( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creatures, human roles open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

( ✵ ) - Do you like the creature characters I've provided, or would you rather join with your own?

Yes, I do like the characters you've provided.
36%
Yes, I do like the characters, but I would still like to join with my own creature characters that aren't listed on the character post.
52%
I would rather join with my own creature characters than choose from creature characters on the list or be provided a list at all.
12%

Total votes : 25

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creature and human role-p

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:19 am

Tate
Male
Trickster(Human form)
Tags: Jade

"Don't worry, I didn't steal it. It was my fathers, one of the only thing I have left from him." I say to her with a straight face. "Now, would you let me have this dance?" I ask her with a smirk on my face. 'Keep it cool, don't freak her out to much.' I think to myself.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:22 am

Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Humanoid | Location: The Ball | Tag: Tate

Not know what to say to his reply, Jade just looked to her feet in slight embarrassment. Trying to brush it off, she quickly replied, "Uh, y-yes! That would be nice. But, a fair warning I am not the best dancer in the world, so if you leave with a few broken toes, then you know why," she smirked at the thought of her trying to dance. Man, I better not screw this up two times in a row...
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:25 am

Louie Odell
────────────────────────────────────────────────
vampire | looks 24 | pan | single| @: ballroom | tags: rowan

Louie watched her feet as well and hesitantly followed her steps.The man nodded after her display, "Yeah, you're doing great!" He turned his head the other way and threw his elbow over his mouth as he coughed a few times. He took a deep breath then returned his hand her mid back with an apologetic look on his face. You'd think after over 100 years that being around so many people wouldn't affect him but it did. His eyes darted around the room to see if there was anyone he knew, but there was no one he recognized who wasn't preoccupied. He swallowed before smiling at the girl and getting back into the groove of the dance.

"So, where did you learn to dance? I'm just asking because you're really good," he brought up, just to make light conversation. In the back of his mind, he couldn't shake the dry feeling in his throat. He could hear the pulse of those dancing around them but he felt as if Rowan's heart was beating in his ear. He hoped some conversation would keep his mind off the sensation. He kept a cool face and tried his best to not mess up the dance. The less he thought about where his feet went, the fewer mistakes he made. Stop, you fed before you came you shouldn't be thirsty. Chill out, the vampire mentally reprimanded himself.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( rowan )

Postby Horse » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:58 am

( ) : r o w a n

with: louie
      where: ballroom
      feeling: content
      xxxxxRowan smiled as Louie complimented her dancing skills, but right when she opened her mouth to thank the man she noticed that his eyes seemingly searched the crowd for... Another person? She didn't know, but it made her shy away just the tiniest bit. She wasn't the best people-person and- despite her action of going up to Louie- she did lack a bit of confidence, thus making her the slightest bit wary that Louie had lost interest in dancing and talking with her.

xxxxxHowever, when the man asked her a question, Rowan's smile re-appeared on her face as it had faded a bit before. "..Uh, I guess I took one or two lessons with my girlfriends a little while back. It was for a dance party one of them had- we all wanted to come to it prepared, haha! It was a fundraiser dance party, actually- we were raising money for shelter animals. We all met each other volunteering at the animal shelter we raised money for, and we all became really good friends after that," Rowan's eyes focused on the floor as she spoke, chuckling a bit as she recalled the fundraiser which was actually quite successful, "It's silly, I know- but that's where I learned my very little amount of dancing skills! What about you? Do you have any previous dancing experience?" Rowan looked back up at Louie now as she laughed a bit, her eyes a bit brighter than they had been a few moments before. She hoped that the man hadn't grown bored with her, but she didn't want to appear concerned or upset about it. She wasn't upset about it, in all honesty, but she was quite curious about what was on the man's mind.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Louie Odell

Louie smiled at the girl as she spoke and nodded when appropriate. He liked it when her eyes lit up. It almost made him forget his burning desire to consume blood. "That's really sweet. Animal shelters are really underfunded, aren't they?" He paused for a moment as he thought about how to start to answer her question. "I actually used to go to lessons. My parents made me and I was super terrible at it," he chuckled. "But some college buddies and I got really into those old dances while getting ready for a dance-off the university held for a children's hospital" That may have been a lie but it's one that he had been telling for the past few decades. He went to college for a bit but he spent the entire time partying and once he graduated, he partied some more before he was turned.

He snapped out of his trance and smiled at her again. "So you like animals? Do you have any pets?" he asked. She seemed pretty involved with the animal shelter. He wished he was able to keep a pet. His apartment complex didn't allow them and he didn't think he had the kind of restraint to keep himself from hurting them. He had a hard enough time around humans as it is. He kept himself as calm and collected as he could as he continued to dance with her. So far, the conversations was helping get his mind off his need to feed.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( rowan & wolfgang )

Postby Horse » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:22 am

feeling: content
      xxxxx"I mean, I bet there are plenty of organizations who fund them, but they could always use some extra love- and that's so nice of you!" Rowan chuckled, her brightened eyes staring up into Louie's as she spoke, "Even if you weren't the best dancer, I bet the children loved your thought!" The girl believed Louie's word that he did hold a dance-off- the man seemed convincing to her, but she wasn't the best at reading peoples' faces if they did even hint on a bit of hesitation or doubt.

xxxxxWhen Louie mentioned animals, Rowan's face suddenly lit up as she nodded. She was a big animal lover, and perhaps she may have even loved animals more than people! "Yeah! I actually have a fox named Fox- a fox named Fox... Heh. Sorry, it can get a little confusing," Rowan laughed, looking down at their moving feet before shifting her eyes back up to Louie's, "I didn't actually name him- his original owners did. They got him from a breeder but he got injured and they couldn't take care of him... So that's when I took him in! ...He's been family ever since, you know?" After she finished speaking, the girl softly sighed as she looked around her at the people on the dance floor, still smiling as she danced. She was growing a bit tired from dancing, but, nevertheless, she remained interested in speaking with Louie although she hadn't realized that he was a vampire nor anything about his hunger. She probably wouldn't care that much if she had known he was one as she had interacted with so many creatures before, but she hadn't given much thought to the "feeding" part of being a vampire- she payed more attention to individual creatures' and peoples' personalities rather than their abilities [in the case of creatures]. Turning her attention back to Louie, Rowan asked if the man himself had any pets.

Horse wrote:
      ( ) : w o l f g a n g

with: open
      feeling: upset
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxTo Wolfgang's surprise, Timone had left him alone on the dance floor after giving him an almost emotionless look before walking off. He had not expected the girl to do such a thing after his way of trying to soften up to and apologize to her, and she did leave him quite shocked. The demon stood with his brows furrowed and his eyes quite wide as he puckered his lips in confusion and what felt like guilt, staring ahead of him at the crowd where Timone had disappeared. He didn't understand Timone's sudden disappearance and began to wonder if he, in fact, was the one to drive her away, but he also wondered if his words came out wrong. Did he sound too aggressive- too pushy? Was his attitude too... Forward? But didn't some girls like forward? ...Or did they like men who were a bit more gentle? Or was it that he didn't realize his ways- his demonic ways? Maybe it was because he was a demon. ...The reason for her disappearance remained blurred to him, but, nevertheless, it left him with a sense of emptiness and guilt.

xxxxxWolfgang pinned his ears back. He clenched his fists before taking a deep breath and combing his hair back with his fingers, his horns generating a new kind of warmth from his sudden discomfort that radiated from them. His eyes darkened a bit in his melancholy and somewhat angered mood as they glanced around, he too feeling an urge to leave the ballroom altogether when he headed towards his table. Avoiding eye contact with most others around him as he walked, the demon approached the table before spotting Timone's jacket on a chair. Wolfgang frowned, averting his gaze away from the coat as he picked up his own bag that held his keys. "...I'm always mess'n this up... This darn, darn guilt," the demon growled to himself as he picked up Timone's coat, knowing he should return it to her although he barely wanted to see her anytime soon. He suddenly regretted ever liking her because he felt like she wasn't very fond of him and he didn't exactly like her attitude all too much, but curiosity about her still lingered in his mind- but so did a bit of hurt.

xxxxxBut, nevertheless, Wolfgang found himself carrying the girl's jacket into the ballroom's parking lot with him, frowning as he tied the jacket around his wide but thin waist- he decided he would find her in the coffee shop the next morning if he didn't see her anywhere else that night. When he arrived by his motorcycle, the demon started it up and listened to its engine growl as he sat on it, he being quite a humorous sight wearing a ladies' jacket around his waist as such a burly man. Wolfgang sighed as he shook his head and debated whether he should leave the dance or go back inside after getting a breath of air, his head throbbing from the loud music that was playing inside as he mumbled the same words to himself, "...Always mess'n things up..."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

XI // timone

Postby nah » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:31 am

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━
    ( location: ballroom // feeling: nervous // tags: wolfgang // ooc: shes back )
    ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    only when she had hit the road outside, then she had realized she forgot her
    coat. she froze before turning around and glancing at ballroom she'd just left.
    she sighed, walking herself into the parking lot and finding herself a place to
    sit. she decided she'd just wait out until she saw someone possibly carrying her
    coat, or maybe enough people would leave to where she could go grab it. she
    glanced around, until, hey, there's her jacket, wolfgang has it. she remembered
    what she'd done, she'd flat out left and said nothing! she slowly headed toward
    him, smiling nervously before she called out his name, well, what he'd told her,
    anyway.
    "aaron!" she'd repeated the name multiple times before she eventually
    made her way to him, her smile fading.
    "hey, uhm, im sorry for... well, walk-
    ing out like that, it was rude, but im glad you grabbed my coat."
    she pulled
    up a cold hand, hovering over the jacket, perhaps a silent question of, 'may i
    have it?'
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( wolfgang )

Postby Horse » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:01 am

( ) : w o l f g a n g

with: timone
      feeling: upset,
      impassive
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxWolfgang still sat on his motorcycle as he made his motorcycle growl while he thought about his next action. He didn't necessarily want to ruin his night over some girl's actions, but he didn't want to go back into the ballroom alone. He could probably just find another girl if he wanted to- as he thought- and really tried, but in that moment his motivation had practically been shut off as he sat there, staring forward and gripping on his motorcycle quite emotionlessly. However, when he heard the voice of Timone calling out his name, Wolfgang perked his pointed ears, his attention turning to the girl, but he then pinned them down as he glanced over in her direction, his head still facing forward.

xxxxxWhen Timone apologized and asked for her coat, Wolfgang gave her a sharp, quick, and impassive nod of his head as he spoke, untying the jacket from around his waist, "Yeah." His response was short and sharp, but enough to give the girl the memo that he really wasn't in the mood for any more of her games- as he thought they were. Finally turning to the girl, the demon leaned over towards her as he sat on his motorcycle, his arm outstretched to hand her the jacket she desired. As he waited for her to take it, Wolfgang raised a brow as he impassively stared at her with cold eyes, honestly wanting to know why she had just left him.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Louie Odell

Louie gave her an amused smile and raised an eyebrow, "A fox named fox? That's pretty straightforward if you ask me." He found her stories and anecdotes to be endearing and relaxing even if he felt the need to lie. When she asked if he had any pets, he shook his head. "I don't, actually. My mom had a cocker spaniel when I was growing up, though." That dog wanted nothing to do with him nor his brother but it wasn't like Louie was fond of the animal. "Even if I wanted a pet, my landlord doesn't allow them anyways," he said with a shrug. I wasn't that he didn't want pets, he just didn't trust himself around them. It was like trusting a hungry family not to make their chicken a meal even if they did love the chicken.

Louie looked from her to the dance floor and noticed that the crowed seemed to be thinning a bit. He had taken note of her small sigh from moments earlier when he spoke, "We've been dancing for a while. Do you wanna give the band a break? I can get you another drink if you want?" He gave her a sincere look as he slowly eased to a stop from dancing. He figured she might be parched from talking. "Or..." he drew out the word and his expression became a bit more mischevious. "We can ditch his place and get Chinese takeout or pizza in out fancy clothes." He almost expected a rejection. He was a random guy at some fancy party she just met but it would allow hi to maybe return home and get a vampire's version of a capri sun. He simply looked at her with large grin as he waited for her response.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( rowan )

Postby Horse » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:41 pm

feeling: excited
      xxxxxRowan let out a short, airy laugh when Louie commented about her fox's name- she couldn't blame him, honestly, and thought the same thing herself. She wanted to change her fox's name when she had adopted him but stopped her plans of doing so because the fox already knew his name if it was called.

xxxxxWhen Louie mentioned his parent's cocker spaniel, Rowan couldn't help but give him a warm smile. She didn't know that Louie wasn't close with the animal, but it still warmed her a little hearing about dogs- she loved them. "Aww, he must have been adorable," Rowan cooed but then frowned when Louie mentioned that his landlord didn't allow dogs, "Aww, that's annoying." She did figure it was annoying for a person not to be allowed to have pets if they did want one, but it didn't cross her mind that Louie was a vampire and pets, well... Pets might not work out for vampires!

It was the truth that Rowan had grown quite tired despite her perky attitude and willingness to continue their conversation, and when Louie offered her a drink, she seemed quite relieved as she slowed her dancing. However, as she was about to respond, he offered to take her to get food somewhere other than the ballroom. Rowan paused as she looked at Louie for a few moments, furrowing her eyebrows while tilting her head, thinking about his offer. She was intrigued about getting a meal somewhere with the male although she did realize she had just met him. She didn't want Louie to think falsely that she was desperate for some boy at her side by accepting the offer, but, then again, he had offered, and she was quite tired of dancing and the loud music that made her ears bang. And, well, she was also up for an adventure! "Alright," Rowan finally responded with a small giggle, her head still tilted and eyebrows furrowed as she grinned, excited and curious about the night to come and surprised she had even considered the offer, "I'll follow you then 'outta here!"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me