Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:42 am

[im going to wait for Seeley now, if that's alright?]

Name: Jessibel
Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and drawing, likes looking at the moon and stars

Shy, nervous, anxious, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, phobia of bees….doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements
Description
-height: 5 foot 4
-weight: 124 lbs
-skin tone: light
-hair color: curly long red hair
-eye color: brown
-body features: slender with average facial features
Immortal or human: human
History: wip
Family
-mom: Irina
-father: James
-siblings: one brother, Ikarus
Crush: open
Other: pan; has a horse boarded at a barn.

Name: Ikarus
Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, not as cuddly as Jessi but still cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and writing, likes people and bird watching and Star gazing

Shy, nervous at times, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements, doesn’t like thunder.
Description
-height: 5 foot 5
-weight: 127 lbs
-skin tone: light
-hair color: shoulder length golden hair
-eye color: brown
-body features: slender with average facial features
Immortal or human: human
History: wip
Family
-mom: Irina
-father: James
-siblings: Jessibel
Crush: also crushing on Orion
Other: homo; has a dog and cat (Issabel and Bellatrix)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:56 pm

( Ugh sorry for the late response, life has been crazy lately. But I will try to be more active on here. Also anyone can interact with my character, even though she walking to the club. Also accepted.)

|| Davina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: her crew || Location: heading to the club ||

The red headed woman made her to the club. The she wolf enjoyed the walk, Davina enjoyed the nice breeze and she preferred to walk by foot instead of car to anywhere. Though sometimes she would be in wolf form, but tonight was a different. Davina glanced up at the night sky and saw that there stars and the moon was bright and full. She let out a howl and knew that she was approaching the club since she could hear the music from where she was and she was not that close to it, she was still miles away.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:07 pm

That's fine, and thank you))

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: open

The tan skinned girl hummed as she got her stuff. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl looked around. She realized her brother was no longer there, and went outside. She didn't see him outside, and now she began to panic...She picked up his scent, following it. She found the soup and the bowl, and growled softly as she smelled vampire too...Both their scents were starting to lighten. Not fading yet, but getting lighter as time wore on, yet she still tried to follow.

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Orion

He finished off the squirrel, leaving the bones of course. Now that they were gone, he felt safer to come out, and so he did. He looked towards the door or window, wondering if he'd be seen. He had two tails, but hoped the vampire would think he was just a normal fox.

Jessibel- f- 24- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- human- James x Irina; Ikarus- pan; open- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ikarus/ open

The light skinned slender and average featured girl hummed. The curly long red hair was partially pulled back today, and brown eyes looked to her brother. She smiled and nudged him a bit. They left their house, and began to walk.

Ikarus- m- 20- 5' 5" and 127 lbs- human- same; Jessibel- homo; crush on Orion- dog Issabel and cat, maybe actually a panther, Bellatrix- Tags: Jessibel/open

The light skinned and slender, average featured boy huffed a bit at the nudging. He brushed at shoulder length golden hair. Brown eyes then turned back to his sister once more. He and the redhead left the house, starting their walk through town.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:04 am

Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: Hiro
Orion pets the Vamp Tiger and plants a kiss on his head. “Let’s go out for a walk” he said smiling before going to get his shoes.. Lumire got to his paws, excited to be going out. Orion led Lumiere out. He knew Lumiere wouldn’t try to escape or run off, he trained the big cat well. The duo walked into the secluded forest behind their home.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:49 pm

[hey Luna, should Hiro follow or should I have Jessibel and/or just Ikarus run into Orion now? Do you mind either way?]

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: open

-searching, wb…-

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Orion

He hopped around a bit, then saw the vampire and his tiger were leaving. He turned to watch, hesitating and wondering if he should follow.

Jessibel- f- 24- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- human- James x Irina; Ikarus- pan; open- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ikarus/ open

The light skinned slender and average featured girl hummed. The curly long red hair was partially pulled back today, and brown eyes looked to her brother.

-walking-

Ikarus- m- 20- 5' 5" and 127 lbs- human- same; Jessibel- homo; crush on Orion- dog Issabel and cat, maybe actually a panther, Bellatrix- Tags: Jessibel/open

The light skinned and slender, average featured boy brushed at shoulder length golden hair. Brown eyes then turned back to his sister once more.

-walking-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:30 pm

Either is fine with me :D
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:29 pm

[XD kay]

-searching, wb…-

He hopped around a bit, gettin distracted by a butterfly. He began to chase it around the grass, tails wagging.

Jessibel- f- 24- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- human- James x Irina; Ikarus- pan; open- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ikarus/ Orion

The light skinned slender and average featured girl hummed. She smirked and nudged her brother, then began to run. She hummed a bit as she ran towards the woods with him. They burst out into the woods, nearly running into a guy and a tiger and she yelped.

Ikarus- m- 20- 5' 5" and 127 lbs- human- same; Jessibel- homo; crush on Orion- dog Issabel and cat, maybe actually a panther, Bellatrix- Tags: Jessibel/Orion

The light skinned and slender, average featured boy brushed at shoulder length golden hair. He huffed as he was nudged again...He and the dog and maybe-panther then began to run. When Jessi almost ran into a guy, Ikarus quickly said "We are so sorry!"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:44 pm

Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: Jessibel, Ikarus
Orion and Lumire were walking when two people, humans from what it seemed, rudely almost walked into them. Lumiere hissed and bared his fangs. “Down, boy” Orion told him and Lumiere automatically stopped. “Well, next time watch where you are going” he says
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:32 pm

-searching, wb…-

He hopped around a bit, gettin distracted by a butterfly. He began to chase it around the grass, tails wagging.

Jessibel- f- 24- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- human- James x Irina; Ikarus- pan; open- horse boarded at barn- Tags: Ikarus/ Orion

The light skinned slender and average featured girl hummed. She rolled her eyes a bit...then looked at the tiger.

Ikarus- m- 20- 5' 5" and 127 lbs- human- same; Jessibel- homo; crush on Orion- dog Issabel and cat, maybe actually a panther, Bellatrix- Tags: Jessibel/Orion

The light skinned and slender, average featured boy brushed at shoulder length golden hair. He bowed his head and said "Yes, sorry." He then turned a look on his sister a moment. He said "Um...my name is Ikarus and this is Jessibel; the dog and feline are Issabel and Bellatrix." The black maybe-panther looked up. She then crept towards Lumiere.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:37 am

Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: Jessibel, Ikarus
“Nice to meet you” Orion said, but internally he thought that more people to feed off of was great. “I am Orion” he says. Lumiere hissed at Bellatrix warning her of his personal space.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me