☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:46 am

lily threw a grin at Rose's direction when she heard her voice, and clicked her tongue gently as Rowan finished his sentence. right, I'm not really sure what Cilan and Mallory are planning on stealing, so I'm going to bounce and grab a few items. I'll be back soon, she told everyone, running her fingers through her short hair before teleporting.

although her parents had been killed a while ago, lily still lived in the family home, for memories sake. grabbing a backpack, she filled it with only necessary things: the promised medical aid, undergarments, a rope, a spare pair of shoes and a teddy her mum had given her at birth. she made the mental decision not to bring out Mr Teddy in front of everyone, for the sake of her strong image.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:13 am

Mallory smiled softly at Cilan. "I win. You scared of me, Cilan?" She said with a small giggle, and faked pulling out her bow. She tried to keep her eyes on the market but her gaze continued to flicker to Cilan's handsome face. She glanced ahead and saw the wilderness stand. Cyprian's summer job. She smiled mischievously.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:53 am

Kylie desperately hurries to the group, she forgot that they were going somewhere. She superspeeds up to the group. "So, did anyone miss me?"
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:08 am

"Alright," Rowan said to Lily with a smile before flinching. It looked like one of the twins was in pain, but he couldn't quite pinpoint which one it came from. They could feel each other's pain, which often confused Rowan when he tried figuring out who to heal. It seemed like Laurel was the one who slipped though.
"When you get hurt," he told his friends, "you can just put your hand on me. My power works whether I touch you, or if you touch me. I like using it so don't worry."
He took Erion's words into consideration. "That does make sense. I think you're right." He would have to confirm that by testing his power on other Adamsons, but at least Luno was still alive. Who knows who else was at the Sanctuary? Rowan hoped that his family was still alive too.
He smiled at Kylie when she arrived. "Oh there you are. We are heading to the Sanctuary tonight, since Cilan knows the way now," he explained.

"Oh yeah, totally." Cilan said. He was so bad at sarcasm (like his mother). He did put up his hands in surrender when Mallory pretended to reach for the bow though. Although, he had to admit, he did find Mallory's shooting posture very attractive. It seemed to be an Adamson thing, to like archers.
Cilan was a chip off the old block from Solara. Nah, a spark off the old fire. Solara had chosen an archer for her husband, and Cilan had to wonder sometimes...
He was snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed Cyprian was leaving. He was holding an empty water canteen, and he was probably going to fill it up.
"I'll go distract him," he said with a grin. "You want to get the stuff?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:16 am

She nodded, a teasing smile still visible on her face. "You bet. Let's go." She walked casually near the wilderness stand. She made sure not to draw attention to herself. She nodded at Cilan from afar. She had to admit, he was very attractive.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:30 am

Cilan grinned, and went off to annoy Cyprian. He stalked the boy, just following behind silently. The musclehead's skull was so thick that he didn't even realize it. Cilan was naturally terrible at stealth too, just like his mother. Adamson women didn't have to use ambushing tricks to defeat people in combat. Especially not his mother. Solara just walked up to her enemy, casually snapped his neck, and walked away without so much as batting an eyelash.
Not that she had long eyelashes or anything. Cyprian was right about Solara being more manly than Alastair. Your dad sucks. My mom could pick him up with one hand, he thought. Since Solara was Cilan's mom, it would make sense for Cilan to eventually get ridiculously strong too. Oh, he was just waiting for it. He couldn't wait until he could pick Cyprian up with one hand.
Cyprian filled up his water canteen at a water fountain in the park. As soon as he put the cap on, Cilan tapped him on the back. Cyprian groaned and turned around.
"Hello, ant boy," he smirked.
Cilan was 5'10" and one of the tallest Adamson boys. In fact, he was taller than almost all the full-grown men in his family. This was like an insult to his family. "Can I try to lift you up?" he said, grinning.
"Sure," said Cyprian with a triumphant look, like he knew he won.
Cilan didn't know if he could actually lift up Cyprian, but he pretended to try. He really wasn't trying though, just making a big drama out of straining to get him off the ground. Then he gave up.
"Weakling," Cyprian sneered.
"You know, dude, an ant can lift up to five thousand times more than its own weight." Cilan told him matter-of-factly. "You must be really fat if I can't even lift you up."
Cyprian clenched his jaw. Laughing, Cilan broke into a run, and he could hear Cyprian's heavy footsteps chasing him. No way was that boy going to catch him. Cilan ran random circles to get the idiot lost in the park, and then he took off towards the stand.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:34 am

Mallory had to force herself not to laugh. She watched as they ran off. She leaped into action, grabbing things quickly yet quietly. Her bag was large so it was easy to fill with many goods. She grabbed the necessities. She then chuckled at their retorts to each other.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:57 am

"Let's go," Cilan laughed as he reached Mallory. He wasn't even out of breath.
On top of the hill in the park, Cyprian was furious and he was hollering. "Thief! Thief!"
Ironically, the townspeople and guards were running towards Cyprian -- away from Cilan and Mallory. They were so caught up in their rush to help the Prince (especially a lot of the female citizens) that they didn't realize Cyprian was gesturing furiously to his stand. In the commotion, they didn't even hear any words he said next. He was probably pointing out Cilan and Mallory, but everyone was just surging at Cyprian like a wave of people.
"Oh, my arms are so tired from trying to pick him up," Cilan said dramatically as he ran. Obviously his arms were only slightly tired, since he hadn't really tried. "He really needs to lose some weight!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:01 am

Erion sighed as he discreetly tugged on the bond again, but harder. Laurel pouted as she stood up and walked to Rowan, waving hello to Kylie. She hugged Rowan from the side, sighing contently as the throbbing went away and she was filled with warmth. Erion smiled in satisfaction after watching her. "She might stay in that position for a while; she didn't sleep that well last night and she finds that comfortable for her. Hope you don't mind though." He chuckled softly when he heard her mumble unintelligibly.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:26 am

𝓡 ose nodded. "Kay, thanks!" She said. "I'm pretty much 99.9% sure we'll make it!" Rose added, shifting into lion form, she waved her tail swiftly.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me