Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Mn
"awwww your so sweet" she said she closed the mansion door and caught back up with draco

sam
she was in town and found a candy shop
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:06 pm

We went and paid for our stuff. We walked down the block to a place called the Cat Cafe. We ordered some coffee an ham sandwiches. "Ok so this is by far the best birthday I've had in a while." I smile and play with the cats. One catches my attention. A sleek black cat with one blue and one grey eye." Oh my gosh I want it. Do you think they would let me keep it? She's so cute!"
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:11 pm

BellaLuna shrugged and stated, " I don't know if we are allowed to have pets. " She added, " She is cute though. " Luna gently grabbed Malix's hand.
-----
Draco smiled and stated, " I know , I am." He continued to walk with her down the hallway.

( last post it is twelve minutes after midnight were I live at )
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Mn
they arrived at her room, "thanks had fun" she says she kisses him and wraps her arms around him she lets go " i love you" she walked into her room and gently closed the door
sam
she snuck some candy in her jacket and walked out the door like a savage
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:19 pm

"I'm going to adopt her." I stated "Her name is Bella." I bring Luna with me as I adopt the cat. We walk out of the store with Bella walking next to us as if we have always been her owners. We walk into a pet store and get food a litter box a bed and some toys. Luna and I walk back towards the house hand in hand Bella trailing along. We came to a beautiful clearing in the woods. I stop and turn to face Luna. I kiss her on the cheek "Race you back to the house!" I take off running with Bella not far behind

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:24 pm

( alright this really is that last one )

Draco whispered, " I love you too, beautiful. " He walked to his room and grabbed the picture that he drew of her. Draco walked back out and slipped it under her door. He walked back to his room and shut the door.
----
BellaLuna shook her head and smirked," Make me." She backed away from Malix ,just inches from the door.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Mn
she picks up the drawing and places it on her vanity, she sighs as she thinks about him
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:31 pm

We walk back to our room and put everything away. I set up the litter box and the bed. Bella settled down into her bed and fell asleep. "Luna. I know we haven't know each other for more than a few days but I feel like I've known you forever. You are my other half. The light in the darkness. Luna will you be my g-girlfriend?" I prayed that she wouldn't say no. I think I would die if she said no but it was worth the risk.

PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Eliza|11|Female|Light|Tags: Geneva

"I do it all the time! Nothing to be ashamed of!!" I reply, smiling. "It helps that I have Mark, even if others can't see him. Honestly, if a psychiatrist saw me talking with him, and I hadn't summoned him, they'd throw me in a padded cell faster than you can say 'ghost'! Of course, if I then summoned him, they'd probably have a heart attack. Or give me a million dollars for being such a great magician!" I laugh and look at Geneva. "What do you think would happen if someone saw you use your power?"
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 pm

*time skip*
Mn
she woke up the next day feeling refreshed she got dressedher outfit she walked to Dracos room and knocked on the door
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me