~A Dark Night~ ( Vampire, Werewolf, & Human RP! Accepting! )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Whats you favorite species?

Vampire~
40%
Human~
20%
Werewolf~
40%

Total votes : 15

~A Dark Night~ ( Vampire, Werewolf, & Human RP! Accepting! )

Postby xxxwolfspeedyxxx » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:06 pm

It has been years now, where vampires and werewolves hid among the shadows of humans. Many have became friends with the humans, but others stay alone...

Form~
Code: Select all
Name~
Age~
Gender~
Looks~
Wolf Look ( If Werewolf )~
Personality~
History~
Crush~
Species~
BF/GF~
Spouse~
Kin~
Family~
Pets~
Other~

Rules~
1.Follow Tess's rules.
2. Please don't date/have a crush on your own character.
3. Please don't role play 5 pages without me.
4. Don't mini mid. We have one.
5. I do allow the words hell, crap, damn. But if its not that use *'s
6. If you read this far in the other section of your form put "Freedom~"
7. No god modding.
8. Don't kill other peoples characters unless you have their permission.
9. Please try and keep this role play going. If you make a character please use it. Pm me if you are quitting the role play.
(( More rules will be added soon~ ))

WIP~

WIP~

WIP~

Character List~

Females~
Males~

Leila Collins~16~ Single~ Human
Avalon Hart~ 13~ Single~ Vampire

My MAIN Form~
Name~ Leila Collins
Age~ 16
Gender~ Female
Looks~ (( In Attachment
Wolf Look ( If Werewolf )~
Personality~ Very shy, but can be happy, cheerful, loving, caring, and funny
History~ She doesn't talk about it...
Crush~ No one
Species~ No one
BF/GF~ No one
Spouse~ No one
Kin~ No one
Family~ Her brother
Pets~ None
Other~
Attachments
Leila 5.jpeg
Leila 5.jpeg (9.37 KiB) Viewed 161 times
Last edited by xxxwolfspeedyxxx on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxwolfspeedyxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~A Dark Night~ ( Vampire, Werewolf, & Human RP! Acceptin

Postby luvarien » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:46 am

{Do we make our own forms?}

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxxwolfspeedyxxx » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:50 am

( No use the one I made
xxxwolfspeedyxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:01 am

{Ack, I'm so stupid XD I skipped the form to look at the rules and forgot that there was a form to fill out, sorry ^.^" }

Name~ Avalon Hart
Age~ Thirteen, almost fourteen
Gender~ Female
Looks~ Look up ^.^
Personality~ Avalon is witty; although some may say that she is more on the sarcastic side of that trait. Yes, it's true that Avalon couldn't live without sarcasm, and uses it frequently, even if she is just teasing her friends. But, being the witty girl she is, Avalon can make almost anyone smile, and always makes the best effort she can to cheer up her friends. Avalon is always ready with a sharp remark or a smart comeback for every situation. This may be a downfall for her, as she's a bit too sassy for her own good, and that is a sure-fire way to get into trouble. However, it can't be said that Avalon is no fun to be around.
Loud is an understatement when it comes to Avalon. This girl has no problem voicing her opinion, nor has she any issues with caring what she says. True, Avalon doesn't really think before she speaks- she just goes with the flow and suffers the consequences later. She's also a bit of a wild-child girl who just loves to have fun and does not know the meaning of the words 'be serious'. Nope, she is the least serious person you could ever possibly meet. She is outgoing and friendly, very rowdy and out there. Avalon doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, and is determined that she will never change for anyone or any reason.
Avalon is full of energy! Seriously, she's just like a lethal bundle of bouncy, go-getting attitude! Avalon hates sitting still, and is known to fidget if forced to sit in one place for too long. She loves to move, even if it just to answer the phone! There always has to be something for Avalon to do, because she gets bored easily! This is the downside of being so energetic, because when Avalon is bored, she gets into trouble. Most just say she looks for it, but really she just didn't think it through- as per usual- and just plowed straight in. However, this trait is also the one that feeds her ability to get right up in someone's face and stand up for her friends.
The irritably stubborn gene seems to run in Avalon's family- it practically gallops. Don't bother telling her she's wrong- it's in one ear and out the other with this girl. She's an avid debater, and will argue every point until she can convince the opposing party that she's right and they're wrong. So stubborn is Avalon that she won't admit it when she's wrong, and will never back out of something. She always finishes what she started, and keeps at it. Avalon could never be known to just give up, and pushes herself to the limit trying to get where she's going. She's also very competitive and hates to lose, but is a good sport all the same.
Finally, Avalon is defiant. She never does what she's told, never listens and does things her way. Avalon's life motto is pretty much; "Deny, deny deny". She believes that rules were meant to be broken, and she doesn't really care if she gets in trouble for breaking them. After all, they're not really rules- more or less guidelines to life. Well, that's her opinion, anyway. However, the defiant trait also makes her brave and not afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
Crush~ None, open
Species~ Vampire, but she doesn't have her fangs yet, she doesn't get them until she is fourteen (Witch will be soon)
BF/GF~ No one
Spouse~ No one
Kin~ None
Family~ Unknown
Pets~ None
Other~ She doesn't have her fangs yet, and could she and Leila allready be friends in the rp? If yes then you can decide if she knows if Avalon is a vampire or not c:
Last edited by luvarien on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxxwolfspeedyxxx » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:02 am

(( Accepted and ok XD I'll start
Leila~
I walked put of my house looking for something to do.
xxxwolfspeedyxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 am

{Thanks c: Oh and I'm just about finished with her personality, and about to add it to her from ^.^ }

he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me