MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

Postby kawaii★ » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 am

{ Avior looked at the stranger and raised an eyebrow. She smiled greatly and almost yelled. " You're a cat monster!" She looked almost excited. She ran up the him and shook his hand enthusiastically. " I'm Avior! Just call me Avi. You're the first monster I've talked to and it's only been about 30 minutes! Oh wow, this is so cool. So you're a cat? Or were you human first? I wonder how it's like to be a cat..." She kept rambling then quickly shushed, feeling embarrassed.

Sevens nodded at Lacey. "We'll save your seat.",and started to walk by. The teachers were already starting and he and Brady hurried back into their seats. The assembly mostly spoke about how the school would work and how we should treat our new monster/human friends equally. We would be getting a number from a wall that consisted of our names and number. Only two people would have that number, which would be the dorm room for that pair. He smiled, looking at Brady . Maybe he would partner with them.
ImageImage
ImageImage
deviantART ;; one times one?
female ✖ heterosexual ✖ otherkin

nishi tate. my rp bae kitten
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
hello! my name is kawaii★!
i breathe & live manga/anime.
gajeel x levy forever - hiro just let it happen already.
feel free to pm me to talk about
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:24 am

Lacey
I sat beside Brady now my old seat taken by what looked to be a human. I cracked open my water and took a swig. The cool water rushed down my throat the sensation tingling with the mix of flames and cold water. I looked at Sevens "so what kind of monster do you want to room with, vampire, were wolf, element controller?" I looked at the person talking my mind racing. Who would I be rooming with? I was exited but what if I didnt get along with them.
Image Your argument is invalid
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 am

{ Sevens thought about it for a second. " I don't mind what they are. I guess all that matters to me is if I could be friends with them." He smiled, happy with his answer. He nodded. He was...well..just a human. He felt very normal, which suddenly felt like a bad thing. He frowned, and noticed the assembly was over. He stood up with the other students, clapping and suddenly people were rushing towards the boards along the wall, wanting to see who their partners for the next 4 years would be. Sevens would wait for it to cool down.
ImageImage
ImageImage

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:42 am

Lacey
I looked at the board. "Lets hope that no one gets into a fight in that type of mob." I smiled a tad at the joke my eyes bright. I looked at him and thought through his answer. "Yeah thats a nice answer. I just hope they dont tick me off and aren't snobby." I always had hated the snobs and preps at school, they always made my nails itch and my mind race with mean thoughts. "Just as long as I can get along with them and learn to shgare a bathroom and a fridge everything should be fine." I laughed lightly hoping the human that I would be sharing the next four years with wouldnt tell me my food choices were gross.
Image Your argument is invalid
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:55 am

Eddy sighed softly and then ran his long fingers through his ginger hair and heaved a small sigh. The sooner this was over the sooner he could retreat either to a lesson and lose himself in the studies or he could go back to his bedroom, curl up in his new bed and play a video game or listen to some music and block out the world. Unless for whatever reason his partner liked him, which he couldn't see right now, he was pretty campy and odd.
See You on the Airship
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Furattā set the bunny down on the floor, not longer wanting to look at it. She couldn't leave even if she didn't care about what the people who took her in said. She didn't know how to get home. If she just left she would just be wandering into the unknown. That was not something she felt comfortable doing. Who would? She crossed her arms and closed her eyes.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:26 pm

Aka Tsuki - Vampire - Seventeen
She chuckled lightly letting a smile come to her face, but it faded quickly as she dropped his gaze. "R-right, I-I'm sure the gym w-won't be that h-hard to find. Sh-shall we go?" She asked changing the subject in an abrupt manner. She had never felt very comfortable about the fact that she was a Vampire. People generally got the wrong idea when they heard that word, vicious blood-sucking beasts. While she did have a craving for blood every once in a while she wasn't like her ancestors at all.

Kuro Koneko - Neko - Sixteen
He smirked listening to her blabber on, when she was finally done he gave his answer. "The name's Kuro, Kuro Koneko. I'm a Neko, cat-human hybrid." He kept the introduction very brief and gave a quick explanation as to what he was. He became slowly more interested what with the girl's rambling way. He didn't really mind the mindless chatter so long as he didn't have to give that long of a reply in return. "We should probably get going, you know the assembly?" He reminded her calmly, not really worried about being late.
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Avior blinked, and went silent, deeply thinking. "....THE ASSEMBLY!!" She finally processed what he had said. She grabbed his wrist and posed like <<Superman>>. " We must hurry! Now, let's go!" She turned around and blinked, waiting for him. " Um...can't you fly? Or something...So we can get there on time?" She raised an eyebrow and laughed. " I'm just joking...I know cats can't...fly.." She coughed, trying her best to cover up her stupidity. Avi pulled at his hand and ran down the stairs.
ImageImage
ImageImage

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me