☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby artemis, » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:32 pm

Mallory continued to fistfight, until the boy gave in. His arms went up in the air, "I surrender." She kept on staring with defiant eyes. "That's what I thought." She said. He ran off as she let him go. She climbed a tree to rest. She was absolutely exhausted.
She counted her injuries. A bloody nose, a bruise on her right arm and shoulder. And a pain which was most likely a fractured rib. Not much.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:01 pm

lily flashed a reassuring, confident smile at Rowan as he told her that he would stay to heal. After hearing his second comment, she stepped back to where he was, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You did the right thing, I promise," she told him, looking him directly in the eyes, "and I bet she's grateful for what you did." She took his hand and placed a kiss on his knuckles, then placed his hand over his heart. "I believe in you," she whispered with a smile, before turning back to stand beside Cilan. "Right boys, we need a plan. Despite what she said, I think someone should go check on Mal, she's a strong fighter that we could use." Turning to Tacet and Gavotte, she asked a question she'd been pondering for quite a while, "what do you think will happen? do you think something or someone is going to attack soon?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Erion narrowed his eyes in thought, thinking of what could possibly happen as several routes ran by his head, branching on into more. "I'll stay and fight I guess. There's not much I could actually help with though, but there's a chance I can make them less coordinated; it's pretty risky though." He trailed off absentmindedly, looking at the ground.

Laurel's face fell when she heard her twin say he was going to fight. She bit her lip hesitantly, trying to rethink her choice. "I...I think I'll go upstairs. I can't help with group fights, my focus is bad and..." She didn't want to say the last part, but only thought about it. I don't want to die. I don't want to lose anyone again. She bit her lip, her eyes dull with self blame and self loathe. She looked up at Cilan's eyes, her own eyes filled with helplessness, a faint glimmer shimmering.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:33 pm

(I skimmed over things as soon as I could but if I got a better recap that would be nice)
Olivia

She knew that she could help with her powers, even though she was scared she knew that she needed to help as well. "I will stay and help as well."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Two wrote:[Cyprian and Jaai were separated from the group. Cilan waited with the others, while Rowan, Lily, Kylie, and Mallory went after them. They were attacked by four soldiers. Jaai killed two of them, Cyprian killed one and injured another, who Rowan later finished off by abusing his healing power. However, Kylie died in the fight and Rowan was mortally wounded. The survivors met up with Cilan's group. Cilan then led the way down to the village, carrying Rowan until the mayor's husband Tacet could heal him. The group is now staying with Gavotte Tenuto and his family, consisting of his parents Tacet and Cadence, and his older sister Casedy. Two other Windwoods kids also 'crashed the party'.
Jaai went for a walk, where an old lady teleported her away to have a conversation. Anyway, she's back now, but people are freaking out for another reason. The village was given 'Solara's blessing' many years ago. It's known for its dancing flowers, lush land, and ridiculously pleasant smelling air. Anyway, everything has suddenly begun to become normal, meaning the flowers have stopped behaving like sentient beings and the air smells like normal air. This actually means disaster for Windwoods because it means Solara's blessing, which stopped evil from entering the village, has somehow been removed. They don't yet know it was because Alastair cast a spell and he's trying to block out the sky with darkness. He can feel his old rival Solara stirring, and he wants to kill her for good.]

Recap is still up to date :)
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:56 pm

[Here's what you're missing: Mallory went out to face a bear shifter, a boy who she's rivals with. She defeated him and now she's injured. Also, Cadence, wife of Tacet, left the house earlier because she was angry. She hasn't showed up yet.]

Rowan had grateful tears in his eyes, but he wiped them away. He kept his hand over his heart, never wanting to wash it again after Lily kissed it, but he was such a neat freak he would end up changing his mind. "Thank you. As long as you believe in me, I won't be afraid," he promised. Now was the time to shine.
... No, not that kind of shine. Rowan's mind was predominately focused on the light that had consumed the soldier entirely. At least there was no blood or screaming. Rowan could barely handle that, let alone a violent death. He would never ever use violence on anyone.
He would do what he needed today. Hopefully, that meant healing lots of people, and giving them nice warm hugs. He would have to tell his friends about what he did eventually... he hoped they wouldn't deprive him of hugs after finding out.

"Great, guys," said Cilan. He nodded to Lily, Erion, and Olivia in turn. Laurel didn't want to participate, though. Cilan wasn't offended or anything. Not everyone was like him, born and bred to fight. Cilan was a warrior, like the women of his bloodline. It came with the power.
"That's fine, Laurel. When you get upstairs, can you keep lookout from the windows with Ari and Rose? Unless they want to fight, of course." Cilan was assuming Ari and Rose would choose to go upstairs, and Jaai would choose to fight. He didn't know for certain, he was just estimating.
"I'll go get Mallory," Cilan said. "Lily, I hope you're good at making plans!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:05 pm

(Oh yes, sorry)

Lily nodded, a grin spreading across her face. "Planning is my middle name," she exclaimed, gripping her scythe, then loosening her grip as she though about it. "Considering we don't know what what're up against, I think it's a good idea to have defenders from the roofs, and from the ground. Sound okay?" she asked Cilan before he left. She wanted to be completely prepared for anything; the less injuries, the better.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:20 pm

[Don't worry, I was just supplementing my own recap. ^_^]

"Ranged fighters on the roof, others on the ground. Sounds great." Cilan grinned before barging out the door. It closed with a slam, even though he didn't mean to close the door that hard. He was developing some rather ridiculous strength there. Eventually he would need to train, so he could control himself better.
Tacet and Gavotte had been talking in hushed whispers, before the man finally spoke. "King Alastair detests anyone who Solara favors... she has blessed our village, so I imagine his soldiers will be invading soon. There is a high likelihood there will be many, many soldiers. We are a well-known village, one of the wonders of Hesenia."
"Don't worry about it, though." Gavotte grinned and moved closer to his friends, Timpani and Silas. He turned to the lady-killers. "So are you-"
"Going to fight? Disgrace yes," Timpani said. She cracked her knuckles, then her neck.
Gavotte chuckled when she did that. "Summoning Solara?"
"Twerp." Timpani's laugh was a low, rumbling sound as she flicked his ear. "She's my auntie-in-law. Of course I'm her favorite. And I bet I could do a Solara on you."
Gavotte backed away a step.

Cilan sprinted down the path. His shoes were making crunching sounds on the grass, which didn't happen before. Something terrible was happening to this beautiful little village. Frost was creeping down from the looming mountains, which once looked protective and majestic, but now they were menacing. The lush grass was being frozen to death by the frost. It didn't look like regular frost either. It was dull and didn't glitter. It just looked dead.
He looked around until he noticed Mallory in a tree. She seemed to be severely wounded. Signs of battle were all around the nearby vicinity... even inside the village boundaries. That meant evil could enter Windwoods unrestrained now. In the middle of the village, Cadence was perched atop the fountain. She held Timpani's trumpet. Cadence must have seen the fight, but she didn't do anything. Almost like she was waiting for something even worse to happen.
"Mal, am I ever glad to see you. I knew you would beat that disgrace," Cilan breathed and stretched out his arms. "We need to get back, though. This entire village is in danger, and I need you- we need you to help us protect it. Rowan or Tacet can heal you at the house. Also, I'm... I'm really sorry about lately. I feel like a jerk, disgrace it... sorry."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Olivia

She nodded, "I could be on the roof then and bombard then with fireballs. I could also go into the sky though but that may be more dangerous." Either way worked for her, she just wanted to help.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:28 pm

lily cracked her knuckles and grinned at Olivia, now in a good, confident mood. She turned to Timpani and Silas, after overhearing them agree to fight too. "I'm excited to fight beside you," she said to Timpani, winking and walking to the twins. "Are you able to create bonds between everyone fighting so we can feel it if something happens?" she asked, "I don't know much about bonds," she added, hoping it would explain her lack of knowledge and probable incorrect terminology.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me