☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 01, 2023 7:46 am

Ezekiel Novak
19 | Male | Kelpie
Tagged: Nex, Camilo
He tried to ignore the fact that Nex's teeth were very pointed, instead focusing on the paper that he was holding to try and find his room. "Oh. Sure." he said, and checked the paper. 'It says your dorm is 2B, I think. That's a different floor... unless they got it wrong, I'm assuming you're in the college classes?" Ezekiel said, and it was at that moment he knew where he recognised Nex from. He was sure that they'd been in the same alchemy classes together, though it seemed Nex was a little older than him. He was going to comment on the shared class fact, when he thought he saw Nex's shadow move. He'd considered saying something again, when they were approached by a dragon student, also holding a piece of paper.

Ezekiel shook his head. "I've been here for a few years now." he said, "I'm just helping Nex figure out where his Dorm is." he explained. Ezekiel glanced at Nex for a few moments, then back towards the dragon to introduce himself as well. "My name is Ezekiel."
Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Nex's shadow move again. Or did it? A chill ran down his spine, feeling a little uneasy, but he tried to shake it off. Maybe it was just a trick of the light.

Zephyr Reid
17 | Male | Phoenix
Tagged: Tanwen, Cyril
He noticed what seemed to be relief from her when he'd said that she'd fit in. Huh. He didn't know that there were students who didn't seem to already think that. He was quite curious to hear that she lived in a forest a few days drive away. That just seemed... too far away. It made him wonder how far other students had travelled.
"Me? Oh, I'm from a small village about half a day away. So definitely not from as far afield as you. Must be tiring." Zephyr replied. He was feeling tired from just thinking about it.
His gaze wandered across the grounds, until he spotted another student on a bench not too far off - closer to the school entrance. Zephyr watched for a few moments, before making a quiet comment to the hybrid girl, "Now he's already studying... even I can tell from here." though he suspected that being a phoenix helped his sharp sight.
"Already reading, Unicorn?" he called over, his tone while not mocking, was still considered a bit judgy.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon May 01, 2023 10:09 am

Camilo Eldenwood - form - life dragon - 20 years - (dorm 4C); location: fourth floor dorm corridor - tags: Ezekiel, Nex

If the green-haired man had any opinions about the zombie’s appearance, he didn’t show it as he reached his own claw-tipped hand to shake Nex’s. “I see. I imagine I’ll be in a bit of a similar situation sometimes. This is the first time I’ll be living more permanently inside a building, and all of these rooms look awfully similar.” Camilo admitted a bit sheepishly, his grin never wavering from his face. He was far too focused on the two themselves to notice anything up with Nex’s shadow, although he did spare it a glance upon seeing Ezekiel eyeing it.

Upon hearing the kelpie’s explanation, Camilo gave an impressed hum. “Oh wow, years? I suppose I chose a good place to attend if you’ve liked it so far.” The dragon’s grin shifted enough for two fangs to poke out as he committed the names to memory- Nex for the one who was holding the paper, and Ezekiel for the one without. Camilo was usually decent at remembering those types of things, but it certainly helped that each looked quite distinctive from each other. The dragon had a feeling that it would likely be similar for most of the other students as well, considering he even stood out in a crowd himself.

“Ezekiel and Nex, it’s a pleasure. I go by the name Camilo. I assume it was obvious enough from before, but I am new to this environment and am interested to see what classes are like. Do you both enjoy yours?” Curiosity was building in Camilo’s golden eyes, his slitted pupils narrowing a bit in excitement before he blinked a few times and seemed to realize something. “Oh, but don’t let me keep you if either of you have somewhere to be. I was just about to look around the grounds, so I don’t have much going on at the moment.”

Cyril Asterlapse - form - 17 years - (dorm 3B); location: academy yard/entrance - tags: Zephyr, Tanwen

Cyril was just about to start grumbling to himself about the stupidity of some magic up until someone called out something, causing the boy’s ears to perk. Zephyr’s tone already caused Cyril to shoot a hardened stare towards him, briefly looking him over, then Tanwen, as her wings caused her to stand out a little, before settling back on the Phoenix. Although there wasn’t any animosity, Cyril flinched a bit when he heard the term unicorn. He was just as proud of a creature as they were fabled to be, although he had had plenty of experience with old classmates who had underestimated their abilities- that is, before those classmates earned some vaguely hoof-shaped bruises.

“Got a problem with that?” Cyril shouted back, closing his book on his thumb to save the page. “It’s not my fault some people aren’t trying to improve their magic. You snooze you lose.” The unicorn sniffed, opening the book again and flipping through a few more pages. “Fire magic isn’t even that impressive. Dunno why we have to spend a fifth of this stupid book on it.” He complained a little more quietly, becoming more and more impatient as he flipped through page after page of fire-related content. Cyril make a “tsk” sound as he finally slammed the book shut and shoved it back into his bag.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Mon May 01, 2023 11:18 am

"I've nowhere to be at the moment." Nex replied. "And I'm enjoying myself here, ignoring the fact that I'm still constantly lost." He paused, noticing their attention to his shadow. Suddenly, he stomped backwards on it, his foot briefly disconnecting from his shadow. The two-dimensional version of him flinched slightly at the contact, and Nex frowned at it.
"Behave, dangit." He growled, and the shadow's head nodded before assuming the position Nex was in, behaving once again like a regular, mundane shadow. Then he turned to Ezekiel.
"Thanks for tellin' me where my dorm is. I'll probably get lost later, so if you see me wandering the halls, seriously don't hesitate to ask if I need directions." He smiled at both Camilo and Ezekiel.

(Tags: Camilo and Ezekiel)
(Location: Hallway)
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 02, 2023 8:16 am

Ezekiel Novak
19 | Male | Kelpie
Tagged: Nex, Camilo
He was a bit surprised himself that he'd been at the Academy for a few years. It was not often that Kelpies spent so much time on land, or even in a human form. It did mean, though, that he had to go into water for a while every couple of days - more often if he could. But that was getting into the personal details. Besides, most people found Kelpies scary anyway, and he was quite fine with not discussing it with anyone.
Camilo. He would be sure to remember that name. And yes, he thought, it was clear that Camilo was new to the Academy, but that made Ezekiel feel like he could be more useful for once. "It's fine. I can study mostly what I want..." Ezekiel replied. There was plenty more he could say, especially with the history and alchemy classes, but he didn't really like to talk too much. This conversation had been a lot more than he was used to already.

"I don't have anywhere specific to be either." Ezekiel said. Sure, he had some ideas as to where he wanted to go to, but he was still trying to make up his mind. "I have been trying to decide between the library or the river..." he trailed off, watching as Nex commanded his shadow to behave. How curious. It was not the strangest thing bed seen, but it was up there. Curious, he wanted to ask about it, but chose not to.
Ezekiel did nod at Nex, though, sure that he would be more than willing to help the zombie with directions in the future.

Zephyr Reid
17 | Male | Phoenix
Tagged: Tanwen, Cyril
Zephyr watched the Phoenix, changing his stance so he had one hand on his hip, and shifting his weight to the other foot. He laughed, amused by the unicorn's words. Again, not in a mocking way, he was genuinely amused. "Why study when you can have some fun?" he asked. Then, glancing at Tanwen, he said, a little more quietly, "Honestly, it's kind of a miracle I haven't been kicked out yet." though he didn't mention the fact that his grades were rather good. Not top-of-the-class worthy by any means, but they were usually higher than the class averages.

He saw that the unicorn muttered something, but didn't hear what. Though, judging from the book, maybe it was something about the contents of it? Or the magic he was trying to do? Still, Zephyr raised a hand, beckoning the unicorn to join him and the hybrid. "Come and join us. Get away from your current strife." he invited.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Tue May 02, 2023 8:34 am

"...Ezekiel. You mentioned a library earlier, I believe. Do you mind showing me the way? I can't remember.." Nex ducked his head, looking a little embarrassed that he didn't remember the location of one of his favorite places in the school.
Sure, he remembered some things better than others... like recipes, for example. Or everything that had happened the night he had died. He just wasn't good with navigation. It was like directions given to him went in one ear, and then out the other. Or they fell into the void-like holes in his memory.
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Tue May 02, 2023 12:38 pm

Tanwen Dorvyre | 14 | Female | 9th Grade | 3C | Wood Elf & Fire Dragon Hybrid

"It was a bit tiring but also intriguing since I had never left the forest before. And i wasn't cooped up in the car the whole time, just when we were near where the humans lived. I doubt they would have liked to see a dragon flying overhead." Tanwen replies with a chuckle accompanying the last sentence. She glances over in the direction of the unicorn when the guy in front of her spoke again but doesn't see any issues with wanting to do a bit of studying before classes started. She gives him a small wave but remains silent while the two males spoke before looking back at the first one when he made the comment about not being kicked out yet as she asks with a hint of confusion on her voice, "What do you mean by that?"
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden [7] ruby [9] levina [6]

Postby rosebug » Tue May 02, 2023 3:22 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 19 | 1st year | male (he/him) | thunder beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Raiden glanced to Erold, a bit interested. "Hmm, Kitsune, huh? I'm assuming you have some form of fox shift then?" He asked. As he looked up from the path, he noticed the City's walls up ahead. He felt for the few coins he had in his pocket, reassuring himself that he didn't forget them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙖 | 16 | 11th grade | female (she/her) | dog demon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Ruby blushed a little at Suru's comment. 'He probably means dogs are cute, not me...' She looked away, a little embarrassed. At the thought of Lena bringing her cat, she was a bit interested. She never saw too many cats around the farm, the dog scent scaring them away. She hoped the cat wouldn't be scared of her or Bumble in the dorm. "Bumble is usually pretty good with other animals, I hope they get along in the dorm." She added. As Suru stood up, she started to notice more and more students entering the cafeteria. "You guys want to head up to the dorms? I can help either of you unpack or get settled in if you need." She offered, having already gotten her own things settled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 14 | 8th grade | female (she/her) | thunder beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Levina thought for a moment. "My brother uses a bow, it seems a bit... boring." She commented, but she probably wouldn't agree with anything if her brother also does it. "Have you seen throwing knives before? I've only ever seen them in a store's catalog... I would assume they're like playing darts, maybe?" She rambled on a bit. She always imagined of getting herself a set of throwing knives, she could use her wind to send them flying.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 02, 2023 3:58 pm

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They shook their head as they looked at Raiden, saying "It's not quite the same...Shifters aren't mystical beings. Nor do they have fire magic, last time I checked, though I guess there could be dragon shifters. I...can turn into a fox, though. I can also hide these," they said, as they gestured to the ears and tail. There was no reason to yet. They'd do so once actually in the town, of course.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki, and Lennart

The dark haired gray eyed one looked to the other guy, Lennart. He listened as the girl said bye to that guy, then she turned to him. He nodded as he looked at her, saying "Nice to meet you. My name is Aaron," he finished by sayin. He then smiled a bit as he looked at them both. "That...would be really nice actually," he said, when offered help to the dorm room. He then wondered if he could go with them to the store. He didn't want to impose, however...

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl noticed the other girl was blushing. She looked from her to Suru and made a small sound...She shook her head, and grabbed her tray as well. She was pretty much finished with her food, so she took the tray to the tray return. She felt there'd be staff to clean stuff, not the students themselves. She then looked to Ruby once more. "Oh...yeah, that would be nice, actually. Also...I'm sure Cake will be fine with Bumble," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed May 03, 2023 10:17 am

Camilo Eldenwood - form - life dragon - 20 years - (dorm 4C); location: fourth floor dorm corridor - tags: Ezekiel, Nex

Camilo exhaled a silent breath of relief after hearing that he wasn’t disrupting anyone’s schedule, but still gave some thought to Nex’s predicament. “Hmm, that does seem like it would be annoying. Perhaps there’s something that we can do to help..? I wonder if there’s a way we could create a portal system for you or something.” The dragon offered, having had little experience with the subject before but had done a great deal of problem-solving and looking into new things. “I could always see if anyone has some abilities that might help with that, at least. I’d be nice to meet some more of the people I’ll be going to class with.”

As Ezekiel brought up his experience with the academy’s classes, Camilo nodded a bit in agreement. “That’s the way to do it, in my opinion. There’s little use studying something if you don’t care much for it.” He pointed out, letting his own chatty tendencies dial down as he perceived the kelpie’s introversion. His eyes strayed a little on the the other college student, a bit curious about his abilities but not wanting to be rude and outright ask anything. The mention of the river, however, brought a few thoughts to mind. “Hmm… both seem peaceful enough. Although if you do end up going to the library, I hope you wouldn’t mind me tagging along to see where it is..?” Camilo gently invited himself, glancing to the zombie as he mentioned it as well. “Or else, I’d be fine with looking for it with you, Nex, although it’d be more fun we if we can hang out a little longer.”

The dragon grinned, although was a bit distracted by whatever had irked Nex about his shadow. He was a little more upfront about his curiosity this time, and raising a hand to his chin, he wondered aloud. “Please excuse my asking, but is your shadow… alive..?” Just as he said it he wondered if he should have used a different term, but felt a little guilty that it was too late now.

Cyril Asterlapse - form - 17 years - (dorm 3B); location: academy yard/entrance - tags: Zephyr, Tanwen

Cyril’s ears lowered a bit more as he fixed his gaze on the ground, trying to calm his frustrations before he responded again. This guy-whoever he was- really didn’t seem to be trying to pick a fight like Cyril was used to, and although the unicorn felt that he needed to readjust his assumptions, that didn’t mean that he trusted that Zephyr’s invitation was as well-meaning as it appeared. Nonetheless, he was tired of his books and didn’t exactly have anyone to talk to or anything else to do, so he looked up at the pair again and considered the offer.

Getting to his feet and lazily slinging a backpack strap over his shoulder, the unicorn hesitantly walked over to the other two and sighed. “…thanks. I’m not very used to that kind of magic yet, so I admit I was a bit sharp. I’m sorry for snapping.” Cyril apologized quietly, not making eye contact with either of them while he scratched the back of his neck. After that, though, he seemed comfortable enough to glance at both Zephyr and Tanwen and nod his greeting. “What are you guys doing out here..?” Cyril questioned curiously, his voice more confident this time.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Wed May 03, 2023 10:22 am

Nex looked up at Camilo, then shrugged.
"It's sentient, but not alive. Acts independently from me. To completely explain it would take a lot of time that I'm sure you don't have." He replied, looking down at his shadow again. "I'm not sure how long it'll stay still this time, so just be wary of your feet. It loves tripping people."

(Tags: Camilo, Ezekiel)
(Location: Hallway)
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me