ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby nnightmare » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren scowled, pulling her sleeves down and ripping them. In reply to her friends, she nodded, giving them a grim smile. After all, she still was human. "I'll be fine. I just need to patch myself up at home, then I'll make some sort of excuse, like falling down the stairs, for school. But we need to stop the blood first," she said. She hopped over to a destroyed car and pulled a jacket out of a smashed in window at the front seat. She wrapped it around her leg and tied it. She would get dear Bliss for this. "Let's go, my friends," she said, grinning and facing the two, standing on one leg. She was still cheerful after all this.
Last edited by nnightmare on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm

{Back On Laptop}
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous, Semi-annoyed.||Tags: Syren, Roxette, Bliss-ish||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor nodded, happy that everyone was still alive. Taylor thought for a second. "Maybe we should have gotten a vigilante instead." Taylor huffed, once again, wiping blood from her arm. "We all got beat up." Taylor looked around "What should we do?"

Lighting Quick✩
|Bliss Allen|Lighting Quick|Female|18|Hero|Proud, tired.|Tags: None|Location: Home|

Bliss zipped away feeling a sense of accomplishment. She was exhausted, and had not time ti think up a better plan to hold them down for the police. She sighed, then she felt the steering pain the knife, which Syren had thrown earlier, and struck a diagonal line across her forehead. She suddenly became light head and zipped home. She heated up some tea and turned on T.V. deciding to scroll around channels.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Repost Of Repost Repost wrote:
Repost of Repost wrote:
Repost So Not Lost wrote:
Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia was slightly surprised when he gripped on to her bow. She hands, slowly slid off and she watched her bow fall to the ground, leaving her arrows relatively useless. It was some times rumored that you could use arrows and knives, but that never really worked, and was more like a myth. Due to her loss of bow, and the fact the she has not practiced throwing knives in a while {She might end up stabbing herself}, she was left with the only option, but she felt that it was not serious enough to result to changing forms.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:32 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

"We should train against each other, so we'll be more prepared next time. We also need to get more information on dear Bliss. Taylor, you know the most about her, so it can be me and Roxette sparring against you," Syren suggested. She wanted to get stronger as fast as possible, so she could re-challenge that annoying girl as soon as possible. But it wasn't really fair anyways, since she had rapid regeneration and could run away at any time. But Syren didn't play fair either. She would need a trick to play against Bliss.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:43 pm

{Back On Laptop}
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous, Semi-annoyed.||Tags: Syren, Roxette, ||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor nodded, happy that she could help. "If you want to have a one up on Bliss..." Taylor trailed off. "You have to be able to understand her form." Taylor continued. "After training with her for years, you understand the same techniques, same style same everything." Taylor replicated her throwing knife form in the air.

{Last post for the night. I am exhausted! It is super late, and I need to catch up on some sleep!}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Syren watched Taylor intently and recalled the lessons that her mother gave her when she was very small. She leaned against the wall for support and never took her eyes off of Taylor. She was very serious about beating Bliss, and sometimes her seriousness surprised people, since she had such a playful attutide most of the time. She was determined to humiliate Bliss, because the one thing Syren loved more than victory was revenge, er, it was actually two things. Her mother and revenge.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 am

Roxette did faintly remember the lessons that her father taught her . She smirked remembering how she " accidentally " shot him in retaliation, for shooting her . Roxette came back to reality and tried to pay attention to the lesson.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:16 am

{Mobile Posting :(}

|Taylor|
Taylor nodded, continuing to teach them more about Bliss. Before she knew it, it had looked like they were Bliss. "Great progress!" Taylor applauded. "Bliss won't stand a chance!" Taylor smiled, glad that they could beat Bliss.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 am

Reposting wrote:
Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || Tags- Question || McShmalex

Eric kept walking, saying goodbye to Dian before noticing that Question was sitting on a roof nearby, whispering something to himself. He looks around for anyone who would see him, and jogs into an alley, slipping into his gear before climbing up to sit next to Question on the roof. "Why hello friend, how have you been?" Eric smiles, offering Question his hand to shake. "I have a proposition for you, if you're up for the challenge. I have some big plans, but we need some major funding, and I know the others aren't really gonna go for it. You're different, you work solo. How about you help a brother out and hit some banks to get the cash to buy some serious hardware?"
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:03 am

Derek narrowed his eyes, watching Silver Demon make his way towards the roof. Pathetic. He growled under his breath, clenching his hands until his knuckles cracked. Why hello friend, how have you been? The male's smile was sickening to look at. There was no reason for him to be "happy" or "excited" to see Question. "Same as always, kid." He mumbled, eyeing Eric's hand. The brute offered a handshake, but Derek left him hanging there. He only turned his attention back to the boy, showing no sign of friendship. I have a proposition for you, if you're up for the challenge. I have some big plans, but we need some major funding, and I know the others aren't really gonna go for it. You're different, you work solo. How about you help a brother out and hit some banks to get the cash to buy some serious hardware? "Hmm..." He muttered, pausing slightly as thoughts ran through his head. "What's in it for me, punk? I don't waste my time with these petty things...And you know that well." He growled, showing no interest in his words yet.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me