Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☠ “ ── shut your mouth and run me like a river !!

Postby hellb0und » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 am

丨ㄥ丨ㄒ卄 xx.
        THERE'S A SERPENT IN THESE STILL WATERS
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        name / lilith abaddon x alias / the serpent xtagging / gail
          "that's cute," i comment once he's explained his apparent connection between him and the woods. stepping forward as an incentive that i knew my statement was correct. when he too approves, i dash down the curved staircase & out into a vast field of greenery. slowing my pace after taking into account that there really was no reason for such a rush. my mother would likely scold me for such antics, but, me actually doing as instructed was a clear rarity. swinging my head around, i share an expectant glance with the handsome brunette. pairing it with an alluring smile. with the passing time, i intake the glorious mansion set before me until images of bloodshed unpredictably intercept. my trained mind simply presenting me with reality. after all, i was a master of beguiling others, i should know. these stone walls would undoubtedly conceal far more than a few broken promises and unkept secrets. turning away when the illusion intensifies, witnessing gruesome death blows exchanged by opposing countries. venturing further into the outstretched limbs of gnarled branches. eyes set on a patch of light breaking through the shrouding trees.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Royal Pain // Open & Accepting

Postby dguy1470 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:49 am

David/Male/18/Crush:Open/Location Training Place/Tags Peaches and Felix

David jumped into a back flip to avoid Felix's sweep, and landed a little farther back so if Felix attacked he could see it. "I didn't cut to deep did I?"

(Sorry for not posting we have finals and last minute projects, so it is getting pretty crazy. But yah it should end in a tie it's just sparring so.)
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikoliko » Sun May 06, 2018 9:48 pm

╔════════════════╗
name. ★Khalina Vo★
age. 17
gender f
crush. Kyle
country. USA
rank. servant
tags.Alena

╚════════════════╝

Khalina sighed. She knew that Alena would be at the training grounds, watching the boys fight. She could look for the royal there while looking for Kyle as well. Maybe she could even fight someone herself. Her taekwondo uniform, complete with her fourth dan black belt, lay in the bag she carried necessities for both herself and Alena.

Seeing Alena, she sarcastically called out, "Alena! Alena! I really need something to do. Can you give me a task or something? I'm really bored and all I can think about is doing work."
mikoliko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:35 am

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:
Hawthorne
Royal|United States|male|24|Tags: open

" Hey," Hawthorne replied, unsure what else to say. The burly American wasn't much one for small talk unless it was about historical weapons or fighting techniques. He was glad that Victor had already walked down the hall so that he didn't have to "pretend" to be polite. Truthfully, Hawthorne knew more about protocols and manners than most people did but, he was a little clumsy in his efforts to be hospitable. His massive ego and arrogance always got in the way of him trying to be polite.

With a grunted, " See you later", Hawthorne continued walking down the hall to find his room. Finding the door with his name on it, he pushed open the door and when in without so much as a knock. He didn't know who his new "roomie" was, but he just hoped they didn't like to stay up late or have any other bad habits. Hawthorne was very adamant about having rules and standards to live by. As soon as his new roommate got here, he was sure to get some ground rules laid out so that their wouldn't be any issues later on.Setting his suitcase down on the bed, he began to unpack; precisely hanging his freshly pressed clothes up in the closet and neatly lining his shoes on the closet floor.

Alena(Peaches)
Royal| United States| female| 19| Tags: David, Felix, Khalina

Peaches looked up as she heard a familiar voice all her name. Pushing her glasses up on her nose, she looked back at Khalina and smiled, " Hi Khalina" She called, giving a small wave in greeting. The tall royal bit her lip as Kahlina asked for a task to do; Peaches was never good with telling other people what to do, even though she had grown up with servants to do pretty much whatever she asked them to to. It was her painfully shy personality that made her feel as she was being a bother whenever she asked a favor of anyone. Nervously bouncing on her heels, she said, " A task? I don't know... I don't need anything right now, but thank you for asking." She motioned over to the still fighting boys, " If you're bored, maybe you'd like to spar? I'm sure David and Felix wouldn't mind". She knew how skilled Khalina was in taekwondo, Peaches was sure that she'd enjoy sparing with the boys.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dguy1470 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:29 am

Just realized everyone kind of left lol should we start this back up?
dguy1470

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me