~-<{*The*Elemental*Realm*}>-~ OPEN PLEASE JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~-<{*The*Elemental*Realm*}>-~ OPEN PLEASE JOIN

Postby Griever. » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:10 pm

{I'll join :)}
ImageImageImage
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

[ Romance is in the Air | Couples | OPEN ]
[Free Custom Character Shop | Artist Search]
[ Yeager Adopts | New Species | Artist Search ]
[ Griever.'s 100 Theme Challenge ]
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

[ coding ]
Griever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Username: WolfCharm1999
Name: Mickey Mashford
Looks (pics or description):
image.jpg
Mickey
image.jpg (237.08 KiB) Viewed 33 times

Personality: Mickey is very loveable and friendly, she is a stronger fighter and is also a healer. She ha been practicing ever since she was three. She is energetic, calm, collected and laid back. She can have out burst randomly but after a few minutes she is better. She is hyper sometimes and has her serious moments. Although she is childlike an sarcastic sometimes.
Element: Water
Strength (Out of 10): 8
Last edited by lykos brethren on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:23 pm

I will join with a boy

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

Hi again. Don't Read The Next Sentence!
You little rebel! I like you.
So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Username: FrozenSpirit
Name: Matthew Derick Jefferson
Looks (pics or description): Image
Personality: He is strong, stubborn, nice, caring and a huge daydreamer. Matthew doesn't care about what other people think about him and doesn't like rude and mean people.
Element: Iron
Strength (Out of 10): 50 (I have see it on the pic on the first post)
Last edited by FadingAway on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:46 pm

{Sorry I cant edit photos on this laptop, its my moms while my is broken}

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:51 pm

(Yeah same sorry)
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:37 pm

{When do we start?}

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:33 am

{Sorry, I can't find a picture}

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:14 am

{I know but there aren't any pictures of any 'older' not modern looks}

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:21 am

I have edit it

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me