White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

Postby Sadies » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:12 am

Souta Atashi // Male // 16 // Vampire // Room 1 // 4th Year // @ Jason
Souta understood Jason's point. "Yeah, that's true." He couldn't help but agree. He would take a silver allergy any day over turning to ash in the sun. It would only take one accident of falling in sunlight and a vampire is toast. He gave Jason a bit of space to put on the cream, that also seemed like a painful experience.
Souta stretched out his arms. "Perhaps having a good roommate will make this year at school not so bad." He commented contently at random. "No-one bugging the life out of me when trying to escape the annoying people outside." He then laughed. "Who knew a Werewolf would be the ideal roommate." He attempted to put a positive spin into the situation.

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, JD
Her head turned to JD as he spoke of the Talon Pack, Sadies had no idea who they were talking of but listening she began to understand. There seemed a lot of people at the school knew each-other from more than just in school. Usually this would be a good thing, but at this time she almost felt thankful for knowing no-one. "Are Talon Pack a well known pack?" She asked them. She then shook her head, it didn't matter. The idea of a pack running around made her slightly nervous however, she didn't want to end up getting into any trouble for being an outsider. That being said, she also wasn't sure of JD's pack status and as far as she knew, he seemed okay at the school.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:30 am

----Day For RP: August 6 a Friday
Time of Day: Evening 9:06 pm
Season: Summer start of the school year
Class: Classes start August 9 a Monday----

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Gardens.|Tags: Souta
"Alright so how about I show you the Lunch Room?" Jason said after he put that cream on. He kept his sleeve rolled up because he didn't want it to hurt more because of the sleeve agrivating it. "Well it is more of a dinning hall because that is where all our meals are served. We have a variety of food that is served during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Yes they also have a supply of blood for vampires too. It is served out of fancy cups that are not called wine glasses but goblets. I honestly still don't know the difference though." He was attempting to make a joke with his last statment.

Jackson JD Davis|Male|15|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Jenny and Sadies
"So thanks to my step-father me and my mom aren't apart of a pack since teachers leave pack life. And I hate it because being in a pack means you get certain protections that you don't have as a rouge. My mother was in the Talon pack before she met and married my father who was apart of the Night Pack. Now I actually get a choice when I am 16 to join a pack thanks to my mom having been in the Talon pack and dad being apart of the Night pack." JD said. He sighed as he said that. "Also the Talon Pack is big on peace. So that being said is that they want no conflict with anyone. So yeah they are a big deal they are the pack that is asked to slove interspieces issues. Like a Vamp and Werewolf relationship it has happened. The Talon Pack is called in to keep the peace between the races from starting a Romeo and Juliett type of war." He said laughing at that.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Vampire|Location: Music Room|Tags: Sadies and JD
"Is that seriously the only thing you remember from that?" Jenny asked shaking her head and laughing at the reference. "The Talon Pack is the main pack that you will see at this school the other packs go to one of the sister schools. Or they try to blend more into the human socitety and go to human schools." She added.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:34 am

Following after Jason, he was interested to see the lunch room, it would be one of the main rooms he would have to spend time in. Even if he preferred to eat alone. "Great." He agreed. Learning that they were served blood out of goblets, Souta also seemed confused and couldn't help but laugh. "Maybe it spits out names and chooses the worthy person." He joked, referencing a famous wizard movie.

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Jenny, JD
Turning her head to face JD as he explained how he was no affiliated with any pack and explained how he wished he was. She herself had not been a part of a pack, unless you counted her friends who she had lived with, they were not Werewolves but they were as close as she was going to get. She didn't mind it, she felt safe with them as if they were a pack, even if it wasn't the true instincts of a Werewolf.
It was reassuring to her that the Talon Pack was about peace, perhaps worrying about territory or upsetting a whole pack accidently was far less important.
"It's good you will get to choose soon." She replied with a reassuring smile. "I guess it means you have some time to prepare before you join." She added.

She glanced back to Jenny. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to change the subject." She confessed. "Your parents sound really brave to protect you the way they did. They probably would be proud of you now." She added.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:49 am

Time of Day: Evening 9:08 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Gardens.|Tags: Souta
"Oh, you mean the human movies about what they think Witches and Warlocks really are and do? Michael would yell at anyone who references it he even tried to burn the books. They are in the library. He is the only one here who hates those books and movies. The teachers play what humans think we are and most of us find them hilariously stupid. Like that Vampire movie where they sparkle." Jason said laughing. "But yeah no these goblets don't wait to tell you if you are worthy to drink from them." He said still laughing as they headed back inside.

"You get a choice too. The packs wouldn't mind if you asked to join them." JD said since he didn't really know if she wanted to join a pack or not. "Yeah, your parents probably are proud of you." He added after Sadies said that.

"Why do every other race believe in a form of an afterlife? Vampires turn to dust after they die we have no real form of afterlife. My parents were also the only family in our Clan that had a child I was supposed to help join our Clan with another one after finishing School. And well I think they might like that I can choose now what I want to do." Jenny said. She was still drifting her fingers a long the piano keys and not stopping playing.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:45 am

Souta let out a chuckle. "Well that sounds like a fun way to get revenge if he decides to mess with me." He joked. It seemed like a far more civil way, and hilarious way, than simply going to war. He really wasn't sure what to expect of this 'Michael' character he had been speaking of, he didn't like to make judgements of people but from what he had heard, he wasn't very well liked by a lot of people.
"I don't really watch or read a lot, but from what I know it's hilarious what humans think we are like." He admitted. "Well maybe they don't make me prevailed but I will still pretend to be a royal king when I drink." He laughed.

She blinked as JD spoke of her also having the possibility to join. That was something huge and not a decision she would take lightly. For her, her friends meant a lot to her. She smiled politely back at him but decided not to give any answer. She wouldn't know.
She looked back over at Jenny. "Well I believe if you have a soul then you can have an afterlife. So why can't vampires have an afterlife?..." She replied. "I think Vampires have souls too, I mean they have emotions and feelings too." She added, in deep thought. It seemed wrong to say Vampires had no soul, they were just as much alive as the rest of them, just perhaps their bodies not so much. She didn't like the idea of thinking Vampires didn't have souls.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:09 am

Time of Day: Evening 9:10 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Dining Hall|Tags: Souta
"Cool in the History books it says a great King was the first vampire anyway. So in a way Vampires decent from this great king. So in away you are Royalty. But the only race that has a set KING or QUEEN are the Fairies. They are the only ones to live in a Monarchy in the Fairy Villages." Jasons said laughing. He then entered the Dining Hall once they were back inside. "So during breakfast we have a cereal bar. It has tons of cereals that change weekly. We have an omlete station well its actually the egg station but some people mainly got omletes last year. We then have a meats bar. It pretty much has all the meat you find people having for breakfast. Then at a table that is like always cold sits the goblets for you and the other vampires. At lunch there is a sushi bar, a salad bar, a sandwich bar, and soup bar, plus the goblets still for Vamps. Now dinner changes everyday we have three options a fish option, a vegetarian option, and a meat option. But for you vamps everything is the same the goblets are still there." he explained. "Now we have had random students speculate that you guys are being given human blood. But every year HeadMistress Rose makes a point to say it is animal blood. But no one knows because apparently even you guys don't know." He added with a shrug.

"Just saying right quick we can still have the friends we had if we join a pack because that doesn't stop them from being our friends. We keep in contact with the friends we make here at school when we are out of school." JD said more to Sadies. He then got lost in his own thoughts.

"We have souls but because we turn to dust we don't believe in an afterlife. We stop aging at 17 so children who are turned can still age until then at least. Because we stop aging Humans if they ever met a Vampire think of us as gods and it is weird since to them we are ageless Immortals. Yet in their horrible movies, they make us out to be Jokes like those horrible sparkly things in the Twilight Book Series and movies." Jenny said shuttering as she said the series. "It is horrible we die in the sun not sparkle." She added as she finally stopped playing the piano.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:23 am

Souta grinned. "Great, I hate everything related to the Monarchy and royal families. At least that only belongs to the Fairies now, they can have that." He replied with a laugh. He walked with Jason into the dining hall and took a look about. Listening to the endless list of food, Souta was almost jealous that there was so many foods he could no-longer eat. Blood was of course good, he was a vampire after all, but there really only was so many flavors that it really missed difference. The type of blood caught his attention but he figured it was best not to comment, Jason was cool and seemed okay with the idea of him being a vampire, but talking about drinking blood was often a difficult subject for anyone who wasn't a vampire, he figured best not to ask more about that.
"Man, that sounds tasty...I mean the non-vampire food." He smiled.

She was slightly surprised by JD's comment, but it was good to hear also. That seemed to make the pack seem even more civil and friendly. It made her definitely feel a lot safer knowing that it was much more unlikely for any rivalry. "I understand why you are so interested in joining them." she smiled.
Jenny caught her off guard with her reply, but she reluctantly tried to understand. "I guess I just can't help but believe that everyone who is alive, physically, has a soul. And when they die, it doesn't matter how, they still have an afterlife or reincarnation, or something." she confessed. She looked down at the ground and for a while fell into a long silence of deep though about her friends. She forced herself to quickly come back. "I don't think the movies makes anyone of us look good. We are always the bad guys who kill lots of people." She sighed.

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:14 am

Time of Day: Evening 9:12 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: main hall|Tags: Souta
"Right it kind of sucks that you guys can't really taste the other food. Expecially those of you who were human. The born vamps can't taste the food at all. One last year said that our food smelt like Garlic but nothing had garlic in it and it was breakfast when they said that too." Jason said and shruged when he said that last part. "So now we have the library, the gym, and the art hall left." He said exiting the dining hall.

"You know the only movie and book series I like that they made is Harry Potter. It is funny that they make humans ignorate to that world and all." JD chuckles. He had a copy of the books in his dorm room along with his comic books. He burst out laughing at what Jenny said.

"Yes I love that one too just because it annoys my brother. And it doesn't help that he enchanted my books so now they read themselves and act out the whole book while I try to read them. It is only funnier that growls at it when he comes into the room. And the books growl back and try to bite him." Jenny said laughing.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:02 am

"Yeah, makes me jealous of you." He replied with a slight chuckle. As a human he spent most of his time eating not so tasty food while out survival camping, but when the opportunity arrived to taste something better he would always jump at the chance. Since being a vampire, it was a part that he did miss, even the bitter berries and insects he ate while camping had something to desire now, not that he would ever admit to that.
He walked after Jason away from the dining hall and to visit the last few places of the school. "The gym sounds promising." He commented with a shrug. The sports available were not his ideal, but they were better than the sports with contact in them. As they walked the art hall, Souta hesitated as he could hear a light muffling of voices coming from the music rooms. He was unable to make out any words. "It sounds busy in there." He shrugged a little. It seemed a lot of people liked the art department, that wasn't a surprise to him.

Sadies giggled as the pair of them both expressed fondness for the Harry Potter book series. "I've never read it. But I have seen some of the movies." She admitted. "I think the movies were pretty funny too." She smiled. She couldn't help but laugh more as Jenny said about her books annoying her sibling by reading aloud and acting them out. "That sounds really fun to have books that do that. Most of the books in my friends library at home are really old and fall apart when they get opened, so I don't read them....Pretty sure he has never read them either now that I think about it. He just collects them." She smiled.

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:04 am

Time of Day: Evening 9:14 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: main hall|Tags: Souta
"What?" Jason asked since heading towards the gym they weren't going near the closed off Arts Hall that held the music rooms and art rooms. "We aren't even near the Arts Hall that Hall is also sound proof because those who hate music don't want to hear it. Yes we have those types of people here." He said as they came to a set of double doors that said Gym on both doors. "Coach Pool had that done because people where saying that they never found the gym." He added.

"You know what we need to watch your books act out the book because the movies cut things out so they would have the whole thing right?" JD asked. "OH we could listen to/watch it during meal times and free time! Just to annoy Michael!" He added wanting to see the book attack him.

"We could." Jenny said laughing. She liked the thought of actually having friends. Since she was thinking that they were all friends but she didn't want to assume. "Are we all friends?" She asked after a bit.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me