Welcome to Dragon Academy! -Human + Dragon RP- (Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to Dragon Academy! -Human + Dragon RP- (Acceptin

Postby NinjaGerbil » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:15 am

✦Eliza✦Female✦13✦Location: Classrooms✦Tagged: Open✦

Nervously clutching her leather satchel, Eliza quietly entered the Sparring classroom. Hey eyes were immediately drawn to the older girl already doing pushups beside a tall man and another student; then as she looked around she noticed the large number of weapons in the room. 'Yep. Definitely ending this lesson at the Medical Officer's desk'. Steeling her nerves, she gently set down her satchel to the side and approached the teacher, tightening the bows in her hair as she did so.
Last edited by NinjaGerbil on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackwing44 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Rainstorm-14-F-Crush:NA-Tags

Rainstorm's eyes darted back and forth as she made her way across the hall, squeezing a small pillow she'd made the day before. 'Sparring. I've always hated my parents for making me fight so many innocent people.' Thinking of her parents made her think of her older brother, what he'd be doing with his life right about now, of course if the police ever caught him, that is.
She soon came upon a room littered with many mediaeval weapons, which finally sparked a little more interest into her day, until she realized that people were doing a large number of push-up, which then doused the excitement for a while.
'Well, this is what I signed up for,' Rainstorm thought to herself, as she began her workout.
Blackwing44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 am

Sam|| Male|| 14 ||Crush: None || Tags: Open

He made it to class in time, luckily, but he had something he wanted to ask the teacher. He walked over nervously, he certainly didn't look that strong but he was, despite his lack of confidence.
" Uh Mr Tatakai, would it be all right if I did the full hundred? I went to sparring and karate in my old town so I'll be fine." He said smiling slightly, fidgeting with his hands.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Mon May 01, 2017 9:03 am

( sorry for my long absence )

Tommi ran towards the room, grabbing onto the edge of the wall to help her turn faster, she had her usual big grin on her face. "Yo! " She smiled as she greeted the teacher unformally, wich was a bad habit of hers.
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon May 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Sam|| Male|| 14 ||Crush: None || Tags: Open

Sam smiled and nodded before rushing over and joining the other students. He was used to doing a little more than a hundred so it didn't bug him, in fact he was happy to get back to training, maybe he'd even get to run a few laps around the school like back in his old town. It may not show but he was pretty strong for someone his age, despite his scrawny appearance. He was starting to get a bit tired, taking a break at sixty three, not really sweating a lot. He then took a deep breath and went back to push ups.
( I think Sam likes training too much XD )
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 pm

Elvie//F//12//Tags:*

She did the 50 push-ups in no time and started looking around the room she was draw to a small dagger hanging of the edge it looked so say and lonley there. Just like me. She thought. "Well hello," she said picking it up gently "I see.." She whispered "Andy, well Andy I'm Elvie nice to meet you," she was talking to the dagger and it may have seemed weird but she was sure it was talking back "maybe we can be friends?" She asked "Andy" then she turned with lightning speed and threw "him" straight into the bullseye of an archery board. Not bad. She silently thought.
I want to collect all of the cats. ALL of them.

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaGerbil » Mon May 01, 2017 9:30 pm

✦Eliza✦Female✦13✦Location: Classrooms✦Tagged: Open✦

While the teacher was talking, Eliza thought it would be best to take her hair out of the pigtails, as they'd become quite untidy during the workout. Quickly undoing them, she put one bow in her pocket and used the other to tie her hair into a ponytail so her hair wouldn't be in the way. Stretching a little in preparation, she dropped to the floor and began to do her pushups- she quickly began to tire, but carried on regardless of her weak limits. She had to be top of the class, right?
Last edited by NinjaGerbil on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NinjaGerbil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _WolfS_BanE_101_ » Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Elvie//F//12//Tags:*
She reached her dagger with looks of surprise from her classmates. I hope Tata didn't notice me misbehaving.
I want to collect all of the cats. ALL of them.

Thank you
_WolfS_BanE_101_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 am

It didn't take long for Tommi to finnish doing one hundred pushups . She had a confident grin as she stretched her arms "easy" she chuckled. She held in a laugh as she looked at Amai who didn't seem to be having fun.
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackwing44 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Rainstorm-14-F-Crush:NA-Tags

(Sorry I haven't posted anything in so long (-.-')

As Rainstorm finally got up, she could feel her muscles screaming in protest. She looked at Tommi, who didn't even break a sweat while doing her push-ups. 'I doubt I'll ever work up to that kind of ability.' she thought to herself.
Watching Elvie reach out to the dagger in the back of the room, Rainstorm wondered if she'd ever had fighting experience. She seemed comfortable enough to just grasp onto it, no worries at all carved into her eyes.
'Maybe she's a potential ally.'
Blackwing44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me