The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby // Kzryail » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Shoki Kusabane wrote:{18} (Male) {Homo} (Probability) {Location: Housing} (Tagging: Yashamaru)
He strokes Yasha's hair, sighing, glad that he was alright from that demon inside of him. "Did it attack you?" Shoki mumbles against Yasha's forehead.

Ryide Kusabane wrote:{16} (Female) {Andro} (Arcane Brush) {Location: Neighborhood} (Tagging: Luke)
Glad that the male had her attention off of her (Or that how it seems like that to her), she sighs and presses up against the tree trunk, relaxing her body underneath the cool shade that the tree had provided (or it just seemed like that. She couldn't put her finger on the fact that the male beside her had powers that could take away heat too). She still kept quiet though, things certainly were interesting. Maybe she could paint a depiction of this even later when she got back to her apartment.

Koiza Tsuaki wrote:{19} (Male) {Andro} (Dream Demon) {Location: Roof of Store} (Tagging: Axel)
"Axel Rinder..." Koiza mumbles, testing the name out on his tongue. It was a nice name with a wild touch to it, "It suits you." He simply states before looking up at the dawn painted sky, trying to recall back to that day. The day which he had received these powers. "Oh. That was you?" He asks, looking at Axel and tilting his head to the side slightly. "It was really dark in there that day, and that night vision thing never kicked in until after the person left. Was that really you Axel?"

Kysma Izamoto wrote:{17} (Male) {Pan} (Power Manipulation) {Location: Beach} (Tagging: Negi)
The next day in the morning, Kysma was at the shelter. He was waiting for the blue-haired female, leaning up against the wall of the place and in the shade. He was looking around the place, looking out for he[r, occasionally looking at his phone.

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: Library > City} (Tagging: Steve, Henry)
The male narrow his eyes, "Another one in the same day?" He grumbles, rolling his eyes at this strange encounter.
Aiha had a similar reaction, hiding in the jacket that Tsuaka wears. The male clutches his bag, not answering the question asked.

Rikai Morga wrote:{17} (Female) {Pan} (Compression+Linguist) {Location: City} (Tagging: Simon)
Rikai speaks to them and the little kittens form up into bunches. "There we go. Will that answer your question?" She hums, motioning to the cats.

Xiox Rarlark wrote:{18} (Male) {Pan} (Spacial Manipulation) {Location: City} (Tagging: open)
Xiox growls as he makes his way through the bustling crowed of the place. It was one thing for people to bumped into him, but it was another of they bumped into him and didn't say sorry, or check to see if he was alright. He had taken care of that person with ease, the person only being a few steps away from Xiox, allowing him to use his power on the person. It certainly was a nice venting session, and no one interfered with him, another added plus of his power. As long as whatever it was was in his range, he could do whatever he wished with them. It was as if he was a good of a little bubble around him. It wasn't the whole world, but the bubble suited him just fine. He continues on the sidewalk with a scowl on his face, still rather agaited by the encounter with a person. He didn't need anyone else to be bugging him, so as long as people stood away from him, he stays away from them.

Yixa Ranni wrote:{16} (Female) {Hetero} (Digitalize) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(Not accepted yet, just setting up header)[/quote]
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 pm

(Sorry guy, gonna have to answer next week...
I have to get up at 5 tomorrow, so I gotta go color some things then go)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:10 pm

(( bumping.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:08 pm

(Bump)
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:17 pm

i think its died...
the creator vanished on us))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:56 pm

... hi guys )
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:46 am

(( poke
// Kzryail