☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

She rose a eyebrow at the boy when he seemed nothing less of happy when she approached. but she could kind of understand it after all she did threaten to kill him. She shrugged it off as she looked at him not moving away when their eyes met. When he finally after what felt like forever gave his name she nodded "cool name" she said. She could feel the glares from other people around her and sighed "these people are no fun" she said to herself. though when Cyprian asked what she wanted she gave up and shook her head "nobody said i wanted anything. now did they tuff guy?" she said as she locked eyes with him momentarily then turned carfully making sure she didn't fall and walked towards the fountain where her mother was still awaiting everyones arrival and she stood not far from Timpani and Silas
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:47 pm

[The village of Windwoods, your character's home, has been a paradise for six years. Queen Solara had given her blessing to the land. However, she was assassinated by her rival, the new King Alastair. He has created a curse that will spread across all of Hesenia (the country) and eventually block out the sky with darkness. This curse has also made Solara's blessing come undone, and the village is becoming destroyed. Soon, Alastair's solders will attack.
Eleven children came from the Capital City, escaping from Alastair. Eight of them will help fight, while the other three keep lookout from inside the Tenuto family mansion. Cadence Tenuto (the mother) called an emergency meeting at the fountain for everyone. They're getting ready to fight. Most likely, your character was napping and missed everything. If she heads to the meeting, everything will be explained.
Tacet Tenuto (the father) is staying behind, he can also give information. The weather outside is ridiculous. There is heavy rain and the ground is frozen over. It's because of the curse destroying the blessing.]

"We will fix it," Timpani promised, feeling a surge of protectiveness. Her beloved village was getting wrecked, and it was all Alastair's fault. "I'm gonna rip off Alastair's head, and this curse will die."
"But what about the blessing?" Cilan asked from nearby.
"Aren't you the phoenix? Just die and tell your mom to bless us again." Timpani was getting irritable.
"I never see her when I'm there," Cilan explained. "I don't know where she is."
"Have you considered they lied about her death?" Timpani suggested bluntly. "What if she's out there. Tell her she needs to get back here and help us kick some ass, right now. Just, I don't know. Tell it to the sun."
"It's midnight."

"Don't ask me questions you know," was the smartest comeback Cyprian could make, which was actually pretty dumb. He was embarrassed, and the weather was making his face even more red. He had no idea where Jaai was, and he wouldn't find her in this rain. He could barely see a foot in front of his face. Everyone was a blur.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Silas scowled at his friend's foul language, but thought about her words. "I mean, find anyone find a body? I, Uh, I don't know how phoenixes work, so, I dunno, but?" He was quite thankful for his nearly literal rock as she protected him from the pelting rain.

The droplets landed harder now, and Jaai cursed. She created an ice sheild to protect her and held it up over her head. The thin layer of frozen water shattered as the plummeting water drops smashed into it. She huffed, deciding to find someone to grab hold of. She reached for the nearest shoulder, gripping it and yelling for answers.
"No one can fight in this rain. Tell everyone to head back inside!"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:06 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

As the rain came down harder she looked around everyone trying to find a way to fight the monsterious downpour and it was then it occured to her she forgot her jacket. The girl pushed herself off the fountain and began towards the house again passing Cyprian just as he made his comeback. She smiled a bit and stopped her "journey" to look over at him "dear that made literally no sense" she said as she watched the rain come down even harder if it was even possible "There's blankets in the house" she informed the people around her before her eyes landed back on Cyprian "ya know, you ain't so bad" she told him with a shrug before her eyes scanned around for her brother but once she was sure he was alright her attention was drawn back to the man in front of her
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:11 pm

(Thanks a bunch)

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Upset and Worried>Tagged:

I wake up in my room the small bird I had just revived perched on the windowsill. It offers me a light chirp and I smile stroking it's chest. I get up slowly, a bit wobbly due to the use of my power on a creature dead for three days, and head over to the window. Outside the weather is still harsh and I can't help but feel bad for all the fauna and flora braving this curse. Suddenly, the meeting that mother had called came to mind and I start to freak out. I was on my way to the fountain when I found the bird. I brought it back home so it would be able to recover in peace.
Telling the bird to stay put, I rush over to the fountain hoping that I am still on time for the meeting. After all, being one of the ones fighting, I had to know what the strategy was, didn't I?
More than anything I want to take down the rotten king plaguing this land. It was so beautiful before and now it is a wasteland. Alistair must be taken down immediately.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Timpani was tempted to swear even more, just to see the look on Silas' face. He had the most adorable little face. But her irritation had passed, so she wasn't in the mood for profanity. She would express her anger when she got angry, and then it would be gone. Timpani didn't linger on things.
"We never found the body. The whole lake was searched by people who could breathe underwater, but we found nothing. I don't even know how it would work." Cilan shrugged. "If I actually did die, I don't know if there would be a body." He seemed to be very uncomfortable, thanks to the rain, and he walked back until he was leaning against Rowan.
"I swear she's out there," Timpani muttered. She was pretty much leaning over Silas as a human shield. Somebody grabbed her shoulder and yelled in her ear, something about rain and heading back inside.
Cadence blared the trumpet again. "Last call for Windwoods citizens! We are heading to the mansion in five minutes, so get a move on!"
Timpani clenched her fists, then shouted even louder. "Hurry or you will answer to me!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, furious that some people were holding up the entire village. And then the last person, Guinevere, showed up.
Lightning flashed, revealing Cadence's enraged face at the late arrival (she couldn't even see who it was). She played the loudest, highest note possible on the trumpet. "All citizens of Windwoods, including those on the roof! Get inside my mansion immediately! GET MOVING!"
She leaped off the fountain, somehow landing on her feet. A stampede of feet was heading towards the mansion. "No one will see you," Timpani muttered to Silas before picking him up like a child. She carried him as she speed-walked. Rowan, Cilan, Cyprian and the others easily passed her, but they were too caught up running to even notice.

When they got back into the mansion, everyone was drenched. The entire village fit in this front foyer. Cadence was at the door, holding a greatsword and looking ready to decapitate someone.
Cyprian shook his head. Now that woman was annoying. He ignored Cilan, who was being dried off with a towel by Rowan. He ignored Gavotte, who had come inside. He even ignored Timpani, who carried that little twerp boy into the building. Now that Casedy girl was bothering him again. "The disgrace do you mean by that?" he swore.
Rain continued to pour down ridiculously outside, freezing when it hit the ground. The house would be flooded, except the water had froze, and ice couldn't get in through the cracks. It was pitch black outside. Cyprian was facing the girl, and the window was right behind her. Lightning flashed, and Cyprian swore he could see dark tendrils crawling up the sky from the horizon... what the disgrace was happening?
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

She was awaiting the boys response when she herd her mother catch the whole towns attention again. only this time it wasn't about continuing this dangerious fight but rather getting everyone to safety. Case watched as everyone filed through mothers sheilding their children from the strange harsh elements and teenagers staying with there loved ones. She walked in back making sure nobody was left behind. they hadn't been walking long but she was already freezing and just like everyone else drenched. She followed the others inside before leaning against the window frame watching the lush green grass wave harshly trying to stay in the dirt. She had a hard time watching her home be distroyed but alas she knew this wasn't even close to the end of it. She was drawn out of her dream like state when she herd the boys voice causing her to turn around "nothing, and can't you quit swearing for five minutes theres children here for crying out loud!" she said gestering to the mothers and children. When he looked over at the window she followed his gaze watching the bright burst of light take over the sky for a moment followed by the loud boom of thunder causing her to gasp and jump. she hadn't ever herd such a noise.. what was it?. She tried to hide her fear of the unknown elements as she faced him again "sorry" she said in almost a whisper
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Upset and Worried>Tagged: Everyone

Hearing the last call I run over the mansion , careful not to slip on the ice covered ground.
Once inside, I brush the rain off of my clothing. In my rush to get to the meeting, I had forgotten my jacket so my clothing was thoroughly soaked through, but I didn't really mind. It was just like back in the forest during storms. However, just to be safe, I moved a bit closer into the center of the crowd to warm up. A sick warrior was a dead warrior.
After warming up, I go and approach Timpani, "Is everyone in? I don't see anyone missing." I say, my southern accent apparent.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:40 pm

lily blinked rapidly, the fat rain droplets splashing against her eyelashes. Her clothes clung to her body and she shivered uncontrollably, groaning under her breath. She adored swimming and usually loved water, but she detested nothing more than the rain at this moment. She glanced up at the sky, puzzled by what she saw. "I don't think this battle will be a walk in the park," she muttered softly to herself. Pushing through people and apologising profusely, she made her way to where Cilan and Rowan stood. "Hey, how stuffed are we on a scale of one to ten?" she asked, her tone lacking her usual sarcastic, teasing notes. "I mean, I'm not even sure what we're up against here," she said, her voice softer this time as she looked out across the village.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:16 pm

Cyprian shot Casedy a nasty look. "Disgrace you," he swore again, even putting up his pinky finger. This was the most obscene gesture in Hesenia. He wasn't expecting the thunder to make her jump, though. It seemed like she was astonished by this sound. "What, never heard thunder before?" he said sarcastically, not hearing her apology.

This weather was disgusting. Timpani would have put her fist through the wall, but this wasn't her own house. She turned to Guinevere. Whenever Gwen spoke, it was pretty obvious she wasn't born in Windwoods. She came from down south, so not the Capital City either. But she was adopted into Windwoods, so here she belonged.
"Everyone's here," she told Guinevere. "You cold? I should be warming people up."

"No, no, don't touch me," Cilan groaned as Rowan tried to hug him. They were among the first to reach the house, so Cilan had gone into the bathroom to change into Gavotte's dry pajamas.
"I'm sorry," Rowan said, putting his hands behind his back. "You're really cold."
Cilan was shivering uncontrollably. The cold rain seemed to be hurting him intensely, even though they were inside now, and Cilan had changed. Rowan's power had stopped working on him too. When he tried helping Cilan, Rowan's healing power was unpredictable. No... it wasn't. The power would take effect when Cilan was perfectly healthy, or barely injured. A paper cut for example. But that time Cilan broke his back, the power hadn't worked at all.
Was he going to die again?
"Hey, how stuffed are we on a scale of one to ten?" Lily asked.
Rowan took her comment literally (as most Adamsons would). "I am actually quite hungry. If Cadence allows, I will make dinner for everyone tonight."
"I mean, I'm not even sure what we're up against here."
"We're going to be alright," Rowan murmured. "We have each other."
"I wish my parents were here," Cilan said through gritted teeth.
Rowan nodded. "I understand you miss them... I'm sorry."
"Not just that."
"They would indeed be good fighters."
"Not just..." Cilan stopped speaking for a moment, seeming to be in pain. When he finally spoke, he sounded exhausted, but his voice was clear. "Rowan. Do you know what c-cold water could do to me? Stop hesitating and help a phoenix out."
"Please don't ask me to do that," Rowan whispered.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me