MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:31 am

Eddy made a small groan like sound somewhere deep his his chest as he entered the gym and took a seat any old place. He hadn't socialized much yet beyond asking directions or bumping into someone on the corridors; saying he was worried about having no friends would be an understatement, but he wasn't not used to it, people often thought he was rude and aggressive when they first met him because he was a little stand offish. It was only when a person tried to stick with him that he deemed them worthy of showing his emotions to. Perhaps he would get a good partner, even if he didn't he had books to read and games to play in his spare time.
See You on the Airship
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:42 am

Aka Tsuki - Vampire - Seventeen
To be honest she had no clue. "I-I'm afraid not, b-but it s-shouldn't be much of a p-problem with m-my..." She stopped herself before finishing, she would have said something like 'with my abnormal speed'. It was true that being a Vampire she did have abnormal speed and strength and with the sunshine out she wouldn't be too strong but would get them there faster. She was just worried about how he'd react, she had no clue if he was a human or creature and she hadn't even thought about having to express what she was to others. So she just stood there, her unfinished sentence still hanging loosely in the air.

Kuro Koneko - Neko - Sixteen
He snapped out of his catlike instinct as he heard the voice of a girl. He quickly shifted from full cat form into his humanoid form, his tail swished silently behind him and his ears twitched as he turned his attention to the girl. "Actually, it probably isn't what you thought it was, seeing as it was me." He said calmly slipping his hands into his pockets as he approached the girl whose name was currently unknown to him, he looked her over not really interested in her as of yet.
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 am

Furattā sighed when she couldn't find her partner. She guess she would just go to the ceremony. She got there and sat down by herself. Furattā closed her eyes as she leaned back in the chair. She wanted to go home still. Furattā could just tell that this wasn't going to end well for her.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .: kasacchi :. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:49 am

Dominic entered the building and made his way the the entrance ceremony, figuring that he was rather late. He seemed to have spaced out a bit while he was reminiscing. 'Nevermind that,' he sighed, 'Let's just hope that nobody tries to actually talk to me. I have no desire to explain my predicament to another person who's just going to blow me off and tease me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cordelia stomped her foot and her limo retreated, "Stupid mother! Stupid father! Won't even let me go home even after I promised I'd marry that scum!" she growled. "The only decent thing about this place is the uniforms! I don't want to go to school with a bunch of stupid monsters that hate me already." She pushed her way through the door and headed towards the gymnasium, where she assumed the entrance ceremony was going to take place.
.: kasacchi :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:59 am

Eddy glanced up to look at the doors and watched the other student's as they entered, his eyes were drawn to a girl with some kind of stuffed animal, or what appeared to be. He didn't stare however, there were many strange creatures in this place but they were just like him in most respects, so he wouldn't bother making them uncomfortable, especially not when they seemed shy already like she did. Sitting on her own like that. His soft brown eyes then moved back to the door, wondering who was going to be his partner.
See You on the Airship
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 am

Lacey
I saw a girl with pink hair and a bad attitude. I could tell just from the way she walked. My eyes glowed lightly, hoping she wasnt my room mate(too bad for her haha). I ate a few more pop rocks putting a tad in my hand. I let my flames come to my mouth producing a tiny one I blew it on the pop rocks watching them snap from the heat. I laughed lightly swallowing my flames back once again. My head snapped up suddenly I looked at Bradys coffee. "Hey gimme a sec can I go run and grab a water?"
Image Your argument is invalid
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:11 am

Furattā looked at her bunny toy. "No, we can't just leave. Those nice people that took is in said this will be good for me. So we're staying," she whispered to it, hoping nobody was watching her talk to it. Explaining it would be hard to do. She blinked and the bunny's expression had changed into a frowning one.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:00 pm

(Bump :) )
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:07 pm

kyouko. wrote:
Aka Tsuki - Vampire - Seventeen
To be honest she had no clue. "I-I'm afraid not, b-but it s-shouldn't be much of a p-problem with m-my..." She stopped herself before finishing, she would have said something like 'with my abnormal speed'. It was true that being a Vampire she did have abnormal speed and strength and with the sunshine out she wouldn't be too strong but would get them there faster. She was just worried about how he'd react, she had no clue if he was a human or creature and she hadn't even thought about having to express what she was to others. So she just stood there, her unfinished sentence still hanging loosely in the air.

Kuro Koneko - Neko - Sixteen
He snapped out of his catlike instinct as he heard the voice of a girl. He quickly shifted from full cat form into his humanoid form, his tail swished silently behind him and his ears twitched as he turned his attention to the girl. "Actually, it probably isn't what you thought it was, seeing as it was me." He said calmly slipping his hands into his pockets as he approached the girl whose name was currently unknown to him, he looked her over not really interested in her as of yet.
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Jace
I hung into her last sentence. "You have abilities huh? Well im a human so please sont eat me." I joked around a small smile on my defined face. "I can hear them just not figure out where it is. Know what I mean?" I asked curiously my eyes vibrant. She was easy to talk to, not mean or agressive, just nice.

(Sorry if its too short im on my phone :( )
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me