☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Enraged>Tagged: Everyone

"MOTHER!" I call out taking my eyes off of the soldier giving him the opportunity to trip me and crawl away. I get up and make my way over to Cadence fighting and killing any soldier who dared to come near me.
Once I get to her side, I look around at all the enclosing men, "You all made a very, very, big mistake." I say in barely a whisper. My vision starts to go blood red as I look down, I feel my hatred and anger bubble up more, I let it consume me. These people would pay, and they would pay dearly, with their lives. An eerie smile passes over my face.
As I am looking down, thinking I am in grief the soldiers close in. As soon as one of them gets close enough, I grab him by the neck and crush. My strength enough to obliterate his windpipe, I growl, all my instincts wild and animistic, my strength, agility, and stamina now no longer held back in the least. I crouch down on all fours and take off killing all the soldiers at a rapid rate. Slashing some of their throats with my nails which I had cut into claws in preparation for this battle, breaking some of their necks. I didn't pay attention, but soon many of the soldiers in my area were dead. I sniff the air growling and manage to pick up on the scents of the invisible men. I start attacking them and they start to fall as well. Despite all this extra power, it is starting to take it's toll.
Due to the full use of my strength, and my body not being fully developed, I start to feel my ankles cramp up from all the jumping and running I am doing. I wince on my next landing and let out an animal like whine. I growl and slash the throat of the next soldier who approaches me but not before he stabs me through the arm with a knife. I let out a howl and the red fades the pain bringing me back to my human senses. I feel my body covered in minor cuts and bruises, everything is sore. I crawl back over to Cadence and decide the best chance of us winning this is to revive her.
I lean down over her mouth extremely light headed from all the blood I lost. I focus my energy and push life back into my adoptive mother dragging her soul back from the dead. A few seconds pass and I pass out falling to the side, my world fading to black. The last thing I see being my blood covering the ice.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Jaai choked up blood, but huffed that she was alright. She glared up at Mal, confused. "How did your blade impale his skin?" She muttered, mostly to herself, and tried to steady herself.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Mallory looked to Jaai. "Hit the soft spot. Right here." She said, tapping her neck, right below the ear. She turned and watched a guard apprehensively approach her. She faced him and readied another blade. He instantly recognized her. "Hey! She's that Everton we've been tracking." She stabbed him before he could say more. The capture and execution of Mallory was the talk of the soldiers, besides catching the Journeying Friends. The girl bit her lip. She tried hard to let go of that cunning, manipulative criminal she used to be. But that was still who she was.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Erin smiles as encounters a group of five guards."Give up now, we outnu-". The man is cut short, literally, as Erin slices him above his knees mid sentence. Erin swings his sword back around, decapitating another guard in a flash. The other three barely could react, each one of them falling to his blade. Erin keeps his sword out as he runs toward the epicenter of this fight, The Mansion.
As Erin runs to the front of the mansion, cutting down those in his way he sees two people fighting his enemies. He watches in awe as one of them (Mallory) shoots down a mass of guards before stabbing another. Erin had slowed to a walk now, not wanting to startle them as he got closer."Impresive shooting." He says in an appreciative tone, now standing just a few feet behind the two, his blade arm and chest covered in blood.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Cyprian was cursing by the time he got inside. He was drenched, with a ridiculous amount of rain pouring off him in waterfalls. Even though he usually loved the rain, this water wasn't healthy. Instead of refreshing, it seemed to sting his skin. Had his stupid father poisoned the clouds too? Muttering darkly, he stood just inside the doorway. He would beat up any idiot who approached.

Silas tugged open a window and climbed through. He waited for Timpani to follow, and crouced as he slipped forward. The ice was thinner and easier to walk across, but he still squeezed Timpani's larger hand for comfort. He heard ice in front of him crack, but he didn't see anyone. He quickly activated his power, and a hunched over soldier came into view, not seeming to know he was revealed. The man quickly realized, and tried to cover himself with his ability, but failed. "Timpani!" Silas shouted through the thudding rain.

Timpani gave Silas' hand a reassuring squeeze. She had a higher center of gravity, so it would be easier for her to slip. However, years of extensive athletics training had given her excellent balance. With her super-endurance, she could stay awake for days, training non-stop without fatigue. Every time she trained, she could stay awake longer, and she could train for longer. However, her vision wasn't the best. In fact, she was almost impaired. Silas was shouting her name. Only when lightning flashed did she see the soldier, trying to conceal himself in plain sight.
Timpani lunged forward, putting him in a headlock. The soldier reached for his sword, but she wrenched it away with her free hand before placing the hand on his face. He continued to struggle and attempt to kick her. His pathetic efforts were like trying to punch a brick wall.
"I would bash your head in, but I've got no rock." Timpani explained calmly. "But I've always wanted to see what being Solara would feel like."
"AAAAAAAAHHHH-"
His scream of horror was quickly cut off by a loud snap.
Timpani let the body drop to the ground. "These soldiers' necks are too fragile. Give me a challenge," she chuckled as she returned to Silas. She couldn't find his hand though, and was groping around in the dark until she grabbed his wrist. "So these soldiers have good powers... no problem. You turn 'em off, I beat 'em up."

---

"You have to go back!" Clotilda screamed in his face. "Mallory's down there. Everyone's down there, and I swear, if they die because of you-"
"I'm trying, okay?" Cilan was completely exasperated. He kept trying to focus and return to the living world, but this was taking forever. "Why am I still here..."
"Tacet killed you with his dagger, didn't he." Clotilda asked flatly.
"I don't know." Cilan admitted, throwing his arms in the air. "It's hard to think straight, let alone pay attention, when a healer is giving you a back massage. I was just falling asleep and zap, I was here."
"He killed you with his dagger! The one with poison on it." Clotilda took a step towards him, getting in his face. "Next time, get Mal to snap your neck or something. Poison takes forever to revive from! That's why Father put it in Mother's tea, so she could have more time to relax-"
"Wait. Since I'm stuck here for a while..." Cilan sighed. "Can you tell me where Mother is, anyway?"
Clotilda scowled darkly. "You think I know?!"
"Hey, I just asked an innocent question. No need to get angry." Cilan growled at her.
"Look at yourself!"
"YOU! PHOENIX BOY!" roared a voice from behind Cilan. Both kids jumped in the air.
"Cadence?" Cilan stammered, turning around to face her. "You're..."
"Dead." Cadence seemed almost smug, but the expression immediately turned angry. "But you're not. The battle has already started, and I'm the first. I better be the last too, or you're in huge trouble, young man!"
Cilan gulped, but Clotilda snapped right back. "Your husband killed him with poison before a big battle. That takes the second longest to recover from!"
"Well, it's not the first. So get a move on!" Cadence shouted. "And what is the first, anyway?"
"Any death that involves cold water," Clotilda hissed. "Depending on the exposure, it could take years."
Cilan gasped.
"What?" Clotilda and Cadence yelled at him simultaneously.
"How did nobody figure this out?" Cilan asked. "Mother is still alive! It's just taking longer than usua-"
"You idiot. You think we didn't consider this?" Clotilda snapped. "I was talking just exposure. Say, you were stabbed while touching cold water. Drowning is another story. If a phoenix drowns, that's it for them!"
"I don't think she drowned." Cilan said. "She was stabbed in the heart before being pushed into the lake, wasn't she? I have a feeling she made herself bleed out first."
"She was stabbed?" Clotilda's jaw dropped. "But..."
"Rowan and I saw the new reports, after the assassination," Cilan explained. "You were..."
"Dead. Just say it. Do Cedar and Olive know?"
"The other Adamsons had already fled the city, or they were dead."
Clotilda grabbed him by the collar. "Don't tell anyone. This is Hesenia's last hope. Alastair's curse of darkness wasn't created by him. It was created by someone far more evil, and he can't stop it. There's only one way to stop it. If Alastair tries to kill Solara again, they're all done for."
"Wait. Will we eventually need to help Alastair?" Cilan demanded.
Cadence disappeared in a flash of light, just then. Cilan stared at her, but Clotilda shook her head.
"That's your light... someone must have brought her back to life." She said. "And about Alastair... he's nowhere near the worst person you need to worry about, Cilan."
Cilan just stared at her.
"Sometimes I feel lucky." Clotilda looked at her feet. "To be dead. You have a hard road ahead of you, Cilan, and not everyone's going to make it with you."
"Clo-"
"Don't even start. Save your strength. You're finally starting to glow."
Cilan looked down. His entire body was glowing with a faint light that tickled slightly with warmth. It was comforting and oddly familiar, but it took a second for Cilan to realize what it was. The few times Rowan's power had worked on him. This was what it felt like. He was only realizing it now, because this time was much slower than the others. The past times, he had literally just disappeared in a flash.
Feeling peacefully drowsy, he lay down on the ground. It was so soft. Even softer than the lush carpets of grass at Windwoods, the grass blessed by his mother Solara. Maybe Cilan would be able to restore that blessing. He was his mother's son after all. As he drifted off, the last thing he heard was his sister's irritated voice.
"Don't mess up now, you little twerp."

---

Rowan and Gavotte were barely fending off the guards when Cilan arrived, wielding a broomstick like a spear. He knocked some of the soldiers aside before throwing the 'spear' to Rowan, who barely caught it. As the two mild-mannered boys covered him from behind, Cilan attacked like a reckless madman. He fought with his bare hands without concern for his own safety. It was the phoenix's way.
"It's the Sun's Child!" one of the guards screamed, before he was immediately silenced. The guard collapsed to the ground with his neck twisted at an unnatural angle.
"You guys have got to learn some manners," Cilan said completely calmly as he delivered a harsh uppercut to another guard's jaw. He sank to the ground, unconscious. "My name is Cilantro Adamson, or the Phoenix."
Another guard was completely winded by a mighty kick to the gut.
"But you can call me Cilan."

Cadence woke with a start. Guinevere was passed out beside her, meaning her daughter had given her life to revive her. "That's my daughter," she chuckled warmly, not even angry at this point. The guards had probably written them both off as dead. Cadence was able to scoop Gwen into her arms unnoticed, and then she ran towards the house. She didn't know where Tacet was. Probably went off to find living people to heal.
She brought Gwen into the house, shoving past Cyprian roughly before standing at the bottom of the stairs. She knew Ari, Laurel, and Rose were up there. "One of you better come take care of my daughter!" she shouted. "Or there will be consequences! I just came back from the dead -- I am not in a good mood!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:08 pm

teleporting back up into a tree so she could view soliders she needed to kill, Lily clutched at her wound, her blood making her hands slippery, and holding onto the tree trunk more difficult. Sighing softly, she looked into the village to watch her friends slaughter the soldiers. "I hope they're all okay," she muttered. A loud clap of thunder frightened Lily and she jumped, the branch supporting her cracking. Staring down at in in horror, she prayed it wouldn't break. And it didn't. A bolt of lighting struck the tree and split it down the middle, causing Lily to fall from the tree. Trying desperately to teleport, Lily let out a pained scream as she landed on the ground and was impaled by an upright branch. Her breath began to shorten and become shaky as she turned her head to see the branch was sticking out of her back. Her eyes began to grow heavy, and tears fell down her cheeks. "Rowan," she whispered softly, beginning to sob, fading out of consciousness.
Last edited by darcy_jensen on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Jaai tried to crawl to the mansion, but she collapsed into herself. "Mallory?" She croaked, sputtering on her blood. She clung onto Mallory's shoulders and hacked up more of the red liquid. Where was Rowan? She couldn't handle the searing pain her abdomen, and she couldn't walk by herself. Where was her axe?

Silas felt Timpani grab his wrist, and sighed in relief. There she was. He "power searched" and found a group of soldiers, two with tiger-shifting (brothers?), and another with healing. He channeled his energy and canceled their powers. Behind Silas, one of the tiger-shifters was prowling up on him. When he was forced to shift back, he yelped and Silas whipped around. "I heard one here."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Cold and Scared>Tagged: Everyone

I start to shiver growing cold from the blood loss. My skin starts to go paler, and paler. It is apparent that if the bleeding does not stop soon it would spell the end for me.
In my in between life and death state, I see back when I lived in the woods. The last time I was this badly hurt, all the animals that helped take care of me gathered in worry.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Tacet couldn't afford to think right now. He needed to search for wounded people, or they would start losing the battle even worse. They were already outnumbered and at a disadvantage. Almost all the remaining fighters were teenagers, while the opponents were trained adults. Also, these soldiers had nothing to lose. Windwoods had a dying village to defend, although there wasn't much left at this point. The mansion was still standing, but the fountain was nearly destroyed, and the other buildings were in ruins. Would there be enough citizens left to rebuild afterwards?
And it wouldn't be the same. Cadence wouldn't be there to help. As much as Tacet loved the sun, being a photosynthesizing person, he loved his wife more. She was his light. Even Solara herself couldn't hold a candle to her, literally. And now she was gone. No, Tacet couldn't think about Cadence right now... he had to focus.
He realized he was farther from the village than he intended to go. Tacet was about to turn back, when he heard somebody scream in agony. Tacet flinched, and then he heard the voice say Rowan's name. He didn't recognize Lily's voice at first. Tacet had to search for her in the darkness, since he had almost no night vision. His eyes saw things in bright, vivid colors during the day. He lacked most of the finer receptors that allowed other people to see during darker conditions. It was one of the side effects from Solara's blessing, but he usually considered it a good thing. It made him more suited for the daylight. But right now, it was just a hindrance.
"Lily?" Tacet called out, searching the area on hands and knees. Eventually he found the girl lying on the ground. Something was sticking out of her... no, through her.
"Hang on," Tacet murmured calmly, placing a hand on Lily's wrist. This was too severe for any normal healer, and he knew it. Only a prodigy healer born from the fire element could undo this. All Tacet could do was alleviate her pain right now, and even that was draining him.
"Rowan!" Tacet shouted. There was no response, even though this area was much quieter than the rest of the battlefield. If the healer boy wasn't in earshot by now, he wouldn't reach Lily fast enough. Tacet sensed she didn't have much time left. But, he remembered Solara explaining something to him. The memory was rather blurry, because he was in one of his photosynthesis trances after making eye contact with her. But she said something about how the blessing would affect his healing power. She mentioned tree sap, no, amber... right. Tacet knew what he had to do.
"I have to freeze you until he gets here," Tacet explained, not showing any sign of panic. He had to remain completely calm. "I cannot heal this, only Rowan can. You won't bleed out, nor will you be aware of anything until you're awake."
As he spoke, the healer gradually put her in a state of suspended animation. Like a fly in amber. By the time he said the word 'awake', she was completely petrified. In fact, she looked dead. No heartbeat, no breathing, no movement at all. But she couldn't die right now. She was in the perfect condition to be saved by Rowan, like the Sleeping Beauty and the Prince.
Tacet considered his other options. He could have let Guinevere revive her after she died, but that always carried a risk. Tacet didn't know Lily's history. In the past, maybe she was revived by somebody with the same power. That would mean she would be dead for good, since revival could only be done once on the same person.
Right now, Lily wasn't fully dead, so Gwen couldn't revive her if she tried. And Tacet wasn't about to kill her completely (what was he, a murderer?) Rowan was the only failsafe option. Hopefully he could already heal mortal injuries, but even if he couldn't, he would gain the ability eventually.
Lily wouldn't remain like this for too long.

Cadence was getting angry as she felt Guinevere shiver. In fact, she wanted to bash in somebody's head right now. Or rip off their head. Good thing she was still relatively sane (by her standards) so she fortunately didn't rip off her own daughter's head. She needed to get her a healer immediately. Of course, she had forced her husband to get the hell out of here. Meaning that Adamson boy was the only choice. He was helping Gavotte and Cilan fight some stupid guards.
"Healer boy, you get in here immediately!" Cadence shouted at the tall kid.
Cilan could easily take care of himself in that fight. He wasn't even considering his own safety. The little phoenix twerp just kept fighting, but it was Cadence's son Gavotte who helped clear a path for Rowan. The exhausted-looking healer boy managed to stagger towards the house and stumble into the doorway. His eyes were wild like something was wrong, and there was an expression of pain on his face. Cadence didn't care. The Adamsons deserved to suffer a little after Solara died and left this village alone.
"Fix my daughter right now." Cadence ordered, getting in Rowan's face.
"Yes ma'am." Rowan clutched Guinevere's hand with both of his. At this point, Cadence couldn't tell who was shivering more, Rowan or Gwen. But that idiotic boy was using his power too much. Rowan's healing gift was the opposite of what the Tenuto family was used to. Unlike Tacet's refreshing coolness, this was some kind of warmth... it was comforting, but after a while it started to enrage Cadence, because she knew the dangers of his power. An Adamson healer wasn't just any healer.
"You be careful there, boy," Cadence scolded sharply. "If I see either of us start glowing a little bit, I'm going to wrench your neck until it's not even attached to your body. Hold back a little or you could kill someone with your power."
She instantly felt Rowan back off with his power. It was much less intense now, and he was only holding Guinevere's hand with one of his. The other was behind his back. He wasn't making eye contact.
"Let me guess. You already have," Cadence accused.
Rowan whispered something Cadence couldn't hear. He seemed to be finished healing Guinevere. As he took his hand away, he backed up a few steps, moving towards the door.
"Speak up, boy!" Cadence ordered.
"I'm sorry," Rowan whimpered as he turned and fled. Like he was following something.
Cadence scowled. These evil teenagers... I want them gone.

"Good job, Switch," Timpani said calmly as she whirled around. Unfortunately, one of the tiger-shifters decided to attack in his human form. Fortunately, he was just a regular human. Timpani had no fancy powers, but her athletic abilities were downright ridiculous from abusing her power during training. Even if Silas took away her super-endurance, she would still have the strength, speed, and natural stamina she trained for.
So she 'casually' attacked the brothers with one hand, while having a conversation with Silas. "I was debating on bringing a weapon. I could fight with one, but eh. I'm gonna be Solara just for today."
The fight noticeably got easier. Timpani had probably knocked out one of the brothers with a punch. She loudly and deliberately yawned to enrage the other one, before kicking out aimlessly in that general direction.
Timpani tried to make her voice sound deeper to imitate Solara. She already had a very deep voice for a girl, but Solara had a very deep voice for any gender. "Puny mortals," she said dramatically. "Wait. That's more Alastair than Solara. I can't imagine her saying that."

As soon as Cyprian noticed Jaai (he was trying to look out for her), his blood ran cold. He felt like Alastair's curse had just spread to his veins. "Rowan!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, charging after the stupid boy. Cyprian was more suited for running on ice than the fiery Adamson. He slammed into Rowan from behind with a flying tackle and grabbed him.
"Lily," Rowan whimpered. "I have to..."
"You have to heal Jaai," Cyprian growled, "now."
"Please!" With surprising strength, Rowan wrenched himself free of Cyprian's grasp and fell to his knees. Cyprian couldn't tell if he was crying. There was too much rain. Besides, it was dark, even for someone like him with excellent night vision.
Cyprian grabbed him by the collar roughly, and pulled him to his feet. He dragged Rowan over to Jaai forcefully. "Do it! You're wasting time."
Cyprian grabbed Rowan by the wrist. He forcibly put the healer's hand on Jaai's forehead, but he watched with worry the whole time. He refused to trust Rowan ever again after what he did with that redheaded soldier. After Rowan had healed Jaai, Cyprian found it was easier to see... was she glowing? Cyprian didn't wait to check. He wrenched Rowan's hand away. The healer staggered back, wincing and clutching his wrist.
"Are you trying to kill her?" Cyprian shouted, not caring how hurt Rowan looked. "Like you murdered that soldier on the hill!"
"No, no," Rowan stammered before running quickly in the other direction. The direction he was heading towards earlier. Cyprian was pleased to see that creep go. He was secretly hoping Rowan would get himself killed, so everyone wouldn't need to worry anymore. Rowan's way of murdering people scared Cyprian more than anything else. He would rather get eaten alive by a nest of maggots, leeches, and centipedes.
Cyprian knelt down beside Jaai. "Sorry," he muttered. "Uh. Want me to carry you back to the mansion?"

The pain and horror he felt coming from this direction had faded. That terrified Rowan, since there were only two explanations. Tacet had saved Lily, or... no... he couldn't even consider the other option.
Rowan quickly arrived upon the scene, but not quickly enough. Tacet was on his knees beside Lily, but now Rowan could sense she was alive. She was alive, and she was here. It was like a dam broke. Sobbing uncontrollably, Rowan took his old friend's limp body into his arms.
"Lily, I'm so glad you're alive," Rowan cried. Blood was tainting the front of his clothes, and a sharp branch was sticking out somewhere, but he didn't care. Lily was alive. But how come his power wasn't working?
And how come her heart wasn't beating?
"Tacet...?" Rowan whispered. Something was stirring in the mild-mannered boy. It was a fire that burned him from inside, but never offered any warmth.
"Lily was dying, so I 'froze' her. She's still alive, but your power should undo this," Tacet explained. "Of course, I took into consideration you might not be powerful enough yet. Lily will be like this until you are ready, but I had to take the chance."
Gently, Rowan set Lily down on the ground. The fire inside him was gradually burning hotter. Tacet flinched away from him, and Rowan didn't realize how much heat he was giving off. He would have rivaled Solara right now.
He gazed into those green eyes. Even Tacet, whose primary source of sustenance involved staring into direct sunlight, flinched away under Rowan's scalding russet gaze. The healer boy took deep breaths, trying to calm the fire inside him, but it only stoked the flames. This had never happened before.
It was the first time Rowan Adamson had experienced anger.
"You did what?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Confused>Tagged: Everyone

I feel warmth wash over me and I stop shivering my body relaxing. Slowly, my eyes flutter open and I weakly sit up still pale around the gills but more or less ok, "Wha-what happened?" I ask looking around. We were no longer outside but inside, was this the mansion? I see my mother standing nearby, and my mind become confused, I thought she had died.
"What happened?" I think to myself.
After my rage had consumed me my memory when't completely hazy and I couldn't remember a thing. The last thing in my memory was seeing my mother fall in battle. Did I revive her? As my brain swirls with confusion I start to get dizzy and look like I'm about to pass out again.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me