, cold, and calculating. Having been raised in a locale where you had to fight to survive, and not being that strong of a child compared to others from his locale, he's very skilled in using his wits. He's quick to watch other people, taking in everything that surrounds him. He puts on an intelligent, if somewhat foppish persona when interacting with the other people who populate the area around him. He can be very possessive over things he's attached to, and also very protective. He's charming and luring with the females he comes in contact with, always smooth talking and that sort of thing.

History: His father fled his family when he was quite young, leaving him with a lot of anger. He was turned vampire after a clan attacked his village, stealing away Lachlain and his brother, and killing all the others in the village. He has never forgiven himself for not defending his mother.

Appearance:

Other:He has a very strong german accent.

~

Name: Andy Maria Hays

Vampire or Slayer: Slayer

Crush: We'll see.

Offspring/Kids: None.

Personality: Andy's a bit stand-offish to most people, only because she's spent a majority of her life away from nearly everyone. Although she isn't antisocial or awkward, she just doesn't hang out with anyone. She's tough though, she can fight better than you would think. Once she opens up to people she become an open flower, though she's bitterly sarcastic and a bit on the rude side. She can come off as mean and touchy sometimes but that's not really how she is. Virtually never bothered by anything petty, though if your on her bad side she gets hot tempered and snaps.

History: Andy's family had always been vampire hunters, although when she was 15 everything was ripped away from her when her home was burnt down. She is convinced a vampire caused the fire and ever since she's been relentlessly looking for revenge.

Appearance:

Other: None.
allthatjas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |.Pure Blood.| Vampire/Slayer RP

Postby Lady.Artemis » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Names;; Victoria Alice King
Middle Name;; Alice
Last Name;; King
Nickname;; Alice
Age;; twenty one
Hello there! Let me introduce myself I am Victoria Alice king, that's a mouthful. So I go by Alice its simpler and sounds more petite. When my loving parents were naming me they had in mind to call me Vickie, but when I was born all of that changed. And from them on I became the person I am today Alice King, Not Victoria King. Just Alice. Well go on, see you around. Cheers!

Natural Hair;; Platinum Blonde
Dyed Hair;; Chocolate Brown
Eye Color;; Ocean Blue
Skin Color;; Slightly Tan
Height;; 6'1
Anything Else;;
Oh maybe you don't know this, But I am a slayer.

I am your ideal pretty girl, yeah only pretty not really stunning or beautiful just..pretty. Maybe I'm wrong but then again I know myself. I Have a rich chocolate brown hair that reaches just below my shoulder .Which I starighten the slight wave out of it, but some days I may just let it do its own thing. When I was born I had wavy blonde hair but it quickly grew out and turned into the color it is now. I have ocean blue eyes as my father would say, he moved to america making way for our family to move there when I was young. I am a considerably tall person standing 6'1, taller than my mother ever was.

Nationality;; Great Britain
Accent;; British
Mother;; Lisa Verde 'King'
Father;; Joel King

I may seem like a normal british girl, from far away but I have held a secret longer than I could ever remember. My father held a secret before I, passed down generations. We have been slayers what my father really meant when he said 'make way' Was create a path for us to follow when he had passed. Ever since he died, due to a vampire ambush I have been hunting these fiendish blood suckers down. And nothing is going to stand in my way!

Bryce Johassen

███████████████
Gender;
Do I look like a girl?
Age;
25-(120)
Looks;
<<Thats me over there
███████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Personality;
Me, eh I am just your regular Joe, truth be told I am the kind of person that would gladly sit inside all day fating around and reading a book. But due to recent events I kind of live under a bridge. Due to the recent growth in hunters, we must hid better
History;
Do you really want to know, fine *grumbles* I guess you could call me a monster, a prince banished from my own home. Yes I do have a thirst problem, I have run in to allot of hunters. They never seem very happy to me.
Crush;
Your not gonna get it out of me XD
BF/GF;
Ha fat chance
Other;
I am a vampire.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lady.Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery