Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby dictyop7era » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 am

[`Geneva Lucero, 28, female, dark mentor, telepathy. tags; Eliza`]

Geneva laughed [again, audibly] through Eliza's explanation At her question, she cocked her head. "Saw... my gift? I guess in my earlier days - wow, that makes it sound like I'm 40! - I saw a couple therapists who all turned pale and said they didn't want to have me any more."

Tagged; Shawn, Chase, Victor wrote:{sierra winthrow, 17, female, boarder, water manipulator. tags; shawn, chase, victor}

Sierra stared at the two new people in front of her. She assumed one knew Shawn, as they were all chummy- well, they were arguing, but that wasn't the point. She looked at the other, noticing him looking nervous. She moved from behind Shawn, going into the kitchen. She moved as far away as possible from the three while still being able to see them. "I didn't expect so many people. I'll just... be over here."
dictyop7era

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:55 am

"Can't. Move." I coughed out. I stumbled falling against a large tree. I climbed up to a thick branch and sat there my body still getting larger. I reached out to Draco through his mind. "Remember how mom went full demon on full moons? Well it's a full moon and the same thing is happening to me. You used to help her. I'm loosing control of my body. I'm in the woods. I'm scared Draco I don't want to hurt anyone." I leap off the tree and run deeper into the woods trying to get away from Mave so we didn't hurt each other.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:04 pm

Mave clawed the ground in pain, nearly finished shifting. She tried to cling on to her sanity for a second longer but she could feel her mind quickly slipping away from her as her sharp instincts and senses took over. Her ears swivelled to her right as she heard Malix running off, and her first thought was to chase anything that moved; she couldn't help it, she wasn't in control. She snarled loudly and took off like a bullet through the trees, running on all fours after the girl.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Mn
She came back with the groceries and got in the passenger seat she kissed Draco "off to the pet store"
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:13 pm

I had finished transforming. I could here Mave behind me. I leapt off a tree and landed on another high up. I bounded gracefully from tree to tree Mave still on the ground. It became dark and I vanished into the shadows moving silently. I back tracked a little and came up behind Mave. I leaped on top of her and pinned her down. "You think a puny werewolf like you can take me down?" I say in a voice completely different from mine. "So ignorant."

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Mave growled viciously, not understanding Malix's words, she felt the heavy weight of her roommate on top her; the demon was bigger than Mave now and she struggled to move after being pinned down. She bared her fangs and shifted her weight to the side, attempting to flip the demon off her.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:32 pm

I put my full weight onto her as she shifted "You don't get it do you? I'm bigger and stronger. You are just a puny werewolf. Nothing compared to a demon like me. I could crush you right now. So easily. But I won't. Under one condition. You leave me and everyone at the house alone tonight. If I find out anyone from there was hurt by you I will crush you. Got it?" I growled
Last edited by PrettyLitttlePsycho on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Mave's animalistic instincts did not allow her to understand english, she was pure beast in this moment and took no notice of what Malix had said, it was just white noise. She was not the same person. She growled loudly and kicked her back legs up, attempting to claw Malix from underneath, then slip out from her grasp. Mave let out another loud howl, snarling at the demon, her eyes a bloodthirsty red instead of their usual amber.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:52 pm

She didn't understand English so I switched to wolf. "You don't get it do you? I'm bigger and stronger. You are just a puny werewolf. Nothing compared to a demon like me. I could crush you right now. So easily. But I won't. Under one condition. You leave me and everyone at the house alone tonight. If I find out anyone from there was hurt by you I will crush you. Got it?" I growled "I will crush you and I won't think twice about it."

PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 pm

(She can't understand like, sentient language, um, she just can't understand commands like that when she's a wolf ;0 )

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups