"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby Blaisism » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:06 am

Dysira Karinlei | 27 | Female | Half-Elf | Market | Autumn
Dysira looked over the flowers currently displayed at the question. "Yes, actually. I don't suppose you carry much lavender or lilac? A small bouquet using the two would be best..." The matter of how she would get the bouquet to the intended recipient was another matter entirely, but she could worry about that later. Her ears twitched again, the jeweler nearby trying to con someone into buying stolen jewelry and she paid it no mind. There was a reason she didn't care much to be the one trying to gather information herself, it was so dreadfully boring. She wasn't able to tell the difference between the magically and naturally grown flowers, a sign of someone rather devoted to their craft. "They're all blooming so beautifully," she mused quietly, "the other stalls all leave them on display until they've practically wilted."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:25 am

Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags: Dysira

Autmun nods and magically grew some lavender and lilac for the elf. She arranged the two types of flowers into a lavish bouquet for the elf. She stated," That will be hundred and fifty coins, miss." Autmun tied the flowers together with a white ribbon that she made into a bow.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:42 am

Dysira watched as Autumn grew the flowers and arranged them, impressed by the deftness of her hands and the speed at which she worked. Her price certainly seemed a bit steep, but with what she knew of the fae it seemed like a poor decision to risk haggling; once she had seen a pixie hex a man to speak backwards for a month because he had insulted her with an offer. She shook her head very slightly to dismiss the thought and retrieved the coins from a purse at her hip, counting out the coins about as quickly as she could manage. "Ah," she said as she finished, "there we are. Fine pay for fine work, they look lovely." She made sure to secure her purse again, her hand lingering behind her as her ears twitched slightly, listening now for the clink of coins on a mark so she could possibly get some of that back.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 am

Iris/18/gargoyle/female/loner/location:Fields/tags;Orion

"We've got people to beat up!" She repeated with a grin. She jumped up, using her wings for a slight boost. When on the elephants back, she smiled softly. "Thanks fillimina. You're real crazy to have stuck with this kid." She whispered jokingly.

Marvin/ WIP I'm sorry ;-:
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags: Dysira

Autumn silently counted the coins and noticed that the she elf gave her a few too many . She stated," Miss, you accidentally gave me too munch." Autumn gave her the five extra pieces of gold to the she elf and said, " I hope you enjoy your day, mame."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Dysira looked up from where she had been fussing with her coin purse, realizing the mistake. "Ah, thank you." She put the coins away, smiling pleasantly to the florist. "And I hope you enjoy yours as well, it is always a delight to see such a pretty sight in the market." Her comment was intentionally vague as she lifted the bouquet slightly when she spoke before turning to leave, weaving her way through the crowd again with her ears trained for the clinking of coin and any valuable information slipped into the chatter.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: Fields |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris! ||

Fillimina gave a toot of acknowledgement. Orion puffed his cheeks a little bit and climbed up on Fillimina. "Okay! We're on our way!" Fillimina started to follow a small trail cutting through the fields and leading back to the main roads. One would think a big elephant would make a lot of noise while walking; but Fillimina's steps were silent and careful. The only thing they could hear were the birds chirping their song nearby. "It's a lovely day. When we get there, I'll buy us a cake!"
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Marvin/male/21/faun/merchant/location:roads/Tags;Gabriel

He marveled at the demons blades, completely in awe. His eyes widened as he watched them form into sharp blades, the sudden burst of flames radiating off of them. The blazing orange holding out a hand to the radiant red in an offer to dance. They flickered as one in the arms of eachother. Marvin looked backup at Gabriel. "Must be a pain to close your eyes while fighting. Unless you have an extra eye somewhere." He grinned. The faun looked back once more,
"A Druid?"
"I'll show you."
He held his hands up, placing one palm on Gabe's head. Small hair like vines attached to the demon's, slowly growing.
Marvin took a step back, bursting into laughter.
"I made you look like a Viking." He snorted.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Saito Tomohiko
Male|26|canine kemonomimi| The king|Assassin | Location: Garden |Tags; Isolda

"Just gossip? Humm, well i do hear alot of maids gossiping now and days." Saito said, Not turning his head towards the princess. " But princess, I can't help the feeling your hiding something from. Have you been in contact with any one outside the castle? " Saito pulled out his long blade and started to sharping it." The king would be extremely upset if he was to find out that his own sister was against . But I doubt you would do that, right my lady?" Saito turned his head with an innocent look on his face

Lux
Female||20||mage ||Book/spell shop owner ||Dragonbane guild||Location : her shop||Tags;
Ryu

lux gaze turned to Ryu when he approached. " Ryu! Hiya! You won't believe what must happened! So I was trying to make a light clone of my self, but instead..I SUMMONED A DRAGON! Isn't that cool?" She was clearly proud of her self. She manged to summon creature, but not just any creature, but a dragon. " My father summoned a creature once, an owl..but once I save him, he'll be surprise that I summoned a dragon.
    Hehe"

The dragon was utterly confused and annoyed, letting out a large yawn before lowering his head down towards the two." You two, human children. Tell me why I'm here? I was in the middle of nap..and now I'm suddely here, what is the meaning of this?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Isolda|25|Princess|In the Castle gardens|Tagging Saito

Isolda narrowed her eyes. "And what makes you think I would do something like that? I have nothing against my brother or our kingdom, I see no reason to get in contact with a band of rebels plotting against us. I'll remind you that they probably hate the king, and as his sister I would not be well-liked either. I prefer staying around people that don't want to kill me." her voice was cold, sharp. She certainly didn't like the way Saito had taken his sword out. How on earth had he guessed? Hopefully her little 'speech' would throw him off the track. But she'd need to be more careful than ever.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me