Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 am

(Yes Draco is Malix's Brother)
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 am

(Awesome lol)

Mave checked the time on her phone and stared up at the sky, it was getting late already, and she decided to head straight to the forest instead of visiting the house first. She reached a small clearing far enough away, and chucked her backpack on the ground by an old mossy log, this place would do. She sighed and sat down nervously, waiting til night fall, this would be the first time she'd transformed since she'd been at the house, and she just hoped no one got in her way.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 am

(Adrian and Dexter are in town and im guessing its around 6PM)
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:32 am

Draco asked, " So were do you need to go ?" He payed attention to the road.

--------
BellaLuna opened her eyes to see Malix crying. She lightly stroked her and whispered, " It is alright, Malix, I'm here."
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:33 am

Mn
"Supermarket and pet store wasn't it your sisters birthday?"
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 am

Draco almost forgot and stated, " Yeah, it is , MN." He drove to the supermarket first. Draco parked the car and handed her the keys back.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:08 am

Mn
She walked to the store she grabbed. Cart then two squirrels appeared " go get me this she pointed to the list and you get me that" she said they darted off grabbing the supplies
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:28 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
17-๓คlє-๒๏คг๔єг-ש๏๏๔๏๏ ๓คﻮเς-๔є๓เรєץยคl-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/Adrian-Ŧ๏г๓
The male looked around the streets and sidewalk. He would look at each person wondering who'd be stupid enough to let him use his magic on them. Most humans were dumb enough to believe the little tricks their 'magicians' make. So he wondered what they'd think of his magic. Most people he used his magic on also had powers and were aware of other beings like them, so he felt his magic phased them just a little less than normal mortals. Dexter looked to Adrian as he spoke. Five minutes. That's not to bad, at least it's not six minutes away or I'd flip out. He joked, shrugging at what the male said. I like fancy stuff. You've been in my room, right? That's the fanciest place on earth, which is a fact and not an opinion. Again, he was joking, though his voice kind of betrayed him for he was back to talking in his monotone voice. He put his hands in his pocket, looking up at the large building the two soon came upon. It looked nice on the outside, but there were so many people there. I don't mind if we eat here or not. It's all up to you, Adrian.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
25-ғεмαℓε-мεηтσя-ℓιgнт мαgιc-∂εмιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/Open-ғσям
(WIP)

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
18-мάĻέ-вόάŕȡέŕ-νίŕùş мάήίρùĻάţίόή-вίşέxùάĻ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/Chase Lyncaster-ғόŕм
The male stepped back slightly when the mug of coffee started to levetate. At first he thought it was Chase doing that, but he didn't have telekinesis. Did he? He was sure he had some sort of technology power. His eyes darted to the side when another male spoke up. He looked a lot like Chase. Maybe they were related. His eyes wandered over to the female that was with the older guy. Victor stood, watching as the two boys bickered with one another. He thought it was kind of funny. They must be brothers. He thought. The male shifted on his feet slightly, a little uncomfortable being around so many people. He felt this could end badly if he didn't contain his anxiety.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:35 am

I woke up with Luna next to me. "I'm gonna go on a walk. I need to clear my mind." My eyes widened "It's a full moon tonight." I got up muttering no repeatedly seeming upset as I gathered things. "Don't follow me Luna. No matter what. I'll be back in the morning I promise." I run out the door and into woods trying to get as deep as I can. I reach a small clearing before doubling over a small deep growl escaping my body. I noticed Mave. "Not safe here for you. Please go." I manage to say. I can feel my body get larger and my necklace glows making Luna's glow too. "Don't come after me it's not safe." I say to her in her mind willing her to stay at the house
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:47 am

Mave stood up quickly in horror, "no! You can't be here!" She exclaimed, frightened, as the clouds shifted and the eerie clearing was suddenly bathed in moonlight. She gasped as she gazed up at the sky, her pupils enlarging, she turned to Malix again. "Go! Please!" Mave roared, her voice already turning hoarse, and her fangs began to grow larger. She fell to the ground for a moment as her body painfully contorted, fur growing quickly along her back in large tufts, she breathed in and let out a howl.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups