☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:37 pm

[There was a major front page update! Go check out Page 1. If you're too lazy to read the whole thing, go here for only everything that got added.]

Timpani was liking this. Finally, she could fight someone and not get suspended for it. "Likewise," the tall girl said as she began doing warm-up stretches. With her super-endurance, she could train endlessly and not get tired. For that reason, her athletic ability was absolutely ridiculous. She was well-rounded, and generally she could be considered a better bodybuilder than even Solara. Although physical strength-wise she wasn't that outrageously strong, Timpani had a plethora of other athletic skills that the Queen lacked. Sprinting. Agility. Swimming.
She wished she could take gym class all day. Those other classes were bringing down her perfect mark.
"I'm gonna take the nearest rock and bash their heads in," she said. "Nobody messes with my village and comes out alive. Now I'm just itching for a fight."
"Do you have your sword, Timp?" Gavotte asked.
"Who needs a sword? I said I'm using a rock, you dimwit." Timpani chuckled and poked the boy in the nose. Gavotte blinked, then laughed warmly and walked forward slightly.
"What is everyone's power?" he inquired. "We should try to share as much information as possible. We have the home field advantage, and you probably have the stronger powers. With our forces combined, we can hold off any intruders."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:48 am

Mal reached for her arrow at the sound of footsteps. She saw it was Cilan and breathed a sigh of relief. She jumped down, wincing at the sting of her side. The werewolf listened intently. "Why should you be sorry? I'm the one acting like a jerk.." she said admittedly. She had so much going on inside the pack that she never bothered to speak to anyone. She tilted her head at his mention of protecting the village. "I am sure my power is pretty useless in this situation..."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:54 am

(Why must the holidays be so busy?! I think I know what's going down, but may I have a recap?)
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:10 am

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

When the boy pointed at her and said she was right she smirked "i know" she said before hearing her brother tease her earning him a empty water bottle herdleing his way. Though the moment her friend came in and said something was truly wrong with the flowers she sat up. "whats she mean somethings wrong with them? nothing can be wrongshe said to herself but alas when her father came back in she could instantly ssense the cheerfulness that usually accompanied him gone causing the young woman to instantly stand up and begin walking towards her dad arriving beside him just when he mentioned the once peacful town could be under attack caused her to tense. "but this isn't possible, i thought nothing could brake the spell?" she said before hearing the boys argue causing her to roll her eyes "would it kill you two to at least get along" she growled before taking a breath trying to keep herself from killing someone. her attention was drawn back to the subject at hand when they mentioned fighting. The one thing she was really good at, she took a step foward and looked at everyone "i'll fight as well"she announced before looking to lily whom would make the plans. She hoped the girl knew what she was doing, For if she didn't everyone could end up dead and their village taken over
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 am

[Timpani took Silas to the Tenuto house, where she's getting pumped up to kick some butt. Cyprian has been argumentative, and poor cheerful Tacet finally stopped smiling, because he noticed what happened to the flowers. They're no longer dancing, meaning the blessing on Windwoods has been lifted, and Alastair's soldiers will attack soon. Cilan asked everyone what they want to do. Laurel doesn't want to fight. She's going upstairs to hide and keep lookout, probably with Ari and Rose. Erion, Rowan, Cyprian, Lily, Olivia, and Cilan are going to fight, helping to defend Windwoods. Cilan put Lily in charge of making plans, since he went out to find Mallory. He also assumed Jaai will fight too.]

Ah, the good old days... making battle plans together once again. Except, this time the battle was real. It wasn't stuffed animals or imaginary friends fighting this time. It would be real people on the front lines.
"You can join the ranged fighters on the roof. I need a good sharpshooter to cover everyone," Cilan offered. "And to be honest, I'd like to know someone's watching me when my mother can't." He pointed up at the night sky. Solara couldn't see him after the sun had set. Cilan missed her so much, even though her death was a painful reminder that phoenixes weren't invincible either. It was humbling.
"To tell you the truth, I'll feel much safer with you helping out. Please?"

"We will all fight," Gavotte echoed as he stepped beside his sister. It was time for a motivational speech. "This is our home. None of us will fight alone, because we are Windwoods. We are the Great Band that will not be defeated by amateur clarinet-squeakers from Alastair. Just as surely as forte is louder than pianissimo, we will unite together as a band to defend our village. From flute players to percussionists, we will join the chorus, and our competition will play the harp instead!"
He turned to Lily, smiling widely at his dramatic speech. "Band Manager, conduct us and we will not break rhythm. A band plays and fights as one."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:47 am

Mallory listened intently to the Phoenix. She nodded apprehensively. "I never said I wouldn't help." She said with a slight smile. As soon as her battle ended, she heard a crack of thunder. She looked up as the rain beat down onto the ground. Although she missed the days when their conversations weren't about battle and death. She turned and began walking, stopping and putting her gold-flecked eyes on Cilan. "You know, I kind of miss the days before the journey."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:15 am

(Duh, Jaai will fight XD)

Silas's heart pounded as everyone surried about. There was a reason he liked his vacant home. He wrung his hands and chewed his lower lip as Gavotte motivated the rest of their friends. He rose a hand in the air, shouting his alliance to the group. "I want to help too!" He shouted, and heat melted his face when people turned to him. "Eh, y-yeah!" He glanced at Timpani for reassurance. His best friend always knew how to encourage him.

Jaai patted Cyprian's cheek, smiling. "On a scale from one to ten, how fun will this be?" She mused. She glanced at the newcomers, an adorable white-haired boy and a smoking muscular girl. After the battle Jaai would definitely have to chat with her, wow. The shy little man shouted aggressively, and she snorted. How adorable.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:30 am

"Alright," lily said loudly, "I need a list of everyone's powers and a map of your village. I imagine you have an area where old weapons are stored?" she asked the Windwood people, in reference to an earlier comment about most villagers not learning to fight. They needed to evenly spread out the fighters, and they needed to win any battles as flawlessly as possible.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:33 am

Rose~

Rose nodded and smiled. "I'll just upstairs waiting." She said, skipping up. "Oh, and good luck."
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Olivia

She thought for a moment, "do we have anyone else who can fly? Because if so we can make them a group with me and we can provide air support."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me