selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Persephone nods a " yes." She said softly, " I always swim in here, but I never had the courage to bring myself to go on land. " Persephone looked down in embrassment but looked up at him again. She wondered what kind of feathers his were.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:44 pm

[ I'm sorry for being so absent, I wasn't feeling well enough to reply to all the roleplays. ]
Samael - Sam | M | Fallen Angel | Tags: Luciel.

Samael sighed, "Well I was hoping you did." He laughed, "I don't either, otherwise I'd be there right now warming my feet by a fire." He said, a smirk on his face. "And my socks are wet. How does a dark forest like this have so many streams?" He mentally smacked his grouchy self when he realized he should have watched where he was going. "I'd rather be in a meadow or some sort of mossy clearing. Hmm.. I can just imagine the feel of the grass on my feet." He closed his eyes as he daydreamed away, but before he was too far gone he came back to reality and glanced at Luciel. "I guess we should find a place to stay, eh?"
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Austin Y. Hurricane / Cooking by a river / tags;Persephone

He lifted his arm, showing her his feathers. "Want to touch? My mother was a raven and my father was a falcon... I guess I got more of my fathers side on this part..." he points out the obvious with a gentle smile.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:07 pm

keres polyhmnos | female | bi | creature of tacenda lake | tages; salazar
"If a child does not learn, they will die anyway. Killing her would have been a mercy." Keres hissed, her methods were cruel and not for everyone, but there were things in life one could not deny. She eyed the vampire, he was young compared to herself, perhaps still a bit idealistic but that would change soon. "Living in this land has left me rather.. disappointed. I do not see how any of you could enjoy it"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Persephone lifted up her right hand and gently stroked his wings lightly. She stated," They are soft." Persephone smiled and asked, " Do you want to touch my tail ?" She swam as close as she could to him . Persephone floated on her back and her shimmering tail with black stripes was visible.
------
Salazar nods and knew that she had cruel methods of killing. She was always angry and for good reason. He stated," Even though, I'm the beta of the vampire pack with Amaranthine and Kaiden are the leaders, I still tend to venture by myself, this world wasn't always like this ." Salazar admired her so munch , but he couldn't find any courage to say her. He asked, " So, do want go for a walk with me ?"
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Austin Y. Hurricane / Cooking by a river / tags; Persephone

He reached and touched the tail, although he was still cautious of her. But... He seemed thrown off by the touch. "I thought it would be, you know, scale like. It's more like smooth as a shark or..." He listed off more examples as his hand and a few feathers touched against it. Was it offending her that he was touching her tail for this long? He didn't know too much about sirens... "Would it offend you if I'd say I eat fish?"
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:20 pm

Persephone replied, "No, I do as well and your not offending me by touching my tail, I promise, Austin. " She adds," My kind can have almost every type of fish tail, mine is a black lace angel fish." Persephone smiled and was intrigued by their conversation. She took off the loose scale. Persephone stopped floating and put her arms on land. She let her tail relax and submerged it underwater. Persephone put the scale next to him and stated, " You may have it, it will grow back, edventually." She smiled at him and was oddly relaxed with his company.

------
Salazar nods and knew that she had cruel methods of killing. She was always angry and for good reason. He stated," Even though, I'm the beta of the vampire pack with Amaranthine and Kaiden are the leaders, I still tend to venture by myself ." Salazar admired her so munch , but he couldn't find any courage to say her. He asked, " So, do want go for a walk with me ?"
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:10 pm

His hands carefully took the scale and stared blankly at it, then held it up against the sun, then looked at her with an easy grin. "Thanks." And he leaned over and put it away in his bag.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:19 am

Persephone smiled back at Austin and and said, " Your welcome. " She wondered if he liked talking to her. Persephone wasn't no longer cautious of him due to his nice demeanor towards her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:26 am

He leaned over and took the rabbit from the fire and picked at a charred part. "If you don't eat rabbit, what do you usually eat?" He raised an eyebrow, before taking out his flint knife and cut into the meat.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me