The Primals (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Primals (FULL)

Postby Offline_now » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:59 am

Nekro | Tags ; Everyone

Hmm… her own place… she would like a place where she could go to when she was sad, alone. She would want glowing crystals everywhere… and mist. Maybe a graveyard… a full of shadow creatures… maybe she could finally have friends and befriend those shadows… there could be portals and… maybe a nice gloomy bridge where she could cross to get to her home… and yeah, where she would live… there’s just so many choices… and… she would have to think about this for a while.

gosh I just remembered that I had a character that I wanted to roleplay as for a while but I did Nekro instead ;-;
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:17 am

Crystal - female - Power of Ice
tags: open

She sighed once more, as the Axolotl told them what to do, she had no idea what kind of a planet she could do or even wanted to do. She played with her powers for a while trying to figure out what she can or could do with them, only ice and Crystals, different colored gems 'my planet will be the most lifeless planet ever, who could want to live in a place with ice, blue, white, cold...glass...' she thought, starting to move her hands around her long hair.

Xavier - male - Power of Light
tags: open

He watched as the Axolotl got away "easy for you to say, seriously weer do we even need 11 planets, could one be enough?" he said mostly to himself "what a waste of time" he murmured to himself. He watched the others, not knowing what he could do with his light powers. Maybe a so bright planet that nobody can't even see it, that could be a good home to him, he liked to be alone.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:19 pm

((i'm so sorry for not showing up until now!! i was thinking about what my response could be.))
After suddenly coming into existence, then processing that and everything Axolotl said for a few minutes, Juliet got started on making her own planet. At first, she was having trouble with coming up on things to put on the planet, but she thought about what she wanted to be her home.
Eventually, Juliet settled on a place full of peaceful creatures and plants that all love eachother, with no hate at all. She still has to figure out how the planet was gonna look like though, so she started thinking about that.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:31 am

Geb - Earth - Vaguely Space

First there was nothing, then, everything around him. Basic knowledge floated in his head as he glanced around at everyone around him. He remained quiet, but his eyes kept roaming to Gaia. If he heard correctly, he was Earth, but it seemed Gaia might’ve been a bit more powerful in her powers. She had powers similar to his, earth powers, so he simply looked at his hands for a moment. It seemed that most people were off going to try and make they’re own planet to test themselves out.
His pointer finger spun in a vague circle and bits of dirt that seemed to come out of no where began to make a dirt ball, and grew bigger. He wasn’t sure how big exactly a planet was, but at least enough to maybe hold everyone, and maybe different things. His eyes glanced over at Gaia once more, but held his tongue, gradually continuing to make his planet. He tried different elements, making an uneven, lumpy circle gradually.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:41 am

Raiden | Lightning | Tagged: Everyone?

While he planned out his world, Raiden would look around at the others, to see the progress that they have all made. He didn't want to be behind, but he also didn't want to go right into creating without having a proper plan in place. Raiden glanced towards the male that seemed to be rather isolated from the others and didn't seem very friendly at all. He didn't say anything, but did shake his head a little, and refocused on his own thing. Finally, knowing what he wanted to do, Raiden began to form something. A ball of lightning formed, seemed to explode (but without any of the noise or mess), and a small world had formed. It still required a lot of development, but Raiden seemed to be happy with what he had started with.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sage Kat. » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:19 pm

g g g g g g hey amby is this before bella was born cause i had idea//
"We are all different, but there's something.."
[Sage] || [She/her] || [Furry]
I like art of all kinds!
I have an amazing dog named Cinnamon!
I love Warrior cats!!
I need more friends

"...Kind of fantastic about that, isn't there?"
Sage Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:48 pm

Ashie! wrote:g g g g g g hey amby is this before bella was born cause i had idea//

1. Did you just call me Amby
2. There's an OOC thread for OOC discussion
3. Yes, this happens TRILLIONS of years before Bellapaw or Clawpaw or any of the other warriors in LilacClan were born
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:36 pm

gaia | life | tags; geb?
<< prev.
    gaia was having doubts. she tried to make something bigger than what she had already done, but anytime she tried something bigger, nothing really worked as well. she tried again, but ended up with a small ball that looked like a bunch of vines clumped together.
    …how as she going to do this?
    the life spirit turned to see what others were doing. she spotted someone clumping rocks together (earth?). he made it look easy. there was also another person who had just made an explosion and then a small planet. maybe she should try that? clumping stuff together to create her base, and then adding all the details she wanted? would that work? gaia started to undo her hair with her fidgety hands, which was currently braided.
    gaia sighed and decided to go ask one of the people who seemed to be able to create something big. walking over to the person who she assumed was earth. taking quietly, like usual, she said, “hello. um, how are you doing that?” gaia pointed to the rock-planet that he had made.
Last edited by beebun on Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:38 pm

Geb - Earth - Vaguely Space

He heard someone talk to him, which made him do a double take and to slow down on what he was doing exactly, slowing down the spinning rock. Clumps of dirt and natural materials seemed to orbit the mass clump, no real design than what reference he knew: a circle. “Oh um,” he cleared his throat. He wasn’t expecting company in his creation, personally, since everyone had barely scratched the surface.
“I think... I think there’s dirt all around. Tiny specks that you can’t see, and I sort of just..” he spun his pointer finger in a vaguely circle, and slowly, a ball began to materialized. “I think I make it as well? It kinda, um, feels like it,” he wasn’t honestly sure if he was truly making these from his powers, but it felt like he was just “rounding up the materials” to make a bigger pile. But his eyes drifted from the small ball he made just a moment ago, to her vine-like one. It was certainly an interesting start to a planet, he would think, more interesting than his large lump of dirt. “Do you want some help...?” He reached and held the clump he just made between his hands, maybe the size of a basketball (or whatever that is). “I-If you need any, of course,” he swallowed, the somewhat anxiety-driven conversation took a small toll, with his face texturing slightly into small-like scales. No coloration, just texture-wise.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:37 pm

Deterha | Death | Tag: Everyone

Deterha was deep in thought, thinking about what kind of place could be her home or base. All she could come up with was someplace dystopian and dead. Maybe a planet wasn't the solution, if Deterha could bring death, then surely she can make undead things? Skeletons seemed like a boring idea and zombies are kinda useless and slow. Deterha focused her energy on her arms, black material formed from her hands. The black lifeless blob that she created slowly took the form of a cyclops cat with a clock for an eye. Deterha pet the strange creature, its skin was cold and lifeless with no heartbeat present. The creature's eye stared into Deterha's as if it was examining her, then it looked at all the other spirits and examining them. The cyclops cat then leapt out of Deterha's arms and disappeared among the stars, searching for something. That was... weird. She tried to make another one but her attention soon got disrupted when the cyclops cat returned with a glowing orb in its mouth. Was that a soul? Did the creature bring back a soul? Deterha understood now, this creature was a helper, bringing back souls of living things whose time ran out. The cyclops creature dropped the glowing ball in Deterha's hand and it instantly got absorbed into her body. Deterha made five more of the cyclops cat and they all scattered to find more souls of the dead.

She smiled, this should make her task easier. But Deterha still needed a home, a place to organize things. She held her chin in a thinking position. Maybe a vessel would be handy, a giant ship or something. But where could Deterha get a vessel from? Maybe she could do more tricks with the black material she made the cyclops cat out of. Once again did the eerie black material ooze out of her hands, shapeshifting into whatever shape there was. The blob gradually got bigger until it was twice as big as Deterha. No, it has to be bigger. The black material grew until it was ten times bigger than Deterha. This was good enough, she'll make it bigger once she got the hang of the soul collecting stuff. Now, all it needs is a shape, which Deterha already had an idea of. She imagined a big vessel in her head, one with bulky and spikey features and a menacing aura. The blob took shape of the image in Deterha's head. A red-ish black dystopian looking vessel formed from the shapeless blob, creepy and spikey features with veins the colour of the souls draped down the ship's body. Weird glowing wings stuck out the sides of the vessel to help it move and a tail at the back to steer it. Yes, this was perfect.

Deterha knew she would have to travel miles and miles to collect souls, create millions of helpers to fasten the process. Right now she had to start small, it'll overwhelm her if she started big. Deterha entered the ship, going into this room where she could sit and await her helpers to come back. She created twenty more of the cyclops cats as the five others returned to give her the souls. She officially started her task, it excited her despite having to take the souls of living things.

(Oop sorry for the looong post)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me