♦K Y U U K E T S U K I♦Vampire/Human♦Open♦

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♦K Y U U K E T S U K I♦Vampire/Human♦Open♦

Postby Lumalina » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:17 am

She sighs, her playtime just ruined by that little prick. She rolled her eyes at him "Cmon, I was just trying to have some fun. I am not as hungry as you I can survive off of birds and rabbits. They have a less metalic taste anyways." She looks to where the girl was standing and sees she is gone "Look you frightened her!"
On slight hiatus. Will be less active on here.
Lumalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:26 am

Artemis|12|Female|Human|Dagger|Tags: Aido, Michi

I decide to risk taking a look, and slowly rise above the grass to watch them. The wind's coming from behind me, so I can't hear their words. I realise something. The wind's behind me. Carrying my scent to them. I quickly drop back to the ground, wondering how to get away and out of this one. I can't call anyone, because 1. I don't know many people and 2. The one I do know could be a Vampire, or it could put them in more danger. So I lie here, trying to imagine I'm somewhere far, far away.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:56 am

---Aido Nightingale-18-male-pureblood-tagged;Michi--
''so what? it's always a bit more entetaining to frighten them and play games before you drink their blood.'' he spoke, smelling the air. ''anyways, i got a human to catch. see ya.'' he spoke, running torwards the female again thanks to the direction of the wind. ''come on little human, can't we have a nice, friendly conversation?"''

(ayumi is still open for anyone to interact with.)
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:04 am

"I'd rather not!" I reply, deciding it'd be better to try and fight. I keep my knife in front of me, though I doubt that it'd do much, and prepare to attack. "If you want to have a friendly conversation, you're going to have to do it from there!" I shout, trying to keep my fear out of my voice.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumalina » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:10 am

"Frightening them? Tricking them and then attacking is more fun." She yells, running after him so she can hopefully get some more playtime with the girl. She was now standing next to the other vampire. "We should not kill her now, we should keep her alive and feed off of her slowly so we can have a long term suppky of blood."
Lumalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:14 am

I gulp at the child Vampire's words, barely able to hear them. "Or you could just let me go!!??" I shout, knowing it's useless but wanting to try anyway. Just in case. I look around, but there's no-one else near by who could help me, and even if there was, they'd probably be a Vampire. I start to back away, focusing more on where I'm putting my feet than on the Vampire's in front of me.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumalina » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:25 am

(Sorry I am busy out and about, I will be back soon ;) but @Lost hope accepted!)
Lumalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorry for not replying sooner oh my gosh

Postby cynnie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:09 am

Harley Queen wrote:
Astasia had been sitting in a tree making a flower crown with aconitum flowers,
which has gave her fingers a odd tingle when touching them but she thought they
where pretty, she had found growing in a building and vines which she had weaved
with taller parts of the grass. She was almost finished until she heard the crunching
of leaves, she watched as an unknown person passed by her without noticing her. Astasia
smiled with glee than jumped down out of the tree landing behind the person "Hiiii!" Her
voice was loud and cheerful.

𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖
    𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑; Astasia

Marni gasped, shrieking at the abrupt greeting of someone who had somehow ended up behind her. She was sure nobody else was here, so where did this girl come from? Turning to face the stranger, her legs took a wobbly step backward. It was a failed attempt to put distance between her and Astasia. "What the hell?" The sweet, pink haired girl was beaming but all Marni felt was fear. "U-Um.. I mean hello." She calmed herself down, rationalizing the situation. Whoever this girl was, Marni was sure she didn't mean to frighten her. "Forgive me." She trailed off, examining Astasia. She was sure this lady was older than her, and the height difference was staggering. Even so, the was girl dressed brightly, radiating cheerfulness; she had to admit she was a bit jealous.
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumalina » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:25 pm

She was a bit startled by her reaction but she had to think
that the humans got more surprised at things like an unknown
person, or vampire, springing out of a tree. Astasia thought
that it was a bit silly. She had just been standing there smiling
at the person whilst thinking about all of that, she looked a
bit stupid yet she needed to say something "Uhm.." She stopped
smiling and her expression turned to one of deep thought as
she tried to come up with something more than "uhm" to say.
She went back to smiling but now it was an awkward smile.
"My name is sorry, I am very astasia." She spoke fastly and
regretted that immediately.
Lumalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynnie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 pm

𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖
    𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑; Astasia

Before Astasia spoke, Marni stood silently. As the girl had trouble coming up with what to say, she wondered if she'd be willing to help her get out. But.. She's acting so casual. Marni thought it was odd how Astasia didn't show any signs of someone lost. Her suspicions rouse, but she kept quiet. "My name is sorry, I am very astasia." She couldn't help but giggle at the girl's mishap, promptly giving a tight-lipped smile. "No worries, Astasia. I'm Marni." Feeling less cautious, she took a step forward as her eyes met with the taller girl. "I need to ask.." She continued, "Do you know how to leave here?" Her eyes shone with hope, wanting to get home as soon as possible. She knew her mother was worried sick.
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me