Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:55 am

... 𝕵𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙 ...
xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: The Pack xxx

The large grey male walked up, he leaned down far enough so that his knuckles rested against the bloody wooden floors and his muzzle was inches from Carter.
"He wasn't having trouble, he was waiting for Aife." He said in a tone so calm and quiet it forced the once blood curdling, scream filled air to go still. He stared Carter down for a moment before adding.
"We hunt as a pack. We work together. Cause a divide in the pack, especially by starting a fight. And I'll leave your body here with the worms." He said before raising himself back to his hind legs and turning, walking out of the house.

... 𝕂𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥 ...
xxx Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: The Pack xxx
Kain watched the altercation, his eyes fixated on the woman's body underneath Carter's paws, he flicked his ears quietly and backed up to let his brother pass. "Come on, if that was Blue moon who saw us, they'll be headed this way." He said to the others before turning to follow Jason.

𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓱 "𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓪" 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼
xxx Hunter xxx Female xxx Tags: Open xxx
Delta snorted and slipped off the counter, walking out of the house and sitting on the porch with a soft sigh, she wondered how the alpha's hunt was going. Diaval glided down and landed next to Delta, cawing as she pet him.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:50 am

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead smiled at the little one. It was a wolf smile, and she winced a bit when he grabbed her fur, but didn't stop him. She sighed and shook her head a couple times...She asked "Should we go find your daddy and siblings? I'm sure you're all hungry..." she huffed. Maybe not, but she couldn't stand the thought of Merry and Pippin being upset.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones whined. Merry looked at the toys, but then turned away. Pippin turned to his pup form, and went to the door. He scratched at it, then sat down and began to howl.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags: X

The golden eyed brown wolf back in human form, paused again. The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male took another breath. He then ran to the house. He'd actually stopped just outside the trees to phase, so hed had to get up to the house.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "Yeah, he has me now. Oh, um...I don't know where Rosa is, so yeah, we can hang out now."

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the two males. He wagged his tail, leaning happily into the touch

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; Vivianna- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one smiled at her two pups. She gave them each kisses, then held them close.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana

The ash blonde and blue eyed one giggled and looked at her.

The super light blonde blue eyed one squealed.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Carter, Jason, Sean and Aide

The black furred and blue eyed male growled at Carter...He was about to have a verbal go at him, when Jason came over. He stepped back, letting their alpha deal with it. He actually felt a thread of satisfaction. He walked to Aife, saying "Sorry about that...That was supposed to be your kill," he said, then nodded to Kain and stepped toward the door.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "Well, that's good, if it didn't bother you ; that's good," she said. She smiled sweetly, then caught herself staring. She shook her head a couple times, and asked "Do you...want to hang out sometime?"

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell looked around as his mother held him. Aurora ran over, and leaned against her mother.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male smiled as he watched them all.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:26 am

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Eshra/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Eshra (probably won’t be open to poly since he has been hurt before)/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner smiled and said, “Cool. What would you like to do?” He smiled down at the pup and said, .We could maybe go to town and see if there is any dogs looking for Ah one since your an expert yourself.” He stroked the young dog and he smiled.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Open/Location: Outside sitting on the steps of the mansion/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson sat on the stairs alone and he felt a tear trickle down his face. Gracie had left without any sudden notice and he couldn’t help but feel saddened.

Olivia Willow Vextor/female/26 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: Open/Pups: None currently, not sure if she wants any
Olivia walked out of the mansion and looked around. The middle 20’s guard had yet to find anything to do today. She noticed Jackson sitting there and she thought, where in the world his Conner. As she saw a small little tear trickle down his face she sighed and thought he must be thinking of Gracie leaving. Those two were inseparable within the pack. Gracie had always been a good friend of Conner, but pack life got to her and she always had a crush on Conner, it was pretty obvious, but he was more interested in boys which may have caused her to leave, but Olivia being as smart as she is, didn’t think that was the case. She knew Gracie would be happy for Conner even if she knew they would never be together.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington, Joell, Aurora, Cadence/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Cadence/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Smiling warmly he said softly, “Of course I would like to Cadence. It would be my honor.” Had she really asked him out to hang with her. Oh man he must be the luckiest guy in the whole world.

Chase Ash Wilson/Male/18 years old/Red Sun Pup Sitter/Tags: Open/Location: In camp/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Chase huffed and sat on the ground. The young man was annoyed. While everyone else got to go do there duties he was stuck looking after kids. It wasn’t fair at all. He wanted to badly to be a hunter, but the pack already had enough so he was forced to become a pup-sitter. It wasn’t so bad except that he constantly had to cater to the needs of the pups and never got any free time. He wanted to be free and not be shackled by the burden of someone dumping there pups care onto him. They weren’t his so why should he have to take care of someone else’s pups. They weren’t his at all and quite frankly, Chase was very uneasy around kids. He had just turned 18 not to long ago and yet he felt like he was a father already, something he wasn’t to sure he wanted to be in life. He grimaced as his back screamed in pain. After taking care of the pups all day long his back screamed in pain. It was constant work 24/7 365 days a year. Normally he would be calm and composed, but it was only so much Chase could handle before he grew annoyed with his job. The kids were nice, but could he really take to much longer of this. Maybe he would leave the pack to go to the other pack. Maybe there he could become a hunter and get the hunt of the drive and actually go outside of the camp. Then, he would be free of this burden on taking care of someone else’s pups. Is was not the job for him, not at all. He saw his brother change into his wolf form and Chase stood up into his form rather alarmingly. He rushed over as his brother snarled.

Chase called out to him, “Trevour calm down.” When Trevour snapped at him, he jumped back, but took another step forward. He saw his brother’s bristling for relax and he saw him change out of his wolf form with tears streaming down his face and staining the ground. He took his brother in an embrace, a hug and he listened to him speak with his brother’s face buried into him. He said softly keeping his voice low, “I know I know me neither. Contrary to my mask I hide I don’t like my job either. I don’t get to do anything other than watch pups for someone else in the pack and cater to there every needs and whining. It sucks I get it, but someday you’ll be a guard, soon I hope.” He nodded and said warmly with a smile to his brother, “I know so.” Turning his head to see anyone was close by. When no one was close by, he craned down and whispered in his brother’s ear, “And if things don’t work out here for you we will go to Blue Moon and live there. Sound good?” He smiled and whispered, “That’s right bud.” He cleared his throat and said returning to his normal voice, “Come on bud, let’s get you something to eat.”

Trevour “Trev” Brooks Wilson/Male/16 years old/Red Sun Pup (Soon to be guard)/Tags: Open/Location: In camp/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Trevour sighed and looked around. There was nothing to do in this stupid camp. When he had asked if he could tag along the mission with his pack mates going to kill humans to see and feel the rush of adreniline in his fur, they had denied him saying he was to young. For crying out loud he was 16 years old. He was only enough to go, but the pack rule was no pups are allowed a new rank until 17 years old. He thought bitterly, that rule sucks. He wasn’t some demanding pup or whiny attention seekers like some of the other pups in the pack were. There was no one in the pack that was his age and quite frankly he didn’t want anything to do with the pups younger than he was. “They whine to much,” he said with a smile and laugh. He sighed and drew scribbles into the ground. This camp was boring right now. He blinked rapidly as tears of rage came into his eyes and he stood up rather quickly and hastily and changed into his wolf form. He howled in the air and snarled when he was finished.

Trevour saw his brother come forward and his upper lip curled and he snapped at his own brother. When his brother came back at him, he felt his bristling for relax and he transformed out of his wolf form. He had tears streaming down his face and stinging his eyes. He felt his brother embrace him and he said with his face buried into his brother, “I don’t know how much longer I can take this Chase. I just want to do something instead of being a bum on a log. Why do they treat me like I’m still a young kid. I’M 16!!!” He yelled the last bit. He listened to his brother breathing in the sweet smelling aroma of pinecones. His brother always smelled like pine cones. He looked up to Chase, his eyes blotchy red from the tears and he said, “You really think so?” He nodded when Chase was done whispering his ear. He said whispering when his brother was still craned down into his ear, “And then you can be a hunter just like you’ve always wanted.” He smiled and said nodding eagerly his eyes bright, “Yes please I’m starving.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:01 am

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: Rosa, open
pets: Tartarus the horse

He cooked some food in the kitchen or at last, he did try. He was not good at cooking, but as a hunter, he kind of had to learn to do that. He could hear his older sister's voice coming into the living room, which gave him more stress about his cooking as he did know that even as a guard Angelina has a better cook than he was. He looked at the receipt at the table, when noticed Rosa there "hello? well no no need to...just go to play...I need to do this by myself, thank you for the offer Rosa" he said to the pup.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, open
Pets: none

She looked over to the kitchen door there seeing her daughter disappearing there "I am thinking to take Rosa to the town, shopping...if Estral let me do that..." she said sighing. She did know that it was not maybe the best idea to do as the pup was still young, but she had a plan to hide her so-called animal feature if they do show up.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, open

He listened to his friend and former mate "I don't think she will allow that easily..." he responded to her as he stood up. He stretched his arms looking around "well I need to find Brenen if he has something to me to do today...I have not seen him this morning though?" he spoke up thoughtfully.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: Wolfram, open

She peeked into the kitchen watching as her uncle the hunter cooked there, the cooking didn't seem like it was going well, it seemed very messy. She giggled and danced toward the table and looked at the male "Hello uncle Wolfram? Do you need help? I can help you to cook if you want me to?" she asked looking at him excitedly, but then looked a little angsty "Oh okay..." she said to him little disappointed that he ignored her little offer.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags: Sean...
Pets: Solomon the shepherd

He was actually shocked when the alpha hit him to the ground, he thought he was doing just what he wanted, but likely it was not enough either. He jumped to his legs, showing his fangs as he looked at the alpha walking away, he was starting to see red and prepared to attack him behind, but was stopped by his brother "enough Carter, I don't know what happened between you and them, what makes you so angry, that makes you blind to actually see or hear anything around you" Sean said with an angry tone "so give up at this sick behavior of yours now before it's too late" the blonde male keep saying. Carter was silent just watching at his brother, as the other started to make their way out "Carter...we don't have anything in here not, we're likely going back to to the mansion, so have a walk to calm yourself and come back when you're ready for it...I know you are calm when you're alone...I will let Solomon come to you when I am back at the mansion...so you don't need to think anything other than to calm yourself down" Sean said with more calmer. As the other was leaving the building Carter stayed behind there, waiting for them to leave so he could do what his brother was saying, eventually he didn't want to do anything with the Red sun pack at the moment.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies

She walked to her room to feed her three bunnies, she had this weird feeling on her. She was scared, and part of her wanted to run away, she slapped her cheeks twice to break her negative thoughts. She hates those humans, she could be blad to get them killed, but then part of her was too scared of what will happen next.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: Carter...
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale

He looked at the tension between the alpha and his younger brother. He decided to move when he noticed that Carter was very in a dangerous mood and decided to stop him before he does anything stupid. After he thought for his little brother to actually listen to him, he followed the others, leaving him alone to the building.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Erebus
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats

She watched to the horizon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:39 am

Vivianna/26/Beta Female/Blue Moon/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

The female walked into the Pack house Kitchen and started brewing some coffee. She had been up since Dawn checking on patrols and making sure the borders were okay. The guards seemed to be doing well watching the borders, being vigilant as ever. The bitter-sweet aroma of coffee starts to fill the space and her mouth starts to water. As she waits for her coffee to brew she decides to go to the pantry and pull a loaf of bread. Then going into the Fridge pulls out mayonnaise, ham, turkey and cheese; bringing it over to the counter she starts to assemble her sandwich before walking over to the light roast coffee and taking a big gulp. She walks up to her office with her coffee and sandwich, sitting at her desk after closing the door behind her. Starting to eat she looks over the old battle plans to think up a new strategy to put an end to Red Sun Pack once and for all.

Desmond/26/Guardian/Red Sun/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

Desmond walked to his post for the day and he was lost in thought as he walked. They were in a constant battle with Blue Moon and he didn't like that they were always one step ahead. It's probably their dumb alphas and beta, coming up with those plans. Their guardians aren't smart enough to come up with battle plans like that, it's unthinkable. He growls arriving at his post and starts patrolling his area.

(Sorry Desmond's post is so short. used up all of my creative juices on Vivianna.)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:15 pm

For reference (?)- the packs aren't constantly fighting. This is a newer RP (technically) and the upcoming fight will be the first fight between them. Unless you want to count the past, when the dead/retired alphas used to be alpha and may have fought.]

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog Kaito and gray/ white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The redhead smiled at the little one. It was a wolf smile, and she winced a bit when he grabbed her fur, but didn't stop him. She sighed and shook her head a couple times...She asked "Should we go find your daddy and siblings? I'm sure you're all hungry..." she huffed. Maybe not, but she couldn't stand the thought of Merry and Pippin being upset.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones whined. Merry looked at the toys, but then turned away. Pippin turned to his pup form, and went to the door. He scratched at it, then sat down and began to howl.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags: Angelina and Gabriel

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male ran to the door. He stopped again, catching his breath, then ran inside. He found Gabriel and Angelina talking. "Sorry to interrupt, but have either of you seen the alphas?" he asked urgently.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "Oh, yeah, we could go look. Do you...want to bring Jackson along?" he asked.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the two males.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan; Vivianna- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegs and Aster- family not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one smiled at her two pups. She gave them each kisses, then held them close.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: Lana

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen, Carter, Jason, Sean and Aide

The black furred and blue eyed male growled at Carter...He was about to have a verbal go at him, when Jason came over. He stepped back, letting their alpha deal with it. He actually felt a thread of satisfaction. He walked to Aife, saying "Sorry about that...That was supposed to be your kill," he said, then nodded to Kain and stepped toward the door.
(Leaving for Friday and Furry)

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Pups, Ashton, Remington

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "Do you want to go somewhere, or just hang out here? If you want to go out, ill have to ask one of the sitters to watch the twins. Unless...you think Remington could handle them?" she asked.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton, Cadence

Joell giggled and looked down at Aurora. She yipprd and wagged her tail.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton, Cadence

The graying male smiled as he said "I could watch them. If you're really alright with that; though it's supposed to be the sitters job."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:40 am

... 𝕵𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙 ...
xxx Red Sun Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: The Pack xxx

As Jason walked he reverted back into his human form, blood draining down his face and chest to the point where he took off his shirt and just wore his leather jacket, leaving the ruined shirt by a tree. Not thinking it could be traced by the blue moon pack, though, with the mass amount of blood, two bodies, and the reeking scent of his pack he wouldn't have been hard to track down.

... 𝕂𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥 ...
xxx Red Sun Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: The Pack xxx
Kainen walked out of the building and quietly followed his younger brother, his hair ruffled from the hunt and his eyes seemingly tired. He looked back as Sean and Carter had a go at each other, but he just snorted and faced forward again. At least Sean might knock sense into that scout.

𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓱 "𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓪" 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼
xxx Red Sun Hunter xxx Female xxx Tags: Open xxx
Delta snorted and slipped off the counter, walking out of the house and sitting on the porch with a soft sigh, she wondered how the alpha's hunt was going. Diaval glided down and landed next to Delta, cawing as she pet him.

Tσɾι Mσɾɱσɳƚ
xxx Blue Moon Guard xxx Female xxx Tags: Open xxx

ᎷᎧᏁᏒᎧᏋ ᏖᎩᎮᏂᎧᏁ
xxx Blue Moon Pup xxx Male xxx Tags: Open
Last edited by .:Friday_The_13th:. on Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:40 am

BLUE MOON
Wolfram - 20 - hunter - male - crush is open - homosexual - tags: Vivianna
pets: Tartarus the horse

He kept cooking when he thought the food was ready, but he was not sure how could it taste like, maybe someone could be brave enough to have a taste. He didn't need to look for long to see Vivianne the beta at the kitchen "Oy Vivianna" he called out walking to the beta female "I tried some human recepts I found, a Chicken soap, but with peacock, as I didn't find any chicken..." he explained then scratched his head "well so...I wanted to ask you a favor and taste it...there nothing poisonous in there, I checked that all the material I used were eatable, but the taste...I am not sure about it though..." he kept saying starting to feel embarrassed.

Angelina - 30 - guard - female - crush is open - hetero/ Asexual - tags: Gabriel, Brenan

She turned to the scout scanning him up and down, scenting that he was up to something, or that he seemed somewhat horrified, but didn't say anything about that "no I have not seen them...I think you are right Gabby? You're being there the whole morning you had to see at least something?" she said looking at the male guard on the sofa.

Gabriel - 32 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-curious - tags: Angelina, Brenan

He sat a the sofa, relaxing his eyes turning up to the door's way when the scout approved them "hmm, well are they where they always seem to be? At their room having some family time...or at least somewhere at this mansion...If you find one you will find the others" he responded with a laugh.

Rosa - 11 - pup - female - crush is open - Questioning - tags: Eshra

She looked over to her parents then toward the pup sitter there "Eshra...hello...Is there anything for me to do or learn? I am bored, maybe I could learn some skills from school when I start it?" she asked the male. His eyes looked at Conner too but mostly focused on Eshra.

RED SUN
Carter - 21 - scout - male - crush is open - Questioning/ Asexual - tags: open
Pets: Solomon the shepherd

He waited for a little while as the other was left the building, he looked at the blood dirty floors, with disgust 'shame this was nice building' he thought to himself as he left it. He kept to like the second-floor for some reason, there were space and windows that seem far to the horizon, almost to the human's town, but now it was ruined because of those humans or what was left of them. Sighing he took the other way toward the red sun's borders, instead of following the other group. He walked to the small river there to wash his face and hands, his clothes needed to wash as the blood don't leave another way. He did scent a faint closening scent of Desmond nearby, so he decided to avoid walking face to face with him, so he walked further away, keeping his distance.

Beatrice "Bea" - 25 - hunter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: open
Pets: Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup the bunnies

She walked to her room to feed her three bunnies, she had this weird feeling on her. She was scared, and part of her wanted to run away, she slapped her cheeks twice to break her negative thoughts. She hates those humans, she could be blad to get them killed, but then part of her was too scared of what will happen next.

Sean - 26 - guard - male - crush is open - Bi-/ demisexual - tags: Abel
Pets: Dana & Mulder the Great Danes. Champion the Clydesdale

He gave a look behind him to the building there when they were further away, seeing how a figure of his brother walked elsewhere, he sighed in relief 'good...he did listen after all...' he thought to himself as he followed the others. He looked at Abel "Oh Abel sorry about my little brother, he can be...well...suck a kid at sometimes..." he said to the hunter.

Athena - 30 - pup sitter - female - crush is open - hetero - tags: Erebus
Pets: Caleb and Calin the cats

She watched to the horizon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:37 pm

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags: Angelina and Gabriel

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male nodded to them. "Thank you; I'll go check their room first," he said. He headed for the room, finding Jessel on the way out actually. "Jessel! Is Mason in his office?" he asked, and heard "I don't know." He sighed, and instead picked up his scent. He ran to the play room, opening the door and stopping one of the pups. He quickly shut the door again. "Mason, there's been an attack! I saw Red Sun attacking humans; we need to get Vivianna and the guards and go to Red Sun territory."

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one nodded. The tan skinned one said "Oh, yeah, we could go look. Do you...want to bring Jackson along?" he asked.

The white marked black Shepsky glanced over to the two males.

The black furred and blue eyed male sighed a bit and shook his head. He glanced to Sean, saying "It's not your fault. Why...why does he dislike alpha and I so much? You don't have to answer if you don't know, of course."

She hummed and smiled as she nodded to Ashton. "Do you want to go somewhere, or just hang out here? If you want to go out, ill have to ask one of the sitters to watch the twins. Unless...you think Remington could handle them?" she asked.

Joell giggled and looked down at Aurora. She yipprd and wagged her tail.

The graying male smiled as he said "I could watch them. If you're really alright with that; though it's supposed to be the sitters job."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:14 pm

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Eshra/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Eshra (probably won’t be open to poly since he has been hurt before)/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner was about to answer, but Rosa came in. In the back of his mind annoyance was beginning to build. He was trying to do something with Eshra and she had come right now. He wasn’t saying anything in his mind bad about her, but he was more so annoyed that the world was against him all the time.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Open/Location: Outside sitting on the steps of the mansion/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson sat on the stairs alone and he felt a tear trickle down his face. Gracie had left without any sudden notice and he couldn’t help but feel saddened.

Olivia Willow Vextor/female/26 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: Open/Pups: None currently, not sure if she wants any
Olivia walked out of the mansion and looked around. The middle 20’s guard had yet to find anything to do today. She noticed Jackson sitting there and she thought, where in the world his Conner. As she saw a small little tear trickle down his face she sighed and thought he must be thinking of Gracie leaving. Those two were inseparable within the pack. Gracie had always been a good friend of Conner, but pack life got to her and she always had a crush on Conner, it was pretty obvious, but he was more interested in boys which may have caused her to leave, but Olivia being as smart as she is, didn’t think that was the case. She knew Gracie would be happy for Conner even if she knew they would never be together.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington, Joell, Aurora, Cadence/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Cadence/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Looking to his grandfather, he said, “As long as he is ok with it. I could always ask the sitters though because my grandfather does deserve some time to himself as well. I mean depends where you want to go my lady. We can do anything you want.”

Chase Ash Wilson/Male/18 years old/Red Sun Pup Sitter/Tags: Open/Location: In camp/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
Chase huffed and sat on the ground. The young man was annoyed. While everyone else got to go do there duties he was stuck looking after kids. It wasn’t fair at all. He wanted to badly to be a hunter, but the pack already had enough so he was forced to become a pup-sitter. It wasn’t so bad except that he constantly had to cater to the needs of the pups and never got any free time. He wanted to be free and not be shackled by the burden of someone dumping there pups care onto him. They weren’t his so why should he have to take care of someone else’s pups. They weren’t his at all and quite frankly, Chase was very uneasy around kids. He had just turned 18 not to long ago and yet he felt like he was a father already, something he wasn’t to sure he wanted to be in life. He grimaced as his back screamed in pain. After taking care of the pups all day long his back screamed in pain. It was constant work 24/7 365 days a year. Normally he would be calm and composed, but it was only so much Chase could handle before he grew annoyed with his job. The kids were nice, but could he really take to much longer of this. Maybe he would leave the pack to go to the other pack. Maybe there he could become a hunter and get the hunt of the drive and actually go outside of the camp. Then, he would be free of this burden on taking care of someone else’s pups. Is was not the job for him, not at all. He saw his brother change into his wolf form and Chase stood up into his form rather alarmingly. He rushed over as his brother snarled.

Chase called out to him, “Trevour calm down.” When Trevour snapped at him, he jumped back, but took another step forward. He saw his brother’s bristling for relax and he saw him change out of his wolf form with tears streaming down his face and staining the ground. He took his brother in an embrace, a hug and he listened to him speak with his brother’s face buried into him. He said softly keeping his voice low, “I know I know me neither. Contrary to my mask I hide I don’t like my job either. I don’t get to do anything other than watch pups for someone else in the pack and cater to there every needs and whining. It sucks I get it, but someday you’ll be a guard, soon I hope.” He nodded and said warmly with a smile to his brother, “I know so.” Turning his head to see anyone was close by. When no one was close by, he craned down and whispered in his brother’s ear, “And if things don’t work out here for you we will go to Blue Moon and live there. Sound good?” He smiled and whispered, “That’s right bud.” He cleared his throat and said returning to his normal voice, “Come on bud, let’s get you something to eat.”

Trevour “Trev” Brooks Wilson/Male/16 years old/Red Sun Pup (Soon to be guard)/Tags: Open/Location: In camp/Pansexual/Crush: Open/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Trevour sighed and looked around. There was nothing to do in this stupid camp. When he had asked if he could tag along the mission with his pack mates going to kill humans to see and feel the rush of adreniline in his fur, they had denied him saying he was to young. For crying out loud he was 16 years old. He was only enough to go, but the pack rule was no pups are allowed a new rank until 17 years old. He thought bitterly, that rule sucks. He wasn’t some demanding pup or whiny attention seekers like some of the other pups in the pack were. There was no one in the pack that was his age and quite frankly he didn’t want anything to do with the pups younger than he was. “They whine to much,” he said with a smile and laugh. He sighed and drew scribbles into the ground. This camp was boring right now. He blinked rapidly as tears of rage came into his eyes and he stood up rather quickly and hastily and changed into his wolf form. He howled in the air and snarled when he was finished.

Trevour saw his brother come forward and his upper lip curled and he snapped at his own brother. When his brother came back at him, he felt his bristling for relax and he transformed out of his wolf form. He had tears streaming down his face and stinging his eyes. He felt his brother embrace him and he said with his face buried into his brother, “I don’t know how much longer I can take this Chase. I just want to do something instead of being a bum on a log. Why do they treat me like I’m still a young kid. I’M 16!!!” He yelled the last bit. He listened to his brother breathing in the sweet smelling aroma of pinecones. His brother always smelled like pine cones. He looked up to Chase, his eyes blotchy red from the tears and he said, “You really think so?” He nodded when Chase was done whispering his ear. He said whispering when his brother was still craned down into his ear, “And then you can be a hunter just like you’ve always wanted.” He smiled and said nodding eagerly his eyes bright, “Yes please I’m starving.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me