☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:46 pm

(Kind of, I am waiting on a response from Two, Gwen is worried about her adoptive Father who is slowly dying from lack of sunshine. You could totally approach us if you want.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:48 pm

(are they all in the house thingie? I can't remember the houses name.)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:07 pm

[It's the Tenuto family's mansion. The owner is Cadence Tenuto, and her husband Tacet. Their kids are Casedy, Gavotte, and Guinevere. Gwen is adopted.]

Cyprian thought about that. "Bet they wouldn't fall for it. Too loud downstairs," he laughed. It had been especially loud because he was 'fighting' Rowan. To be honest, now he was ashamed of himself. Hitting a healer. A healer who was too weak to do anything but probably cry for his mommy. Cyprian had probably passed out not because of Rowan, but because he hit his head on some invisible barrier from Cadence or something. Yeah. That was it. Rowan was too weak to fight.
Cyprian followed Jaai down the hall at a slower pace. When he saw the door, he squinted at it and tugged on the doorknob. He could feel years of rust crumbling in his hands. "How old is this place?"

"Thank you." Rowan said in his soft voice, as the boy fell asleep in his arms. Silas thought he was 'really cool', which meant 'not an evil person', right? Rowan wanted so desperately to be a good person.
"I was born a healer, but with the fire element, because of my bloodline. Naturally a healer could be any element except fire, the most destructive. I was an exception," Rowan explained. He was aware that Silas had already fallen asleep at this point. He heard a commotion at the front door though, so he had to set Silas down on the couch. There was probably something he needed to address over there.

"I will be alright for now," Tacet said softly. They were approaching the house. He just needed to hold out until he could get there. He quickened his pace, and surprisingly his knees didn't buckle yet. Soon he reached the porch and he staggered through the threshold of the broken door.
Cadence looked furious upon seeing him. She had been holding a sleeping Gavotte in her arms, but she put him down on the carpet and took Guinevere from her husband. Cadence put her down on the stairs. Tacet couldn't endure anymore and collapsed onto the floor.
"Stay awake," Cadence ordered sharply. "Rowan! Get over here immediately!"
Rowan entered the front foyer surprisingly quickly. "Ms. Tenuto?"
"Help Tacet," Cadence told him. "Right now."
Rowan nodded obediently. Tacet's vision was growing blurry, and he could tell Rowan's gaze wouldn't be enough to sustain him. It was only Solara's eyes he could photosynthesize from. The artificial light indoors, the fireplace, the healer boy's eyes... none of them were adequate to keep him alive. He needed the light of the sun.
Rowan came over, and placed a hand on Tacet's shoulder. It was so warm and comforting. Almost like his supper last night, which consisted of sunbathing on the back lawn. Although the boy's healing ability blocked out the pain, it wasn't doing anything to genuinely heal Tacet.
"I can't heal starvation," Rowan murmured. "I'm sorry. If there's anything else I can do..."
"... The Ice Summoner..." Tacet whispered.
Cadence immediately raised her voice to ridiculous proportions. "JAAI PELLION! We need you down here AT ONCE! And you better be ready to use your power NOW!"
Tacet smiled gratefully at his wife. Rowan was the only one stopping him from keeling over right now. He was so tired and desperately wanted to sleep, but he just needed to hang on.
This was worse than his experiment. Five years ago, Tacet had skipped his evening meal and stayed inside, just to see what effect it would bring. He had almost died. Queen Solara had to come from Parliament to save his life. Only by looking into her eyes did he survive the night. The time he skipped his meal for an experiment, there was at least light coming in through the windows. Now there was no sunlight at all.
This was it for him. He just needed to ensure his body was preserved, so his daughter could bring him back eventually. Tacet would wake up when the sun rose again.
Whenever that was.

"The Phantomstriker is coming. You will all die, surrender to the crown or you will all die."
Cadence got so angry when she heard this. Especially when the screams of agony started sounding from far away. What the disgrace was going on? Her husband was going to die, she was not in the mood for this ridiculous behavior.
She ripped the door off its remaining hinge with telekinesis and slammed it aside. There was a man running around near the central fountain, panicking and repeating his nonsensical message.
"TEENAGERS these days!" Cadence shouted in a rage. "Pipe down or you will feel your elder's wrath!"
She turned back to Rowan, who was holding Tacet. The healer boy looked petrified with horror. "What is your problem?" Cadence snapped at him. She shoved Rowan aside and picked up her husband like she would hold a child.
"I can feel their fear," Rowan whispered with a shiver. "The man outside is telling the truth. More soldiers are coming, and I don't know how quickly."
Without even hesitating, the boy ran outside in the cold.
"Foolish teenager," muttered Cadence.

Rowan ran across the ruined ground with quick, elegant strides. He didn't look back, nor did he pause once. He could sense a crippling feeling of hysterical fear from the man at the fountain. Without a doubt, the soldier was forced to do this. Something far darker and deadlier than any soldier was behind this.
When he reached the fountain, Rowan realized he was unarmed. That was okay. The soldier didn't have a weapon either. He looked completely out of his mind, like he was tormented by something beyond his control.
"We have heard you," Rowan said gently. "Please. You can stop now. What I'm about to do isn't anything personal, I promise. I have no quarrel with you or anybody."
He approached the guard slowly, with deliberate steps.
"I am going to give you a hug. Is that alright?" Rowan's voice was barely a whisper.
He knew exactly what he was doing.

[Good night guys. I'm going to bed, so the guard will become a night-light tomorrow. XD]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Eleanor noticed things happen near the door, but didn't move. But she did walk towards Gwen, who seemed worried. "are you all right?" she asked gently.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Sad and Broken>Tagged: Tacet

I watch the event with horror, "Father..." tears spring to my eyes once again, "Not you too..." I cover my eyes and realize that I can't bring him back yet, not with the sun gone. The sun is what he needed to survive, and now that it was gone, he wouldn't be able to survive if I revived him. I break into soft sobs, but then I hear the voice of my friend Eleanor. She asks me if I'm alright, but how could I ever be alright, my father is dead. I give no response to her question. Even if it is just temporarily, I lost more family... I slowly peel my hands away from my face and look around, everything is spinning and blurry. Suddenly the voices start to whisper in my head, "You always knew this would happen. Wake up, you're alone in the world, you will lose everyone."
My mind starts to break unable to handle the reality of the situation, "That's right... I was having so much fun I forgot... nobody can love me... on that day, that day that my parents killed me. I knew, if my own birth parents couldn't love me, nobody could... even if they did, I knew something would happen to kill them... I am the useless daughter of the Pennysworth family." I start to shake as my thoughts and emotions consume me.
"You can see it now right? Love for a worthless person like you doesn't exist. You should just kill everyone, because when they find out you could have saved him, they will hate you. Hate you and kill you." says the voice. I bring my hands to my head and hold it, my vision starts to go red. "I should just let go... kill them all..." I think to myself as I stand up no longer feeling the pain in my ankles. I look down at the floor my body still trembling. I flex my fingers which are still sharpened to claws.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Peeved but Excited>Tagged:

The soldier looks at the male who approached him, but backs away shaking his head, "T-t-the Phantomstriker is coming... s-she'll kill you... s-submit to the crown... y-you will all die..." he says shaking more and more looking around, "S-she'll be here a-any moment..." The soldier keeps shaking rambling on like a broken record player panicking more and more by the second.
Getting bored of the lack of action, I decide to end the wench's suffering. I get up from my observation spot and pull an assassination needle out from the hidden holder in my sleeves. I wait til the soldiers back is facing me and then I strike, throwing the needle so it pierces the fatal nerve in the back of his neck. A clean and perfect hit, as always, I then jump through the trees to another observation point completely unnoticed.
Suddenly, I freeze and sniff the air.
"I smell despair." I think to myself. I scope the town and pinpoint the location to be the grand mansion nearby. I peer inside a window with a spy scope and see a man lying dead and several other people near him, but my eyes land on a red head who looks like she's going to break. Another smirk bubbles up, "I may not have to do anything, she'll do my work for me. This should be interesting."
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:50 am

Mallory rolled her eyes again. 'Wow, you really are a phoenix. You have a bird brain.' She said. Her eyes darted from tree to tree on instinct. Suddenly, a small figure emerged from the shrubs. It was the little boy. Mal breathed a sigh of relief. 'Thank god, you're okay. Are the rest of our pack safe?' She asked. The boy nodded. 'Yeah. But Tobias got a real bad cut in the leg.' He said. She nodded. 'Tell Lanaria to heal him.' She said. The boy ran off.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:21 am

Jaai smiled as the gears in her head clicked. "Old enough to be interesting." She reached out for the knob, but a loud voice interrupted her. She grumbled under her breath. "Get another Ice Summoner, jerks."
She balanced at Cyprian apologetically. "Maybe we can get into mischief later." She began down the hall, walking briskly. She scaled down the stairs and recognized Tacet on the floor, moaning and groaning. "What?" She huffed, putting her hands on her hips.

Silas jolted awake when his pillow disappeared. He looked up dreamily, wiping the small sleep her got from his eyes. He leaned back against the couch, watching from there. People seemed to be in a rush, scurrying around everywhere.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:38 am

Casedy Tenuto
______________________________-

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

The girl soon got tired of just sitting there and pulled herself up before walking to the staircase it was then she herd some kid screaming about "the phantomstriker" whoever in the world that was. She was going to let it go until she herd her mother yell at the guy. But as he continued yelling she growled and sprinted up the stairs and passed Cyprian whom was standing in front of a door doing who knows what. THough this time she didn't make any witty comments to the boy as she opened the door next to him and walked into the room. She pulled out her first aid kit that she kept in there from all the cuts she got from her blades she sat on the little black bench she had in there and cleaned her wound wincing as the alcohol cleansing wipes stung the wound. Once she was curtain it was clean she wrapped it in a bandage deciding she would just have it healed later. Once she treated herself she placed her twin blades back in their holster and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her as she walked back down the stairs and past everyone as she walked out the compeltely unattached door and looked at the fountain where she not only found the boy whom was screaming just moments before but also Rowan whom was about to hug the kid. Without thinking she stalking towards them "Rowan wait" she said standing beside him she was about to adress the kid but before she even had the chance he suddenly dropped dead causing her to instantly pull Rowan behind her and look around for what...who.. killed him though when she saw nothing she glanced back at the boy behind her "you should go back to the house. i'll stay and wait for this Phantom whoever" she suggested
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:44 am

(Hey guys, with the Holidays actually over now I can now post... Hopefully xD, I will need more of a recap then it is fighting though)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Cyprian wasn't too ticked off when somebody called for Jaai. "Hey, at least you've got a power that they need," he laughed. Cyprian's own power was pretty much useless for everyone.
"I'll wait up here for you, 'kay? Call me down if you need me."

Cadence was in a rage, but what else was new?
She would have scolded Jaai for her attitude, but there would be time later. Tacet was running out of time. He was barely conscious and Cadence had placed him on the ground, where he was curled up in a fetal position. Now that really made Cadence mad. Where the disgrace was Solara now?
"I need you to freeze him," Cadence told Jaai. She knew exactly what her husband needed right now. Tacet was going to die, but they needed to preserve his body until the sun rose again. Only then could Gwen safely revive him without him starving to death yet again. "And be quick about it."

The soldier had refused Rowan's offer of a hug. It was hard to see in the dark, but Rowan could figure things out by simply reaching out with his empathy. The hysterical terror clouding the man's mind continued to build until it suddenly stopped, and the panicked warrior fell to the ground limply. That meant Rowan didn't have to... take matters into his own hands. But why had the soldier suddenly died?
"Rowan, wait," said a girl's voice.
At that moment, somebody grabbed him. He couldn't react fast enough to even get away. Fortunately it turned out to be Casedy Tenuto, the mayor's oldest daughter.
"Thank you," he told her. "I will go back, although..."
He trailed off and knelt beside the body. Some clear projectile was protruding from the back of the soldier's neck.
"It looks like someone threw this..." Rowan observed. "Can you get everyone inside? We aren't safe out here. If someone is really that accurate..."

"Now that's a good one. True though," laughed Cilan at Mallory's bird-brain comment. He groaned at the commotion coming from the fountain. Cilan couldn't hear exactly what was happening, but he knew Rowan was over there. It was hard to explain. Fellow members of the Adamson family gave off a familiar aura of warmth.
He could hear other familiar voices. Cilan stayed silent, since he couldn't even figure out where the voices were coming from. Darkness shrouded his vision completely. "So there are survivors. That's good," Cilan said. "Can you tell me more about the pack?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me